Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 pm

is hit by the spell* WHAT THE ARGH
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Nightbane watched Valdamt kill. He then focused back on the battle. We can't do this alone, where is Juno? Nightbane looked to see that Sai and everyone was holding them back. Nightbane decided to try and look for the rest of them.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:59 pm

she ran out of the room, she runs down the stairs "dad" she yelled walking outside
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Tomoe pouted slightly and crossed her arms. "Oh, I'm going and you're not telling me otherwise!" she said as she grabbed her weapons and ran out of the room.

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Valdamt heard Bella scream. "BELLA! STAY INSIDE THE CASTLE!" he yelled as he used his sword to stop some of the caing being thrown at him. "STAY INSIDE! YOU'RE IN NO CONDITIONS TO FIGHT!" he warned her.

Nightbane saw Bella ran past him and outside. "Bella?! Bella, stay inside." Nightbane saw as Tomoe started coming this way. "Tomoe.." Nightbane saw her sword. "Your set on fighting, huh. Well go help Sai and your father." Nightbane turned and chased after Bella.

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

Esuna sees this, didn't see Sai appearing. "OH!... Sai!" she says, and , zig-zagging through the arrows, she reaches him. "Here.. Sorry..this is the only way to cure it.. " she says ,and places a small droplet-shaped stone on his wounds, making them heal better, but it still hurts. "The pain will go in a few minutes! Right now, i suggest you dodge.. " she says, closing her eyes in frustration, while dodging more arrows.

Damnit... i'm too exagerated with my area-spells.. she thinks, rubbing her forehead.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:03 pm

is bleeding alot but still fights*

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Tomoe nods as she runs in te midle of the battle field, cutting anything that comes her way. "Daddy!" she said, as she tried to approach him.

Why are my daughters so hardheaded...? he thought. "Tomoe!" he yelled as he killed a man that was about to harm her, cuting him in half. "What the hell are you doing out here!? Get back into the castle!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Nightbane caught up to Bella in time to block a chain from getting to her, as it wrapped around his arm. It sent another pulse and weakened him but he pulled it off quickly. "Bella please go back inside." Nightbane was about to continue when suddenly a man stepped forth. He was tall and in heavy armor.

The man whistled and suddenly the attack stopped. Just as quickly soldiers appeared and formed a offensive formation ready to rain arrows down on the people. He adressed them, "King and fellow citizens of this world. I am General Forecystes. I am under orders to capture and bring home a man whom is believed to reside here. If you continue to fight, you shall be held under contempt and will be accused of murder and treason to the human world. Lay down your weapons! I shall speak more after you stop!" The General waited for their next move, heavily defended, as more men appeared.

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:10 pm

"Oh.. alright!. " Juno yells at Tomoe, hurrying. Something inside him is calling him...

That little drop of blood on your face.. doesn't look like it's your blood only..

"Crap..Crappity Crap! The potion's effect.. it's leaving!" he thinks, holding his heart, where it's hidden by the chains. He reaches, and jumps out of the window. A loud crack, and he reaches the floor.

"Maybe i should've rolled when i came down.." he said, holding his knee a bit, and looks, seeing many villagers coming for him. He smirks and unfourls the whip, yelling "Come any closer, and you're going to literally be whipped into bloody pulps!

The villagers look at each other, and they take out their swinging chains.

"... Totally wasn't expecting that... TAKE SOME TOP-REVENGE, HUMAN SCUM!" he yells, and throws 6 fiery tops, and sets them ablaze, seeing the whole mass caos. "This is one hell of a riot... " he says under his breath, lashing at them. He starts to see the figures of Valdamt, Nightbane, Sai,Tomoe,Esuna, and Bella. Great... i need to be carefull with my whip... he thinks, knowing it's fire based, and with vampires.. not a very good choice.

I'll take my chances with the Katana he thinks to himself, a bit dissilussioned at tthe lack of human gore.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:11 pm

she growled "im not going anywhere" she said to nightbane "and he is not taking anyone" she looks at the guy

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:14 pm

grabs tamahoe and runs inside with her* dont run into the middle of a battle
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Valdamt raised his eyebrow and commanded his guards to stop. "General Forecystes...? I am KIng Valdamt... may I ask what man are you referring too...?" he said, standing protetivelly in front of his daughters. "Explain yourself."

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games