Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
The water entered the whirlwind and merged with it. Now, instead of just being shredded to death, one can be drowned as well. The scene was absolute chaos. The landscape was being stripped bare as topsoil and debris filled the vortex. The golem could not even be seen at the center anymore.
"Let's try this once more. Suiton - Suikoudan no Jutsu" Kai said as 4 pillars of water shot into the sky. Before doing so Kai slipped 4 large explosive balls into the pillars made to explode when two different chakra types mix. The pillars rose into the sky and came down on top to the tornados eye. on contact with the golems chakra the esplosive balls exploded releasing 4 large explosions.
The explosions created a strange effect. The volume of the whirlwind increased, sucking up more land. The fire was held suspended in the wind and water. Along with the stone shards, the four main elements were all represented. It began to encroach upon the lab, shaking it's foundations and pulling in whatever wasn't tied down.
"Good job moron!" Eiju shouted at Kai over the roar of the wind. "Didn't it occur to you that what ever you throw at this thing it just adds to its destructiveness?! You screwed yourself, you can unscrew yourself!!! Then Eiju melted into his own shadow and dissappeared from Kai's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:14 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Good job moron!" Eiju shouted at Kai over the roar of the wind. "Didn't it occur to you that what ever you throw at this thing it just adds to its destructiveness?! You screwed yourself, you can unscrew yourself!!! Then Eiju melted into his own shadow and dissappeared from Kai's side.
"Like i'm going to waste my time here anymore." Kai said as he walked into the Uchiha Gate. The gate closed and faded away. I'll have to return after when things have calmed down.

(And Pain no your character can't just emerge from the shadows in the same place Kai is.)  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:28 am
"Oh, Ra what was that?" Senji asked him as the ground shook.
"I dunno," Ra replied, he seemed fascinated with his finger nails. A short crack of thunder boomed out.
"Oh crap. WTF was that?" Ra asked Senji.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:36 am
Silly Genji
"Oh, Ra what was that?" Senji asked him as the ground shook.
"I dunno," Ra replied, he seemed fascinated with his finger nails. A short crack of thunder boomed out.
"Oh crap. WTF was that?" Ra asked Senji.

Suddenly the subject holding area heaved. The corner was ripped off, subjecting the inside to the deadly wind storm out side. A huge rock shot throught eh hole and struck the cages. Senji's was ripped open, hurling him at a wall. Ra's was damaged, but still intact. The wind was so loud it made it impossible to hear anything else.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:49 am
Kai Hyugiha
(And Pain no your character can't just emerge from the shadows in the same place Kai is.)
[[Plains, pain, oh haha, very funny. And why would he follow you? He really doesn't give a s**t what you do so long as you don't get in his way.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:32 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
[[Plains, pain, oh haha, very funny. And why would he follow you? He really doesn't give a s**t what you do so long as you don't get in his way.]]
((Sorry about the name mix up. I forgot to put on my glasses.))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:06 pm
[[Jo suffix=girl of high standing (for anyone who didn't know) oh, and if anyone could tell me what suffix is used for a boy of high stadning, that woiuld be great]]

Bakuryu awoke in the Kohona hospital, his vision blurred as he opened his eyes. He saw a blurry man with dark blue hair standing over him. As he blinked, his vision cleared and he saw who was looking over him, Ookawa Issui. Issui looked tired himself, and had some cuts on his face. "Looks like the little rascal is up," Issui said as he ruffled Bakuryu's hair through some oh his bandages.

"What are you doing here?" Bakuryu croaked. His body ached all over, but seeing that he had just had the pulp beaten from every inch of his body by the renagade Tao Eiju, hurting all over was actually lucky. "They called for Raith-kun or Iris-chan, but they weren't in, so i came. Your lucky whoever beat you used a style of fighting close to soft fist that the Hyuuga here use, they knew how to treat you because they deal with those injuries." "Wear is Reena?! Is she ok?" That was Bakuryu's first thought after his mind came out of the fog it was stuck in. His twin's well being was as high on the list as his own, maybe higher in Bakuryu's case.

"She's fine, just resting in the other room, she's actually recovering quicker than you, odd...so, who did this to you?" Issui asked. "It was Yang Tao Eiju, he fought us both, i didn't know it, but he is a master of Union Dragon Style tai-jutsu by himself, I have only used it a few times in the past year, but it was always flawed, not as goo as when i used it with Reena. But Eiju's was even better than ours, not just because of our difference in power and skill, but it was like he had the masterfull ability in all three styles, not just black or white and union. It was as if he knew something we didn't about our own style of fighting."

"You shouldn't have fought him in the first place Bakuryu-kun," said Issui. "He is to far above your level for you to contest him, even with Reena-jo, you need to leave him to Raith-kun and Iris-chan, even I couldn't beat him unless I had a large handicap, like fighting in the middle of an ocean." "What happened to you by the way?" Bakuryu said, motioning to the cuts on Issui's face and arms. "Nothing I won't heal from, just another person at Eiju's level, accept for some reason, she could breath underwater too, next time I will know how to kill her, Raith-kun told me about her KG. Now get some rest, I'll tell Raith-kun and Iris-chan you two are here, and, I hope your out by the time Rio get's back, he'll be a tad upset to say the least."

[[btw The lack of suffix for Eiju is of course because they dispise him, but for Issui not using a suffix for Rio, it's because they're like brothers]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:38 am
Senji dusted himself of and rushed towards Ra's cage. He immedately started to banging on it. "Blow it open!" Ra screamed, Senji barely heard him over the storm. "Hakke, Gatotsu!" Senji said, sending a ton of chakra straight into the cage, blowing it wide open. "Why didn't you do that before?!" Ra yelled into Senji's ear. Apparentely, Senji didn't hear him, and the two gennins made a run for it.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:49 am
As Senji and Ra ran past Ifuuki's 'experiments' and reached out and caught Senji's top. He quickly whipped around to see who had grabbed him and immedately, he was staring at a remarkable cute girl, age 7-9.
"Ra. Ra... RA! STOP!" Senji yelled out to Ra. Ra jerked around to see what was going on. "Leave her! We don't have much time!" Ra urged with a pained expresion. The girl looked at Senji with her puppy-dog eyes.
"Help me," She sobbed. Senji turned around to Ra. Ra threw up his hands and swore. "Ah. Don't worry," Senji said as he grabbed both sides of the cage and ripped out the 'gate'. "You'll be safe with me" Senji mutted, grabbed her hand and yanked her out of the cage. The two nins and the unknown girl ran out into the Rain...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:54 am
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
The girl that Senji rescued began to cry uncontrolably.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:02 am
Dragon Sneeze
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:08 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.

The girl pointed at #37. "Ikiata-chan! Don't leave him! He is so nice to me!" She was beginning to sound histerical.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Xegra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:05 am
Daisuke and Hiro left for the old hangout in the hills.
He smirked at Hiro who frowned at the wreckage they had to scramble through.
"So...what have i missed?" Hiro asked trying to fake a smile.
"I fought a Kitsune...got my seal removed...got stronger...better sharingan...new techniques...lost friends...nearly got killed by one..." Daisuke said thinking of Senji.
"Listen...i gotta hurry along...i have another visit to make soon...do you still have it???" Daisuke asked quickly.
"Yeah yeah, in the hang..." Hiro moaned.
"You should come with me...to Konoha...anyone with your skill ca..." Daisuke began.
"...No, i will not abandon my homeland..." Hiro snapped.
"Still all the loyalty crap...when are you gonna realize this place is ********? Look, mashed up houses...corpses...all over the place..." Daisuke sighed.
"DON'T DISS MY ******** HOME!!!!" Hiro said swinging a fist at Daisuke.
Daisuke caught it and looked Hiro in the eyes.
His lvl.2 had opened and he tutted at his friend.
"Gonna have to get better mate..." Daisuke moaned.
They reached the old den and lugged out a huge chest. In it was a huge sword. The sword one used Zabuza himself, before he used his so named "Decapitating Knife".
"This was a great find" Daisuke smiled lifting it up.
"Who's it for?" Hiro asked.
"Chou...she'll love it..." He smiled.
"Chou...is alive?" Hiro asked.
"Yeah...and well...i hope...anyways...if you ever come to konoha...ask around for me...okay?" Daisuke said exiting.
"Okay...i'll do that...and then i'll kick your a**!" Hiro yelled after him.
"Look forward to it." Daisuke muttered heading out of the village.
"Now to find the Iga clan..." He sighed rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:24 am
Ifuuki-chan followed Rin. She had no idea what this playing would consist of, so she was weary. Rin had a sickeningly sweet look on her face; it reminded her of Mother Ifuuki...when she was doing something evil..  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:07 pm
Within the darkness of the Uchiha gate a sea of blood bathed in the glow of a red moon in the sky Kai stood there atop the surface of the blood. The reflection of my mind has returned. I must hurry or the ritual can not begin. Kai thought as he left the Uchiha gate and walked to the outside seeing the area in shambles. I must act quickly if this is to succeed. Kai thought as the Uchiha gate disappeared Kai raced of in the direction of Konoha.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games