Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed in relief when Tony said he was not angry. Hearing that the man liked it he gave a shy smile. He leaned into the man when hands ran down his sides. "I do not expect you to cheat. I just know that many find you attractive for more reasons than your looks. I do not want them attempting to steal you like that woman." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but feel love for his mate when Loki said he didn’t expect him to cheat. It was just another reason why Loki was so special and so perfect for him. No one else trusted him like that. Not even Pepper in the end. “She wasn’t trying to steal me, she couldn’t care less about me, she just wanted the information I have.” He said softly. Nuzzling Loki’s mark, he kissed it softly. “You shouldn’t ever be embarrassed if you get a little jealous….I’m yours after all, always will be.” He murmured. “So long as you don’t instantly assume something and attack anyone, I will never blame you.” Arms wrapping around Loki, he let a hand slip under Loki’s shirt and up his back, keeping the god pressed as close as possible.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:55 pm
MDaylus

"She cared a bit about you." Loki protested. If she hadn't why would she have slept with Tony in the past and tried to seduce him once more. No, she had more to gain than just a good story. The god however relaxed s Tony nuzzled at his mark and kissed it softly. The god just melted into the man giving a soft sigh. "I will attempt to not be embarrassed again by such things." Loki promised. "I try not to instantly assume things." he responded nuzzling into the man's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling as Loki relaxed in his arms so easily, Tony began to let his thumb rub circles along Loki’s spine. Tilting his head as Loki nuzzled his neck, he closed his eyes. “Are you excited for tomorrow?” he asked softly, hoping Loki was still ready for it. If Loki really didn’t want to go to the party, Tony wouldn’t make him, but the genius was beyond ready to introduce him to everyone, to show off his mate to the people who, in Tony’s mind, were now the most important people in the world.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft noise of pleasure as Tony rubbed circles along his spine. Loki looked up slightly when Tony asked if he was excited for the next day. "In some ways yes and some ways no but that will not stop me from going." Loki stated. He knew his fears were silly with Tony's and everyone elses assurances but he couldn't help them. The only way to deal with it was to see what happened the next day. "Did you speak with Pepper today or merely fetch Miss Ross?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “You’ll enjoy it. I promise. If nothing else there will plenty of interesting conversation for you. I’m sure half the people will be more than willing to talk your ear off about what is important to them.” He said softly. When questioned about Pepper, Tony grimaced. “She called me…..she’s not happy of course….and I was picking up Betty, and well…..I might have hung up on her after a few minutes.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him once more that he would enjoy it. "They will have to be willing to talk to me first." he pointed out. Leaving off the fact that they may just want to hurt him. Seeing Tony's grimace when he asked about Pepper, he wondered how much the woman had yelled at him for Loki's fault of things. "Tony!" Loki exclaimed when Tony said he may have hung up on Pepper. Taking a breath he sighed. "What did she say about yesterday's incident?" he questioned finally.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony flinched at Loki’s exclamation. He knew it was beyond stupid, but it had happened and there was no changing it. Relaxing when Loki didn’t seem interested in berating him, Tony gave a little shrug. “She was mainly interested in informing me how much work it was to deal with the media craze at the moment. She didn’t blame you or anything if that’s what you’re worried about. The reporters crossed the line. In fact, they’re having to chill out a bit or risk getting sued right now. They have to right to touch us, either of us.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that pepper had seemed more interested in telling him how much work they had caused for her. "She should not blame you either, it was my fault to start after I left they got worse didn't they? She can't blame you for what I caused." Loki sighed running a hand through his hair. They only had a day or two before they revealed everything and it almost seed too far away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing Loki getting upset, Tony shook his head. “Don’t worry Lo.” He said, pecking his lips. “She can’t do more than yell, and I’m used to that.” He smiled. “Just don’t think about it. We’ll be settling everything with the press conference soon. Besides, we have parties and moving to think about.” He said lightly, pulling Loki into another kiss, hoping to distract him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 pm
MDaylus

Looking up to tony when the man pecked his lips he nodded softly not really feeling it. He nodded again more confident when Tony said they had parties and moving to worry about. Letting himself be pulled into the kiss he returned it only letting it break when they needed air. "It has been an interesting day." Loki murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Lifting a hand to tangle into his hair, Tony smiled when they broke apart, staying close. Hearing his murmur, Tony tilted his head. “You’re alright though.” He pointed out. “You’re here with me and you’re safe.” He whispered, laying soft kisses over Loki’s face, felling the need to comfort Loki for whatever had happened.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned in to rest his head against Tony's shoulder when the man told him that he was there. That he was with tony and safe, he nodded believing every word and looking up to have his face kissed. He gave a soft laugh and smiled at the man. "I love you Tony." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony loved that laugh, loved that he’d been the reason for it. “I love you too.” He replied gently. “So do you want to go to sleep?” Tony asked, letting his lips run along the god’s jaw, completely content to continue holding his mate like this, being surrounded by him while still holding him and making him feel safe.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow when Tony asked if he want to sleep. "If you wish to." Loki stated, he had assumed Tony had asked him up here so early for other purposes but he wasn't opposed to just laying and sleeping with his mate.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games