Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 pm

I'm gonna go complain on how there's so many poor people in America while I go buy a $20,000 dollar pair of panties that were worn by Angelina Jolie in a movie.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:30 pm

Darkened Angel
I'm gonna go complain on how there's so many poor people in America while I go buy a $20,000 dollar pair of panties that were worn by Angelina Jolie in a movie.

.....You want to buy used Underwear?
for 20,000 dollars?

hell for 100 bucks you can buy the pair I'm wearing.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:51 pm

I was making fun of the story they did about John Edwards today on O'Reilly.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:03 am

Darkened Angel
I was making fun of the story they did about John Edwards today on O'Reilly.

Sorry.
I didn't hear of it.

But Edwards is a d**k.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:40 am

He lives in a 30,000 square ft mansion and right across the street is a trailer park.

He got a $400 haircut and his neighbors think he's a douchebag, because he had stuff to say about the poor people in America, but he's not doing sith to help them, and instead blows money on crap.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:56 am

Makes sense. After all, he is a politician.

Then, he'll say soemthing stupid, and we'll have to go and drag out our lightsabers against the muslim armies to save his dumb a** and kill ours, because we "fight for freedom"...

Being a jedi can suck royally.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:09 am

That's why you should jst be a civilian, they rock.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:10 am

Nelowulf
Makes sense. After all, he is a politician.

Then, he'll say soemthing stupid, and we'll have to go and drag out our lightsabers against the muslim armies to save his dumb a** and kill ours, because we "fight for freedom"...

Being a jedi can suck royally.

have fun fighting the Kaleesh. I'll just help myself to a few oil tankers while you're busy...

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:07 pm

Eventually you'll have to fight for your right to run away.

That's the problem with being a pirate. Once your good friends the authorities are wiped out, you tend to find yourself with an opponent who doesn't rely on your survival to ensure theirs, and bam! you become stuck in a piss-poor position until the system gets back on its knees.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Nelowulf

That's the problem with being a pirate. Once your good friends the authorities are wiped out, you tend to find yourself with an opponent who doesn't rely on your survival to ensure theirs, and bam! you become stuck in a piss-poor position until the system gets back on its knees.
Piracy, like the Stock market, is just another form of Gambling. The only difference being the amount of Violence.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Piracy, like the Stock market, is just another form of Gambling. The only difference being the amount of Violence.
You don't know how violent stock breaking is... Uncle got a broken arm and nose from there..
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:40 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

You don't know how violent stock breaking is... Uncle got a broken arm and nose from there..

I dont seem to recall specifying which is more violent....

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:42 pm

Its subconcious. Which came first?
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Nelowulf
Its subconcious. Which came first?

The Egg, but thats not important.

Sol Walker
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games