Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:46 pm

ElladanKenet
And yet you have no clue what I'll say

I never said he wouldnt listen to what you have to say.
I just said that he already knows what he wants.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:47 pm

It wouldn't matter though.

Short of "I surrender", you're more likely to piss them off than negotiate a truce.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:49 pm

And believe me when I say that Mandalore, Voor, and Wedge are more than enough to take on anything you can muster if you try your hand at skullduggery.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:52 pm

Cale Darksun
Honestly, if you want to practice Character development, you should do Gunther.
Readers wont have that mutch attachment to his master, a Mon Cal who has no relation to anyone, but they'll have instant sympathy and affection for the "Kid brother" of Freya.

I was thinking that, meself. ^^

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:52 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Honestly, if you want to practice Character development, you should do Gunther.
Readers wont have that mutch attachment to his master, a Mon Cal who has no relation to anyone, but they'll have instant sympathy and affection for the "Kid brother" of Freya.

I was thinking that, meself. ^^

Great minds think alike.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:53 pm

If you really want, You could do both. Have Jamie be the master, and Celestia be the padawan...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:10 pm

Nelowulf
If you really want, You could do both. Have Jamie be the master, and Celestia be the padawan...

Too much account switching ... @_@ Not so bad when I'm playing characters whom are many worlds apart, and I have regular access to broadband. ^^;; Quite nightmarish on dial-up, though.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:39 pm

Feh

I really need to get the time to chat with the Mon Cal

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:49 pm

Youd probably need to talk to the Community.
You do that, you get a host of worlds in your pocket.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:52 pm

That is, until they start talking about political ideologies, and they start a shaky alliance like truce at bakura. Kennet sends out community soldiers to be shields for his forces, and boom! alliance gone...

That, and I'm not sure that the mon cal would really side with a renegade warlord, while they fear BDZ from the sith, while secretly aiding the rebellion...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:55 pm

True, but given the choice, I think the community would side with us, especially given the choice between us and the Sith. What would help was if I had Fel
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:03 pm

Six years, man. Six more years.

Right now, you just look crazy. Even if you put the video out to the masses, they'll either think it was propaganda and not belive you or be completely disheartened.

Especially with the humanitarian efforts that the empire is providing at the mmoment, stabilizing the galactic economy, soon to help save the sullustian people...

Having a common enemy does not make two allies. Once you have Fel, the community has no choice but to go to war with you. Until you have fel, the community will side with you. remember, there is always the option of being on their own side. You can't assume that they have to side with either of you. they can remain independant, if they so choose. this isn't a true false choice.

At least, that's the smartest move there is. Once you actually have Fel, then the community can no longer trust you to maintain the alliance. you'll backstab them whenver you see fit to achieve your goals, because you'll be enemies.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:07 pm

You can't assume that, and neither can anyone else, including me. I'm not going to say I have no intentions of backstabbing, but I have every intention of honoring the agreements that will be made
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:12 pm

You're missing the important fact here.
You're Imperial. You want Fel back.
They're G.A. They Hate Fel.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:12 pm

So, when Fel is returned to power, you would not make any effort, on any part, to take over the territory conquered by the community?

What happens when Fel wants to have his empire united? Will you stand against Fel to make sure your agreement with the Community is held up?

the Community is fighting for a republic. You're fighting for a Monarchy. Sooner or later, someone is going to want it all, and then you're little morals will be put on the line. You'll either fight for one, the other, or jsut sit on the sidelines and let whatever plays out, play out.

So, the question is not if you are going to backstab, but when. be it in the war itself, or after the sith are disposed and the peace becomes upset. Then, your so called "alliance" and your agreements will become worthless.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games