Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 pm

FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame
fine you know what? Im done here absolutly done with you 2. You guys can think what you want but when it comes down to it your simply going no where with your life. You cant live on the internet. its a nice retreat but you cant live in it. But hey yall continue living in a dream. Your never going to truely experience love as people can lie so easy on the internet or fake it. You 2 need to get some self esteem and get out more often. Thats it. Dont message me dont bug me Im not going to deal with dillusional people.

._. well damn zar that was harsh. I can remember the days when he was a timid newbie .-.
I joined a year before you I remember when you were a newbie if any thing wink
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 pm

FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame
fine you know what? Im done here absolutly done with you 2. You guys can think what you want but when it comes down to it your simply going no where with your life. You cant live on the internet. its a nice retreat but you cant live in it. But hey yall continue living in a dream. Your never going to truely experience love as people can lie so easy on the internet or fake it. You 2 need to get some self esteem and get out more often. Thats it. Dont message me dont bug me Im not going to deal with dillusional people.

._. well damn zar that was harsh. I can remember the days when he was a timid newbie .-.

...dude zar is an older veteran than me....

KiroMishima
Crew

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 pm

ZarAburame
FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame

o.o u were here before me? XD did u leave then come back after i joined?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm

FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame
FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame

o.o u were here before me? XD did u leave then come back after i joined?

Yep, he did a few times lol ^-^ I was here before Zar, and according to the Guild Member list too~ so yep lol He was also present for the 1st DBC trial. ;D ^-^ I remember a lot lol xd ^-^

As per the love and attraction~ it's a mixture of both really, but the purest is emotions, yet other things, etc. It depends on the people themselves, and the circumstances. 3nodding sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

(sighs) Ok, im done here. Look Zar, dont be pissed at Kotomi because of me. Still talk to her. You don't have to talk to me and I don't care. I'm done causing drama. The christain crap, now the crap with u. I'm done, I'm quiting the guild. I already sent the PM to Grandwing.

~Bye Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
(sighs) Ok, im done here. Look Zar, dont be pissed at Kotomi because of me. Still talk to her. You don't have to talk to me and I don't care. I'm done causing drama. The christain crap, now the crap with u. I'm done, I'm quiting the guild. I already sent the PM to Grandwing.

~Bye Everyone

Aww awww DX

your the seconded to quit

the first quit because of something christian said

KiroMishima
Crew

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Darkfire Karan
TheLostAngel-Mika

~Bye Everyone

Aww awww DX

(shrugs) I only joined because Kotomi asked me 2. 2 tell u all the truth, I barely evn like Digimon and havent seen the show in years. You guys can still PM me if u want. Then again, i was nvr a part of the group was I? I was an outsider trying to force myself in. Dont belong in real life, dont belong here. (sad smile) Theres few places I truly belong. Enjoy your lives. I'll enjoy my "delusions"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
TheLostAngel-Mika

~Bye Everyone

Aww awww DX

(shrugs) I only joined because Kotomi asked me 2. 2 tell u all the truth, I barely evn like Digimon and havent seen the show in years. You guys can still PM me if u want. Then again, i was nvr a part of the group was I? I was an outsider trying to force myself in. Dont belong in real life, dont belong here. (sad smile) Theres few places I truly belong. Enjoy your lives. I'll enjoy my "delusions"

...well alright it is your choice after all....well bye you were really cool in your time here

KiroMishima
Crew

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:16 pm

*sigh* Guys, this is REALLY getting old... Not the guild, but the DRAMA! Yes, drama can be fun in small doses every now and then but not in continuous streams.
Now before someone says it, I know I've caused drama too but seriously enough is enough! Why can't we all just get along without all the petty little squabbles?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm

*sigh* Guys, this is REALLY getting old... Not the guild, but the DRAMA! Yes, drama can be fun in small doses every now and then but not in continuous streams.
Now before someone says it, I know I've caused drama too but seriously enough is enough! Why can't we all just get along without all the petty little squabbles?

Because we're humans and humans live off drama/

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:21 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika

Nah, it's because we're humans and our opinions naturally clash at times.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:22 pm

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika

either way it suxs

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:23 pm

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika

And ours have to clash everytime, why? Seriously people, just put aside your little squabbles. They wont mean anything in 5 years or even 5 months.

And humans shouldn't be living off drama... if other humans are then they should end it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika

either way it suxs

when it gets out of hand

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

....mika.....ill miss you....you werent an outsider you fit right into our digi group.....
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games