Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:25 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Have fun, Zella. I'll miss you! Take lots of pictures =)

Anyway, just got back from the movies with my mom...and OMG that was the best scary movie I've seen in YEARS...It's really really hard to freak me out or scare me and most scary movies are just lame to me...but this one made me scream, jump, hide behind my fingers, gasp, everything. OMG it was amazing *is so happy. I HATE going to scary movies and not getting scared, it's like going into a candy factory and coming out with healthy food!*

Anyway, for all you scary movie buffs I DEFIANTLY recommend "Descent" with my full being. It may not be the scariest movie of all time, but ******** it was the scariest movie to come out in years, and that means a lot because the last few movies that have come out lately that were supposedly scary...well, weren't xD It starts out a little slow and doesn't seem like it's actually a scary movie till a little in, but it's worth the wait <3
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Zella L.
Goin'a Disney land, back Wenesday. =DD

Have fun!  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:27 pm
Have fun in Disney-land, Zella! Take lots of pictures!

Welcome to the working world, Fog. It bites, but it pays the bills (feel fortunate that you don't have that many yet). Unfortunately at your age it's kind of hard to be picky about what you want to do. So instead, I'll make a few friendly suggestions: Retail has you on your feet a LOT, so make sure you have the worlds most comfiest shoes on your feet! As to the chaffing, try getting as soft a fabric as possible for your pants, and stock up on skin medications. And just try to pass the time at work. Use your imagination...allow yourself to daydream (although not obviously so)....working in a grocery store can sometimes make the days just CRAWL by....but you'll get used to it. I promise! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:49 pm
Manda_Tifa

Welcome to the working world, Fog. It bites, but it pays the bills (feel fortunate that you don't have that many yet). Unfortunately at your age it's kind of hard to be picky about what you want to do. So instead, I'll make a few friendly suggestions: Retail has you on your feet a LOT, so make sure you have the worlds most comfiest shoes on your feet! As to the chaffing, try getting as soft a fabric as possible for your pants, and stock up on skin medications. And just try to pass the time at work. Use your imagination...allow yourself to daydream (although not obviously so)....working in a grocery store can sometimes make the days just CRAWL by....but you'll get used to it. I promise! 4laugh

bodyglide works for chafing too.  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:37 am
I'm not happy, I think I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I feel real ashamed. I'm not sure who to talk to.

This Article talks about teens with OCD.

Signs of OCD include:
ADD
Axiety
Fear
Obsession
Dislexya
Washing your hands
Fear of dirt or germs
fear of contamination
fear of illness or harm coming to oneself or relatives
a need for symmetry, order, and precision
religious obsessions
lucky and unlucky numbers
sexual or aggressive thoughts
preoccupation with household items
disturbing sounds or words
and more.

Firstly, I have ADD, and i've got dyslexia. Fear aswell, though i think its paranoia. Obsessively, i obsess over my routines and such (for instance i HAVE to go to petco EVERY week, preferabley every day.) I'm dislexic to an extent, and washing my hands..well, i have to. all the time. three or four times during the night. Needless to say, i'm scared of dirt,germs, or contamination. I have a need for symmetry and order. I just have to...I obsess with lucky and unlucky numbers, numbers in general, the agressive thoughts, well, i guess you all can get that. As for disturbing thoughts and sounds, grinding of teeth and the sound of a utensile on a plate drives me batty, i obsess horrabley.

"The most common teen obsession is with grooming; showering, teeth brushing, washing hands." i don't obsess over the teeth brushing, but the rest is there. I feel grimy if i don't brush my teeth, but i'm not obsessed.

"Teens with OCD often experience two parts of the disorder: obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are thoughts, impulses, or images that occur repeatedly, even though the person with OCD doesn't want them to and finds them extremely disturbing. Along with the obsessions, a person with OCD often experiences feelings of fear or anxiety. Teens with OCD try to make their obsessions go away by performing compulsions, which are behaviors or rituals. These behaviors, when repeated the "right" number of times or when performed the "right" way, neutralize or diminish the anxiety. For example, a teen with OCD who has a fear that he forgot to lock the door may try to make the obsession go away by repeatedly checking to see if the door was locked." this sums me up pretty well.

:S I'm not really sure why im even saying this. Should I tell my counciler, or what? I'm not sure what to do ,and i'm really ashamed of it. I know this is irrational but I can't help it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:12 am
You should tell your councelor about everything you do, They usually can't diagnose OCD since they're not seeing you every hour and watching your antics. That's the only way the doctor found out about my tourettes, was when I told them about my repetitive, uncontrollable movements.

So yeah..I would tell the councelor.  

Rainey_angel81

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:44 am
this is a good stress reliever

http://hallpass.com/media/bashthecomputer.html  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:44 am
Manda_Tifa

I'm way too busy to daydream at the moment or at work.....I'm ALWAYS doing something, be it dusting the stuff in the aisle I'm assigned, or restocking milk in the dairy case. Even my fifteen minute break is bad, because the breakroom is SO hot. No ventilation, no fans, no airconditioning. Eeee. @_@

The chafing I'm trying to deal with by improving my "macho cowboy swagger" walk, and keeping my thighs as far away from each other as possible. T.T I also put some moisturizing cream on the affected areas and I'm sure after a bit of rest they'll go down. Shoes are gonna be a problem. I'll try my Vans today, but I think they might be worse for walking in than my boots.

And yay, today is Kid's Day! That's the equivelent of giving 30 small monkeys laxatives and then trapping them in a large, yet simple maze. Thank God I'm not closing. Some kid yesterday released his bowels on the floor because his damn mother is too goddamn lazy to potty train him. Goddamn. scream  

FogSage

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:46 am
three hours of sleep is not enough. And I've got to work...

ugh. Sorry, guys. Art when I'm concious. Which might not be until tuesday..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:45 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm not happy, I think I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I feel real ashamed. I'm not sure who to talk to.

This Article talks about teens with OCD.

Signs of OCD include:
ADD
Axiety
Fear
Obsession
Dislexya
Washing your hands
Fear of dirt or germs
fear of contamination
fear of illness or harm coming to oneself or relatives
a need for symmetry, order, and precision
religious obsessions
lucky and unlucky numbers
sexual or aggressive thoughts
preoccupation with household items
disturbing sounds or words
and more.

Firstly, I have ADD, and i've got dyslexia. Fear aswell, though i think its paranoia. Obsessively, i obsess over my routines and such (for instance i HAVE to go to petco EVERY week, preferabley every day.) I'm dislexic to an extent, and washing my hands..well, i have to. all the time. three or four times during the night. Needless to say, i'm scared of dirt,germs, or contamination. I have a need for symmetry and order. I just have to...I obsess with lucky and unlucky numbers, numbers in general, the agressive thoughts, well, i guess you all can get that. As for disturbing thoughts and sounds, grinding of teeth and the sound of a utensile on a plate drives me batty, i obsess horrabley.

"The most common teen obsession is with grooming; showering, teeth brushing, washing hands." i don't obsess over the teeth brushing, but the rest is there. I feel grimy if i don't brush my teeth, but i'm not obsessed.

"Teens with OCD often experience two parts of the disorder: obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are thoughts, impulses, or images that occur repeatedly, even though the person with OCD doesn't want them to and finds them extremely disturbing. Along with the obsessions, a person with OCD often experiences feelings of fear or anxiety. Teens with OCD try to make their obsessions go away by performing compulsions, which are behaviors or rituals. These behaviors, when repeated the "right" number of times or when performed the "right" way, neutralize or diminish the anxiety. For example, a teen with OCD who has a fear that he forgot to lock the door may try to make the obsession go away by repeatedly checking to see if the door was locked." this sums me up pretty well.

:S I'm not really sure why im even saying this. Should I tell my counciler, or what? I'm not sure what to do ,and i'm really ashamed of it. I know this is irrational but I can't help it...

Typically OCD runs in the family. Ask your parents if they, or your grandparents have it. I should know, I have it and so does my dad, my grandmother (on both sides), and my sister.

Also tell your concelor. There are ways to make living with OCD easier, some mental and some medicational.  

the_thylacine

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:31 am
I might be mildly OCD myself, but I think sometimes people confuse OCD with having weird, a**l quirks. Since I really only do a few minor things obsessively, and no doctor I've ever been to has ever said anything, so I'm probably just a little a**l retentive, if anything XP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:54 pm
Won't talk about my third day at work, other than it was long, tedious, boring and hot. Kids seemed all right.....most of the prizes we gave away were gone really quick.....the small promotional stuffies and t-shirts from Dole, Spam, Idaho Potatoes, ect. Other than that, there were Spam can piggy banks, rulers, pencils, chips, gum samples, red apples, and small cans of soda and water.

Tomorrow, I'm going to sleep in like a cow. I don't care. I have NOWHERE to be, but Monday, I have to go to the dentist (oh joy) to get my teeth cleaned and then have to do closing for work, yippee skippy. =_=

That's all, folks.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:18 pm
Rainey - Thats what I was expecting. And I'm shocked, you have tourettes? What repetitive movements do you do? You don't have to answer, im just curiouse... sweatdrop

Kakky - Yes it is. God, thank you.

Thylacine - It seems, when it comes to illness, i'm not exactly typical. sweatdrop And neither of us (mother, Grandma, and I) know. All of our relatives are very secretive, and asking would only start a fight.

Af - I'm a bit passed obsessive, to the sickeningly so. You might be. Don't know about it in your case though, I just know how obsessive I am. X<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:30 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af - I'm a bit passed obsessive, to the sickeningly so. You might be. Don't know about it in your case though, I just know how obsessive I am. X<

I'm fairly sure I'm mildly OCD ^^;

-If my hands feel even the slightest bit dirty I have to wash them
-I constantly check to make sure my keys and wallet are with me, even when both are on a chain and can't be lost without taking them off the chain
-It drives me nuts of my games, DVDs, books, etc. are out of the order I had them in. And I get far too mad if any harm comes to them. I practically strangled my roommate when he accidentally dumped soda on my PS2 game binder. The games are just fine, but I was way too mad over an accident
-Don't even get me started on the sexual or aggressive thoughs @_@

And OCD does run in my family. My brother is OCD, and it's almost amusing to watch him, in a sad way. I don't like saying that, but then again, I don't like my brother much  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:35 pm
Damn Gaia and it's glitches. I cannot, for the life of me, get any clothing on. In a fit of desperation, I went and deleted my character and hoped that it would be enough to let me at my wardrobe. Nothing doing. I fear for the worst.......*sniffles*

Here is a link to someone else's thread on the matter...it happens to other people too.....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16258865  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games