Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 pm
misfortuneGB

The Roselia gave a soft "kirr" before clinging onto Kate's leg, flashing a smile at Sub.

Sub would eye the Roselia quizzically, certainly not the biggest Roselia he had ever seen but it wasn't the smallest either. Regardless it would do just fine for what was needed. "Hm? No, not a problem at all." Sub said as he snapped back to reality, now facing Kate again. "Come, follow me." The man would motion for both of them to follow him as he walked across the room and up to a closed metal door with a keypad on the side of it. After pressing a few buttons and scanning his thumb print the door would slid open with a hiss and the man would step inside, expecting the two to follow.

They would now find themselves in a much smaller room containing just two large machines with large doors in front of them. The machines were connected by a large tube that ran from one to the other and by a small console between them with wires connected to both.

"Here it is, the hybridization chamber." Sub said as he approached the console, pressing a few buttons on it causing the doors on both chambers to slide open. "Designed after Bill's teleporter, or at least designed after his failed teleporter. You enter one chamber and your Roselia in the other. A DNA sample is taken from your Pokemon as well as a few other energy readings and such and then the fun begins with you in the other chamber. I'm sure you don't want me to describe what happens inside your chamber, you'll be finding that out on your own. We've noticed that hybridization seems to work better and with fewer complications when there is a bond between the trainer and Pokemon. The two of you will share a bond afterwards, one of which science hasn't been able to explain." The man went on.

"Enough of that though. Whenever your ready please step on inside and we can get the show started." He told them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm
SubonicXP

"Enough of that though. Whenever your ready please step on inside and we can get the show started." He told them both.

That was it? No paperwork? No lawyers? Man, they must have been hungry for applicants. Either that, or this wasn't entirely legal. Kate didn't mind in both cases. Following Sub along, Kate could feel herself getting more and more anxious. Just like a shot- it would be over before she knew it.

"Right, so, uh, Violet- Erm, the Roselia. Will they be fine afterwards?" Kate glanced towards the Roselia(apparently named "Violet") and proceeded to enter the chamber. Violet, meanwhile, entered the other designated chamber.

"Oh, and uh-"
She gave a nervous cough, "How long will this take?"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:49 pm
misfortuneGB

"Oh, and uh-"
She gave a nervous cough, "How long will this take?"

"Not long." Sub said as he began to press a few buttons. "By the way, I'll notify your next of kin should anything happen to you. The story we'll use is you got hit by the Magnet Train because if this goes wrong no one will be able to identify you. Any who, happy thoughts! Here we go!" The man would then press one final button, causing the chamber doors to shut and the machines hum.

On the Roselia's end it would experience a more subdued event. A mechanical arm came out and took some blood. A few lights would flash as well but that was about it. Kind of lackluster.

It was in Kate's chamber where things were really cooking. Indescribable things. Acts against nature were being committed in that chamber, far too many to list. Oh what horrible things would Kate experience in there?

Several minutes later the machines would quiet down and their doors would open. Violet the Roselia would probably hop out bored out of her skull, Kate on the other hand was probably literally out of her skull, her old one that is.

"So, how do you feel?" Sub asked from across the room, waiting for Kate, the new Kate, to appear from her chamber. Did it work? Or did he have to get the shotgun?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:01 pm
SubonicXP

"So, how do you feel?" Sub asked from across the room, waiting for Kate, the new Kate, to appear from her chamber. Did it work? Or did he have to get the shotgun?

Happy thoughts? That wasn't a good way to start things off. Nevertheless, Kate didn't have a choice at this stage- Well, at least in her mind. Once things started, though, it seemed as if time slowed down for the duo.

For Violet, things were slow. The needle hurt, but outside of that there didn't seem to be anything of interest for him.

Kate, meanwhile, had lost the ability to scream for the moment. Her body slumped against the metal sides of the tube, trembling from the pain of it all. Her whimpers were hoarse, her tears were blurry, her hands were numb. It seemed like an eternity went by before she finally stumbled outwards from her confinement.

She looked, well, different. Her skin carried almost a green hue to it now, her hands stained a blue or magenta respectively. Were those petals growing off her wrists? It was too early to tell. Kate's hair at this point was also another color, being a subtle green.

"... O-Ow." Was all she managed to get out at first, the fearful trembling still working through her tiny frame, "I knew it was going to hurt but- Ow."

The Roselia once again clung onto Kate before their trainer returned them to their pokeball. Kate glanced upwards towards Sub, "I mean, I'm still a little dizzy. I'm ... I'm alive at least, though."  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:12 pm
misfortuneGB

The Roselia once again clung onto Kate before their trainer returned them to their pokeball. Kate glanced upwards towards Sub, "I mean, I'm still a little dizzy. I'm ... I'm alive at least, though."

The man watched as Kate appeared from the chamber, the new Kate that is. The old Kate was gone, she went in that chamber and would never be seen again. He would approach the girl and help her stand up, knowing that just walking right now was a miracle in its self.

"Take it easy. You may feel fine, or just a little sore, right now but later on you'll really begin to feel the effects. While it seems there were some immediate changes you'll probably experience a few more later on in the day. Things will grow or shrink, colors may look different, things will sound different. Your entire world will change and it will probably be scary. I can tell you one thing that the hybridization process was a total success just by looking at you. So to make a long story short you won't die! Yay!" Sub laughed, not really a laughing matter but he did it anyways.

"As a Grass type hybrid specifically you'll probably find yourself not wanting to eat much anymore, but wanting to drink a lot more water. Sun will feel more amazing than ever but any type of burn will probably be worse than what you're used to. You'll probably also begin to experience an extreme aversion of cold. A lot of little changes you'll begin to notice and it's all to be expected. Still feeling okay?" He asked her again, he was waiting for the freak out, the vomiting, the fainting spell, something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:27 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

The man watched as Kate appeared from the chamber, the new Kate that is. The old Kate was gone, she went in that chamber and would never be seen again. He would approach the girl and help her stand up, knowing that just walking right now was a miracle in its self.

"Take it easy. You may feel fine, or just a little sore, right now but later on you'll really begin to feel the effects. While it seems there were some immediate changes you'll probably experience a few more later on in the day. Things will grow or shrink, colors may look different, things will sound different. Your entire world will change and it will probably be scary. I can tell you one thing that the hybridization process was a total success just by looking at you. So to make a long story short you won't die! Yay!" Sub laughed, not really a laughing matter but he did it anyways.

"As a Grass type hybrid specifically you'll probably find yourself not wanting to eat much anymore, but wanting to drink a lot more water. Sun will feel more amazing than ever but any type of burn will probably be worse than what you're used to. You'll probably also begin to experience an extreme aversion of cold. A lot of little changes you'll begin to notice and it's all to be expected. Still feeling okay?" He asked her again, he was waiting for the freak out, the vomiting, the fainting spell, something.

She wasn't going to die? She wasn't going to die! Kate breathed a sigh of relief, clutching onto Sub's forearms as to not let herself fall. She nodded and paused, situating herself. The new body was going to be a chalange to get used to. Pausing, she laughed nervously, "Right. I, um, where does this leave us now? I mean, what now?"

Again, a pause. "I'm feeling alright, though. How often does this, erm, procedure take place?" She smiled, letting Sub go to try and stand on her own. A few moments later, she fell onto her knees. Standing was much more challanging than she anticipated.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 pm
misfortuneGB

Again, a pause. "I'm feeling alright, though. How often does this, erm, procedure take place?" She smiled, letting Sub go to try and stand on her own. A few moments later, she fell onto her knees. Standing was much more challanging than she anticipated.

"You'll be feeling fine by tomorrow." Sub reassured Kate. "The worse comes within the first hour or so." He further explained. He let her fall, knowing good and well like a baby she was going to have to learn to walk on her own, again.

"As for where this leave us...I suppose I should welcome you as a new member of Team Snagem." He said with a smile, holding a hand out for Kate to grab onto. Okay, he had a soft spot for people who just went through hell in that thing, sue him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

"You'll be feeling fine by tomorrow." Sub reassured Kate. "The worse comes within the first hour or so." He further explained. He let her fall, knowing good and well like a baby she was going to have to learn to walk on her own, again.

"As for where this leave us...I suppose I should welcome you as a new member of Team Snagem." He said with a smile, holding a hand out for Kate to grab onto. Okay, he had a soft spot for people who just went through hell in that thing, sue him.

Again, she got up, clutching onto his hand to situate herself once more. Legs wobbling, Kate couldn't help but smile at the mention of her acceptance. It felt nice to have a place again. "Thank you. This really means a lot. I, uh, where should I go from here?" The poor thing wasn't entirely sure if where to go from here. It was a lot to take in, after all.

Bits of red and blue dye got on Sub from where Kate was holding him. It seemed like it would be a bit until her form stabilized completely.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 pm
misfortuneGB

Bits of red and blue dye got on Sub from where Kate was holding him. It seemed like it would be a bit until her form stabilized completely.

"Why don't I show you to your new room here." Sub said as he help hold her up. "Come on, I'll help you get there." With that said he helped Kate out of the lab and into the elevator again, the pair heading up to the living quarters. Typically one could just take the stairs from the main floor to the living quarters but he knew that she probably didn't feel like climbing stairs right now.

"Here we are." The man said as he stopped in front of one of many doors lining a hallway. Most of them had name plates on the front of them but this one lacked one. With a turn of the doorknob he opened up the door to reveal a rather plain room. There was a night stand, a lamp, a bed, a dresser, and a single closet. The essentials were here but not much else. "You can jazz it up however you want, but I have a feeling right now you could careless what your room looks like." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:01 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

"Why don't I show you to your new room here." Sub said as he help hold her up. "Come on, I'll help you get there." With that said he helped Kate out of the lab and into the elevator again, the pair heading up to the living quarters. Typically one could just take the stairs from the main floor to the living quarters but he knew that she probably didn't feel like climbing stairs right now.

"Here we are." The man said as he stopped in front of one of many doors lining a hallway. Most of them had name plates on the front of them but this one lacked one. With a turn of the doorknob he opened up the door to reveal a rather plain room. There was a night stand, a lamp, a bed, a dresser, and a single closet. The essentials were here but not much else. "You can jazz it up however you want, but I have a feeling right now you could careless what your room looks like." He said with a laugh.

Kate was quick to flop onto the bed, practically face-planting into the array of pillow. She sighed happily, glancing back at Sub. "Heheh, yeah. I'm pretty content just having a place to doze. Uh, one question though-" She blinked her eyes and yawned, rolling onto her back, "What do I do once I wake up? Where do I go?" She was a member now, right? It was to be expected that she carry her own weight. Thus, Kate was eager to start right away.

That being said, it would be a few hours at the very least before Kate would be able to do anything.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:04 pm
misfortuneGB

That being said, it would be a few hours at the very least before Kate would be able to do anything.

"Grab something to eat, explore the headquarters, meet some of the others, then come find me. I'll put you to work." Sub said with a smile and a wink as he began to leave the room. "Just take a nap, you'll be seeing a lot of action very soon." And with that he was gone, heading back down to the lab to see if that battle has wrapped up yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:15 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

"Grab something to eat, explore the headquarters, meet some of the others, then come find me. I'll put you to work." Sub said with a smile and a wink as he began to leave the room. "Just take a nap, you'll be seeing a lot of action very soon." And with that he was gone, heading back down to the lab to see if that battle has wrapped up yet.

Kate nodded and watched him go off. Sighing contently, it wasn't long before she dozed off. She would be out for a bit, but would be better in no time.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:27 pm
Sitting in his chair, one of the screens tuned to monitor where Sub and the new recruit were during their little introduction, would be Reno eating a sandwich. "Well, I thought I would get up and introduce myself, but I found this delicious sandwich and an aversion to interrupting your moment. It was a painful decision for me." Reno snarked, taking another bite from the sandwich as he spun around in the chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:35 pm
Tesei Utakata
Sitting in his chair, one of the screens tuned to monitor where Sub and the new recruit were during their little introduction, would be Reno eating a sandwich. "Well, I thought I would get up and introduce myself, but I found this delicious sandwich and an aversion to interrupting your moment. It was a painful decision for me." Reno snarked, taking another bite from the sandwich as he spun around in the chair.

"How nice." Sub quipped as he reentered the lab to find Reno in his chair, his favorite chair at that. "Now get out of my hair and take your sandwich with you."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:06 am
Emensmansera
Arkelos

SubonicXP

Arwans eyes Burned with a blue flame.
"Branwen now's your chance. Psychic!" The Lunatone then started to emit a deep resonant humming as it filled with psychic power. The Lunatone when emitted a strong wave of psychic energy, that mixed with the intense gravity turned the psychic wave into a dense ball of energy, almost like a black hole, any attack or Pokemon who got near would most likely fail to land a hit.
"Furffou, keep up the cotton guard, one more layer now!" he said the furfrou getting, even more, defensively strong. The Black hole like attack just sitting in the field, slowly moving around the middle of the field.

"Let's see your poochyena and growlithe figure this one out." he said, standing there, his head starting to ache.

"Luneeee..." the Lunatone was exhausting every last bit of its psychic energy using this attack.
"Don't worry buddy! we can do this!" arwan said, also feeling a bit drained.
"We can recover from this when the enemy is no more." He looked at Arkelos.
Waiting to see if his gambit would pay off.

Arkelos Grinned, and started chuckling. "Midnight! Trust my words! Cinders Follow behind Midnight. Both of you charge for the Black Hole! Midnight take the hit. Cinders i believe in you, you can control it this time! If YOU think you can do it, use Outrage. Midnight, keep an eye out for Cinders, Protect him if needed."

The two canines revert course toward the black hole, Charging in Midnight take full hit of the attack. Out of the eerie shroud Cinders gets closer and unleashes outrage.

Turning his attention to Midnight. Arkelos notice it took the full attack; which seriously injured the pokemon. "MIDNIGHT!! Can you still fight??" The pokemon jumped to it's feet, with a fight it her eyes. "Midnight take it easy, we don't want you to get any more injured than you have already."

Arkelos glared across the field, your move sir!" He said with a sinister smile.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games