Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

HAS ANYONE ELSE BESIDE ME BRED A NEW BLACK DRAGON EGG?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:44 pm
Muffin Truffle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried with the 2 females I have but I didn't get any eggs. I am going to breed my male but I have promised someone a shot at a gold so I want to wait until the cave is relatively traffic free before I breed.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Muffin Truffle

I tried with the 2 females I have but I didn't get any eggs. I am going to breed my male but I have promised someone a shot at a gold so I want to wait until the cave is relatively traffic free before I breed.

I believe it will work with any combination of dragons as long as a black dragon is in it. I mated a female black dragon, with a male skywing to produce this solemn egg.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm
*makes a disappointed noise*
Drat. I was so certain that my new silver was male.
*rolls eyes with a sigh*
Try my hand at breeding again I guess.............Or hope to get lucky now that everyone is gaga over the Guardian dragon.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Ddraig Asheart
*rolls eyes with a sigh*
Try my hand at breeding again I guess.............Or hope to get lucky now that everyone is gaga over the Guardian dragon.

All my breed able dragons are done for the week.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
*rolls eyes with a sigh*

Yeah, I have so many dragons that I can easily pick and choose which ones I want to breed at a time. If I were to breed them all, and have them all be successful, I would be overwhelmed with eggs if not for the limit.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Muffin Truffle
Ddraig Asheart
*rolls eyes with a sigh*

Yeah, I have so many dragons that I can easily pick and choose which ones I want to breed at a time. If I were to breed them all, and have them all be successful, I would be overwhelmed with eggs if not for the limit.

Well, you see the problem for me is that, I have double the females I have than males. Only one of the breedings I tried this week worked too, and that was how I generated the alternate black egg.

P.S. I have 4 males, and 8 females.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:32 pm
Ddraig Asheart
*rolls eyes with a sigh*

Awww...*Squishyhug Beady* I am sorry it didn't work out. Speaking of Guardians, I went overboard when I thought I finally got one and the DragCave wouldn't let me have it, saying that I have too many eggs...Silly me... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Kimmiora
Crew

wilmuliini

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Yuhuuu...*does a happy dance* Got new eggies..
Yippee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I got a new Grandeggie too : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but did not get that red i wanted. I almost sweared, too tired I guess.

heart Pretty dragons heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 pm
Muffin Truffle

You mean you bred one of those "piano playing" black dragons? Those are totally awesome. I would love one too, but both my black dragons are females and I am beginning to suspect that my new black egg is a girl as well.... xd  

Kimmiora
Crew

Kayariy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:40 pm
froze my winged storm hatchling because it is a male and i DESPERATELY need females  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:49 pm
My fingers are getting cramps from clicking. The so-called life gets in the way of Dragon Cave. Someone has to feed the kitties I think.  

wilmuliini

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:14 pm
wilmuliini
Yuhuuu...*does a happy dance* Got new eggies..
Yippee.

And I got a new Grandeggie too : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but did not get that red i wanted. I almost sweared, too tired I guess.

heart Pretty dragons heart

Yay! new eggs!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:17 pm
damgnomes bred an egg that we are almost positive is the alternate!  

Kayariy

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:19 pm
*pokes head in*

Sorry I kinda died, guys.

School, work, life, etc.

I'm so tired.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games