Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:37 am

Salen-Stormwing
Thanks. ^_^ heart Right now though, I've gotta plot out where I'm fishing, and how much. I need to maximize my fishing in spots to help boost my scores. I don't have to fish in Bass'ken for the rest of the month, but I have to fish Gambino just enough to keep that percentage over 25%. I figure after today, I can fish Durem 3 times and then fish Gambino 1 time, and still be on the boards. Then I'll probably do some more Durem fishing.

I've been crunching the numbers today, on my calculator. You wouldn't believe how much you have to do to just make sure that one more fishing trip won't mess up your 25% from Gambino and Bass'ken.

~gurgles~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:48 am

Yay 21! Go team go! xd

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:48 am

Well, I'm a stickler for numbers. I like to crunch them. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. But even I know I have no chance at getting much further in Gaia fishing. I'll be lucky if I can hold onto a spot in the low 20s. Not like it'll get me anything, unless the Admins make it so that the top 25 overall fishers get trophies and not just 1, or 10.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:33 am

Weee! I'm the fishing ferret! heart *does the happy ferret dance* Currently Overall Fishing rank #21. Good morning everyone! Weee. 4 days of fishing left!

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hunter Strike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:27 am

Damn have not been in this guild in a while. Looks the same as the way i left it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:09 am

*pops in unexpectedly* hello people.

xXEnderXx

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:09 pm

hmmmmm..... I suck at the fishing game. I never caught anything but a tire and some guppies...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:14 pm

xXEnderXx
hmmmmm..... I suck at the fishing game. I never caught anything but a tire and some guppies...

I never tired it because it sounds stupid xp

Darien_Thread

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:41 pm

Hey folks. Sorry I didn't get to respond sooner. Had to run around town some. xp Dooka. And fishing is fun. Just requires you to work at it some, and it pays off. Or at the very least, it works out well for me to do that to earn gold since I hate to post when there's nothing to talk about. sad
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:58 pm

Salen-Stormwing
Hey folks. Sorry I didn't get to respond sooner. Had to run around town some. xp Dooka. And fishing is fun. Just requires you to work at it some, and it pays off. Or at the very least, it works out well for me to do that to earn gold since I hate to post when there's nothing to talk about. sad

Then try to think of somthing to talk about. Like why is the ester bunny a bunny? why not a cow? ^^

Darien_Thread

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:44 pm

*trots in 9 tails wagging* hi ^ ^
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:54 pm

hey any and all

Skuger Moonclaw

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:04 pm

Darien_Thread
Then try to think of somthing to talk about. Like why is the ester bunny a bunny? why not a cow? ^^

Its not a bunny per say, but a giant mecha robot piloted by alien tofu. Yeah. And its really smart, and tastey. Ok, probably not, but the mecha bunny has to be from Aekea. It just has to be. Was it a robot last year?

Oh, and now I'm currently 20th place! heart *poings about*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:15 pm

thats awesome salen smile now next month work on that trophy smile

Wittetijger

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:50 pm

Wittetijger
thats awesome salen smile now next month work on that trophy smile

Trophy? Thats a laugh. I just can't afford to fish that much. What I fish is 5 to 7 times a day, and if I wanted a lake trophy, I'd have to do something like quadruple my current fishing and concentrate on a single lake. No thanks. I'd go stark raving mad. I like the fact that even someone as non-fishing as me can get on the Overall list. Too bad I won't get anything from placing 20th, but eh, I feel I did something good because of it. And I was calculating up what I'd have to do to get around in the low teens, and I'd have to at least DOUBLE what I've fished so far. Thats just expensive. And time consuming.

Nah, I'll just be happy with what I fish and get, and leave the trophy hunting for the folks who have more time than I ever will...

And now its time for me to head out. Need to make food.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games