Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:49 pm
he winces then looks up at bane "we dont have the virus...*wince* we're a new species of werewolves..."
(ur talking about me right? lolz)
Echo kneels next to it and starts washing off the blood  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:50 pm
"its something else in them and its ment to kill were wolves and since you wont drink my blood go ahead and try to fight it" bane said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm
kat stopped drinking against her will and looked at bane "what are you saying?"
(sorry confused)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:59 pm
(same here....i think lolz)

Strike looks at bane "where did you hear this from? kat has drunk my blood before once" he wipes the blood off of his neck "my sister as well...."  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:02 pm
"ive seen it been used to kill them off its sprayed in the air and it effects werwolves weridly and kills them soon later" bane said frowning. (sorry i have to go)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:05 pm
his eyes widen "oh no....Echo" he looks at kat "you drunk her blood before right?" he felt a tear roll down his cheek "and shes pregnat!" (i gotta shower kat, srry lolz, ill b on 2morrow k)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:06 pm
(still confused..ok what the bloody hell are you saying!?!)
kat hugged strike tightly whimpering "what is he saying?" she asked him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:09 pm
(lolz)
Strike sighs "that whenever you drink our blood, you poison us" he whispered kissing her lightly "but not on purpose"
(i gotta go shower lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:16 pm
(k)
"no..no no no!" kat whispered scared "you mean...i poisened..you and echo!?"kat said in horror and she got up wobly then she ran as fast as she could away from them crying whispering "im sorry" again and again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:19 pm
(These aren't virus zombies. They are controlled by a demon... But, my story wasn't going anywhere. So yeah, this sounds alright.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Bane bit striker on the neck and then moved away, "there i have given you the starting point of becoming a werepyre and becoming immune to the virus but you must drink some of the blood of a female werepyre..it cant be mine" said bane.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:21 pm
"ouch" he gets up qucikly "KAT!" he yelled "ECHO GET OVER HERE!!" he takes off after kat

Echo looks up "huh?" she stands  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:31 pm
(what!?! strike gonna be a werepyre? that wil be wierd..<.<)
kat ran at full speed so no werewolf could keep up and she didnt plan 2 stop..ever "i poisened strike..and echo..her and her baby might die..i shouldnt evan be alive for what ive done" kat thought to herself sadly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
(lolz chea)

Strike growls "KAT PLEASE!!!" he shifts forms and tries to catch up to her

Echo hears all the screaming and frowns "whats going on?" she asked and starts walking back  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm
(chea? btw what do you think of my avater echo? i got like 1500k and got a bunch of demon things)
kat could hear strike but that just made her speed up the tears burning her eyes as she ran  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games