Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:41 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
(lol dont you dare.....i want to do it xp lol j/k)

(Lol if you did Cordire wouldn't care, it'd be the first time you payed attention to him X3)
(yea sorry about that xp fine here i come *goes over and slaps him* "dont kill yourself" lol j/k)

(Ha ha, very funny)
Cordire was wandering around aimlessly, bored and depressed.
(i do my best XP) she sees him and calls to him "hey whats wrong?"

He turned around, looking at her. "Nothing," he said quietly.
"liar" she said crossing her arms "tell me the truth"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
(yea sorry about that xp fine here i come *goes over and slaps him* "dont kill yourself" lol j/k)

(Ha ha, very funny)

"Why does it matter to you?" he asked, staring at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:44 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Ha ha, very funny)

"your my friend, and friends, help friends, now please tell me the truth"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:47 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Friend? You never acted like it..." he said weakly, turning away.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"like i said earlier, i dont show my feelings alot to people, and now im showing them to you, your my friend, now please, tell me" she grabbed his shoulder stopping him from walking  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:53 am
Walks around until she notices both Angelita and Cordire. "Oh... there they are."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"like i said earlier, i dont show my feelings alot to people, and now im showing them to you, your my friend, now please, tell me" she grabbed his shoulder stopping him from walking

"I thought I'd turn good for once, to make friends, hang out, maybe meet someone. But so far all this little group has showed me is how much of a pathetic loser I am. No one talks to me, they're busy being in love themselves, leaving me alone and forgotten," he said, fighting back his tears. "There, are you happy now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I thought I'd turn good for once, to make friends, hang out, maybe meet someone. But so far all this little group has showed me is how much of a pathetic loser I am. No one talks to me, they're busy being in love themselves, leaving me alone and forgotten," he said, fighting back his tears. "There, are you happy now."
"im sorry you feel that way" she said looking at him "they are just trying to get used to you, thats all, i mean you were on the bad side"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:57 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Tanya listens to him, feeling a bit surprised that he feels the exact same way she does. She walks over to him. "You.... You aren't a loser..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am
"I don't need your fake pity..." he said as he started to walk away. He fell to his knees, and broke down crying.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:02 pm
she holds in her anger "im not piting you" she walks over to him "im trying to help you, but if you dont want my help...then so be it" she sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:03 pm
Repressed Memories
"I don't need your fake pity..." he said as he started to walk away. He fell to his knees, and broke down crying.

She sighed slightly and followed him. She standed next to him as he broke down crying. Tanya kneels beside him and looks at him curiously. ".... it's sad to be alone, isn't it...?"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:04 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She sighed slightly and followed him. She standed next to him as he broke down crying. Tanya kneels beside him and looks at him curiously. ".... it's sad to be alone, isn't it...?"

"You have no idea," he said weakly, wiping his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:08 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She can't help but to smile softly. "Trust me... I do... more than you think." Tanya sits next to him. "I was born in a forest... I never knew my parents, so I was raised by an old man who had a small cabin in the forest. He was killed when I was six, and from there on I had to live on by myself. Catch my own food... take care of myself... I've never had someone who I could call..... 'friend'. I'm not saying your my life is worse than yours.... i'm just trying to give you an example... that ou aren't the only one..." smiles sligthly.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:20 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She can't help but to smile softly. "Trust me... I do... more than you think." Tanya sits next to him. "I was born in a forest... I never knew my parents, so I was raised by an old man who had a small cabin in the forest. He was killed when I was six, and from there on I had to live on by myself. Catch my own food... take care of myself... I've never had someone who I could call..... 'friend'. I'm not saying your my life is worse than yours.... i'm just trying to give you an example... that ou aren't the only one..." smiles sligthly.

He looked up, half smiling. "I guess we've all had our hard times..." he said, staring at her. "Sorry....for acting like this..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games