Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
II Midnight_Cura II
(sweet ^^) Hello Hisako, and Ruka .....

do ruka and hisako hate me now

no we dont hate you! we just dont know whether to believe u or not

please please believe me please ugh-mit runs and when he returns his arms are bloody blood pouring down his arms and rists  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 pm
Tora dresses yumi's cuts and covers her up with the blanket, she leaves the herbs nere yumi's bed, packes up and leaves, on her way out she fixes the door she broke down and dead bolts it shut. she walks down to where everyone else is. "yo guys whats up?"  

Alice the Loving

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
II Midnight_Cura II

please please believe me please ugh-mit runs and when he returns his arms are bloody blood pouring down his arms and rists

(Hisako) "ah Mit go clean urself up quickly!"
(Ruka) "i guess i believe u"  
yes i dont know them yet......never met yet...  

II Midnight_Cura II

xMaia308x

red 14 the sniper
Tora dresses yumi's cuts and covers her up with the blanket, she leaves the herbs nere yumi's bed, packes up and leaves, on her way out she fixes the door she broke down and dead bolts it shut. she walks down to where everyone else is. "yo guys whats up?"

Hisako: "hey Tora, is Yumi ok now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm
"Hello Tora, im kimmy ko, or just kimmy for short...."  

II Midnight_Cura II

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:54 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
II Midnight_Cura II

mit runs cleans himself up and runs back and says to ruka"then u know what must happen o and shoi is dead crying he has killed himself from the harrasment of being gay he could not take it n e more i wiill miss my loving and adoring cousin he will never be forgotten and shio is very distressed withougt her brother she has changed entirely seing as that is her gift i am sorry to bear such bad news  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
II Midnight_Cura II

mit runs cleans himself up and runs back and says to ruka"then u know what must happen o and shoi is dead crying he has killed himself from the harrasment of being gay he could not take it n e more i wiill miss my loving and adoring cousin he will never be forgotten and shio is very distressed withougt her brother she has changed entirely seing as that is her gift i am sorry to bear such bad news

Hisako: Shoi died? ah thats so sad! if Shio needs anything she can come to me for help! Please tell her that for me Mit!  

xMaia308x

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:56 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
red 14 the sniper

Tora nods holding her side. "yeah but i dont want any of you to go out alone untill i find and kill the guy that did this, also...watch her back, i put a mark on it that symbolizes she has taken the herbs and has be hit with a spicific poison" she sits down indian style.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
xX_Miah308_Xx
red 14 the sniper

Tora nods holding her side. "yeah but i dont want any of you to go out alone untill i find and kill the guy that did this, also...watch her back, i put a mark on it that symbolizes she has taken the herbs and has be hit with a spicific poison" she sits down indian style.

Hisako: ok i understand! um Tora is ur side hurt? do u need me to heal it?  

xMaia308x

Spookdude IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

Hisako: Shoi died? ah thats so sad! if Shio needs anything she can come to me for help! Please tell her that for me Mit!

i swear i will it is now my mission to tell her and shoi will be missed and it is sad and shio has changed drastically she will need your help rite away
Shio
User Image
mit runs and grabs shio-shio comes balling waiting for hisako to hug her "please i am just-shio begins to cry so hard she cannot speak  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

i swear i will it is now my mission to tell her and shoi will be missed and it is sad and shio has changed drastically she will need your help rite away
Shio
User Image
mit runs and grabs shio-shio comes balling waiting for hisako to hug her "please i am just-shio begins to cry so hard she cannot speak

*Hisako hugs Shio* "its going to be ok...its going to be ok"  

xMaia308x

iiTobi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 pm
-sits on bench not knowing where everyone is :l-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx
spookdude100
xX_Miah308_Xx

Shio
User Image

*Hisako hugs Shio* "its going to be ok...its going to be ok"

through shios tears she gets out "no its not without him i cannot live he is my other half"  

Spookdude IV

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
red 14 the sniper
xX_Miah308_Xx
red 14 the sniper

Hisako: ok i understand! um Tora is ur side hurt? do u need me to heal it?

"no, its just that unlike her, i had to pull the thorns out of me myself and i had to make the symble too" she stands up "by the way the mark is a rose and it is on her side too, and dont try to heal the mark on her for i might forget about her being posined before and i might kill her tring to save her..." she draws her knife "im going to go hunt the guy down, please make sure she chews than eats only one leaf every hour after she is awake or she might crash mentaly" Tora starts to walk away dont worry about any explosions that might happen away from the school while im out, it will be the hunted becomeing the hunter, and thanks for healing my knees so well, i will need them more than i usually do" she throws a golden wolf fang back to her and than she dashes away.

(im out till tommarow guys and gals talk to you later)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games