Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:23 pm

OMG, great sig Vir! xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:31 pm

the third one u jsut hold him in your arms... cool sig vir

Wittetijger

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:37 pm

You know, I have this feeling that this month's thank you letter is gunna be VERY popular. ^_^ So much so that walking around with a cat on your head will be the new Black. xd
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:39 pm

maybe but i donated to gaia on the 15th to get this cat... before i knew it was a cat :-p

Wittetijger

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:51 pm

*lumbers in, climbs slowly into his hammock, then curls up, pulls the blanket up, and mumbles* Sorry I've been scarce lately, folks.... been sick all week. Blargh....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:55 pm

Lloxie
*lumbers in, climbs slowly into his hammock, then curls up, pulls the blanket up, and mumbles* Sorry I've been scarce lately, folks.... been sick all week. Blargh....

Aww...poor foxie...

I guess that's why you missed the mod meeting on Sunday?

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:57 pm

Eddily
Lloxie

Aww...poor foxie...

I guess that's why you missed the mod meeting on Sunday?

Eh, nu... I wasn't really sick until Monday evening. I missed the meeting Sunday cus my internet and particularly MSN for some reason were acting up on Sunday. x_X; Man..... what a Spring Break this has been.... >-<;;

Sowwy for miossing it.... I was really hoping to make it, too. Hope I didn't miss too much...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:04 pm

Lloxie
Eh, nu... I wasn't really sick until Monday evening. I missed the meeting Sunday cus my internet and particularly MSN for some reason were acting up on Sunday. x_X; Man..... what a Spring Break this has been.... >-<;;

Sowwy for miossing it.... I was really hoping to make it, too. Hope I didn't miss too much...

Didn't miss too much. It was only me, doom, audi, and vash I believe. So you're not the only one that wasn't there.

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:07 pm

Eddily
Lloxie

Didn't miss too much. It was only me, doom, audi, and vash I believe. So you're not the only one that wasn't there.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I already spoke to Audi the other day... hmm, perhaps we should try and have another one sometime soon? Hopefully more folks, including me, will be able to be there this time.... ^.^;

OH! And I spoke Melly the other day! Eesh it's been a long time since I saw her on.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:08 pm

*flies in and hangs from a tree*
afternoon' every fur ^^

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:10 pm

Darien_Thread
afternoon' every fur ^^

Hey Darien, hehe. <^.^>
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:10 pm

Eddily
lol! great new sig vir. xd
XD thanks heart

Vir-San

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:11 pm

*giggles at Vir's sig*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Lloxie
Darien_Thread
afternoon' every fur ^^

Hey Darien, hehe. <^.^>

Hey Llox. I read you post about MSN. I was having some problems with it as well over the weekend. I am all most tempted to switch to AOL

Darien_Thread

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Lloxie
Ah, I see. Yeah, I already spoke to Audi the other day... hmm, perhaps we should try and have another one sometime soon? Hopefully more folks, including me, will be able to be there this time.... ^.^;

OH! And I spoke Melly the other day! Eesh it's been a long time since I saw her on.

Yeah, talked to Audi a few times since then, seems she's kinda coming back. We need to get Melly in a chat sometime. xd
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games