Submit

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Snow wondered alone through the woods again this time he had the permission of his nurse to go and explore to see if he could find Feros again. He wanted to play with feros again, He looked around trying to find out wich way he went when he went with the nurse. the little wolf pup shuffled through the underbrush searching for him" Feros where are you i was wondering if you wanted to play again." Snow called out.

rain sat in the den looking up at the skyline, she knew that snow was going to find out sooner or later that he was her son. but she was not sure when the right time to tell him was. "Would he hate her for giving him up and then watching him as a nurse or would he run away." she wondered feeling ver y cofused and alone. Rain closed her eyes and tried to sleep waiting for Kyo to come back

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:47 am
Kara's ears flattened back when Feros bared his teeth at her threateningly and she did so in return, a low growl rumbling in throat as a warning. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt either of you," she snarled. "My name is Kara... I heard this female here howling for someone, and I was wondering if I might be of any assistance."  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 am
Feros slid his lips over his teeth. "My apologise Kara" He bowed his head slightly. "We're looking for her pup brother" ((like kid brother)) He looked over at Vera wanting her to explain her brother and when he dissappeared from her sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:17 pm
Vera grumbled at the arrival of the new wolf. "I was howling for Zefal, I didn't mean to disturb others... well actually I don't rightly care at this point." She sighed dramatically and then tilted her head questionably, her eyes narrowing. "Do you have any idea where he is? Little thing, 8 months or so, orange fur, wings?" She lifted her own wings while she posed the question to emphasize her statement.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm
Feros smiled slightly but hid it. ((writers block))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm
OOC: {I know Meena and Eiwen probs wouldn't mind dumping the pups off soon and Vera just hasn't been the same since she got separated from Zef. I gotta try to get them reunited soon.}

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 am
Feros looked up as a rain drop hit his nose he looked up. The wind had started to pick up. He got the scent of his mother and her mate. The three pups as well he was about to ignore it when He smelt Zefal. "I think I know where your brother is." He smiled and padded off towards the scent. the clearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am
" i wonder if i should be out here alone?" Snow questioned to himself, the small pup walked forward not knowing what he was going to run into. Snow looked up to the sky, to try and see were he was. He was lost and need a friend to be with. "Feros we are you. " he called out again  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Vera yipped eagerly and followed Feros. She looked questionably back to Kara. She also thought she heard a small voice somewhere nearby. Her ears twitched and rotated around until she figured it out.

"Hey, Feros! I think I heard something!" She rushed into the trees after the sound. She looked frantically around until she stumbled upon a lost little pup. "Huh? Who are you little one?" She looked down at Snow who looked slightly terrified and quite lost indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am
Feros slided to a stop and trotted back to Vera. He looked down at the pup and layed on his stomache so he wouldn't be standing over snow. feros smiled making sure not to show his teeth. "hey pup." He looked around for anywolf that this pup might belong to.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chaels blue eyes gazed unblinkingly at the hare a few feet infront of her, her haunches lifted slightly in the air, tail held out stiffly behind her white bottom and a determined tick in her jaw as she clamped her mouth shut tightly, trying not to breath to hard. She crawled forward slowly, it had been an agonizing process so far. The hare moved and she held her breath, but it only moved to the next little blades of grass and nibbled on the tips. The wind changed and blew from behind her, and the hare stiffened, lifting its head and gazed directly at her before bolting. She tore after it, so intent on its white little tail she nearly crashed into the tree its hole was under. She shoved her muzzle in the hole, barking and pawing the ground and sighed softly, stepping back and sulking. "Stupid animal." She sighed and paced back and forth before dropping to the ground and panting, ears perked for any noises.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm
"Hello again Sir." He said bowing down to him. "I just wanted to play again, Rain told me that i could go out and play." he gave a smile and sat there looking at him  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Disappear paced back and forth. He was lost, not like it was unusual, but he never felt so confused in his life. It was all Mystery's fault. She had to leave, and destroy everything, his friendship, his family, his mate. They were gone when he got back from the hunting trip. Mystery had been his best friend's mate, but left the wolf for another. And his parents thought that after Mystery's decisions, they weren't welcome in the area any longer. As for his mate, Raven, she believed Mystery's rumor about him with another wolf, which he said was a lie, and that made Raven angrier. Overall, Disappear, deeply hated his sister, and wanted to have a new start. But that was not going to happen. At least, that's what he thought.

((May I join this forum? Sorry for coming in unexpectedly, I can go if it's bad timing?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm
// if you want you can RP with me, im new haha. -blinks owilishly- //  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm
((Um, sure.))

Disappear decided to quit pacing, and take a nap, he would have to begin his search to find a way out of the forest soon, maybe to a lagoon, or waterfall, that'd be a nice place to live. But not here, he didn't feel... welcome.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff