Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cholesan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:47 pm
Nopeeeeeee, height's fixed to 550 however width can be anything  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:53 pm
Crusty? Like the clown? Or the crust? o_____O  

Seraphimillia

Cholesan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:59 pm
I have no idea ;_; but my friend did say she spent the next five minutes laughing her a** off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:00 pm
All I said was thank you to this girl. Oh and one time I was sleep talking the night after I went onto this spooky girl. I said something like I met this white clothed girl even though I dont remember seeing any.  

Shen Jing

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 pm
I need a new thinly veiled obscene sig. I tire of this one. neutral Alright art peoples, give me ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Maybe he should be licking his giant needle instead of just... holding it. :B

Or of him riding said giant needle. With another character. Making smoochie faces.

And eating pie.

With maple syrup.

And whipped cream.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:53 pm
The Pie
Maybe he should be licking his giant needle instead of just... holding it. :B

Or of him riding said giant needle. With another character. Making smoochie faces.

And eating pie.

With maple syrup.

And whipped cream.
xd Nice. I was hoping to leave the needle behind though. I'm making a random sig, so it'll still be there. I was thinking of something with his tongue and a flower. Not sure how to carry that one out though. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:05 pm
I should make a new... Sig. :3 Well, after I fin my quest anyway...  

ShadowDancers

Shen Jing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:26 am
I LOVE THE SIMS 2. I make Timmy Frost and Tommy Frost, My characters Woohoo in bed. They smooch, they pich each others butt, they go naked under the sheet and start rocking heavily and moaning sound then come out top naked. I Love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 am
i tryed the sims for a bit, but all the guy did was eat, sleep, and goto wrok. then i was like, "wait a minute. thats all i do." then i stoped... neutral

edit: has anyone else seen THIS?

Omegaus

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:43 am
Omegaus
i tryed the sims for a bit, but all the guy did was eat, sleep, and goto wrok. then i was like, "wait a minute. thats all i do." then i stoped... neutral

edit: has anyone else seen THIS?
God, I love your sig... Sims 2 is fun as hell. When you use the money cheat. ******** a job. I do that s**t in real life, I'm not doing it in a game I paid for.

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. It's organized more like the actual battle royal from the book (and movie). Still, they shouldn't have called it ABR3. That's kind of taking credit for something they didn't devise. No credit going to the BluePencil or any of the other ABRs.

I only found a couple images in the 1000 pages of spam. I can honestly say I'm glad we have the artists that we have here. xd

And this art jam is driving me CRAZY. *pulls out hair* His anatomy keeps coming out with more volume and more realistically than I want. The one ******** time I'm not trying to worry about anatomy and what happens? mad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:32 am
Homans the original battle royale manga totally scarred me xD It was well done, but it isn't really my sort of thing.

I have this huge urge to get on this so-called "ABR III"'s blacklist because I'm an idiot. B: But on a more serious note, I don't think they come from the same ABR that Bluepencil started as the Sensei person claims that XoSwingFoxoX was the one who started it "last year"  

Cholesan

Jetzudan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:53 am
Well they don't take the ABR fo' real! mad
They spam it away.

And BR the movie was very weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:37 am
AGH, I got the mario theme stuck in my head!
someone come here and bash my head into a pulp until it goes away gonk

nice sig chole!  

That Hawt Therapist

kitedragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:01 pm
Jishomi
AGH, I got the mario theme stuck in my head!
someone come here and bash my head into a pulp until it goes away gonk

nice sig chole!

Would you prefere nuclear airstrike or a sonic shockwave capable of creating tsunami's?

Oh yeah... Battle Royale was basically how I found this guild. rolleyes I basically loved the book, and how everybody except a few characters died. I plan on seeing the 2nd movie before the first, even though I heard that said movie barely lived up to the expectations of some cult members...  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games