Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:21 pm
Raith walked into a room and sat down at a table opposite from a female ninja with jet black hair, some of it pinned up in the back. It was the Elite Jounin, Mitarashi Anko, someone Raith had know for sometime because of their similar dealings with Orchimaru. She probably wanted him dead as much as Raith, which ment she wanted it more than even most of the people in Kohona. She had also had direct dealings with Tao Eiju, which is why Raith was talking to her and not someone else.

"You can leave," Raith said without looking around, already knowning that there was 4 Anbu in the room, in fact, Anko looked as if she was wearing Anbu armor. "No, they won't they're here because I have duty in a short while, they're with me," Anko countered. She was one of the only people that could talk on equal footing with Raith without loosing her nerve, which was surprising considering their difference in overall power. "So what was it that required my presence?" Anko said, cutting right to the chase.

"It's about the theft you had about a day ago. I know you know who one of them was, but you can't figure out who the second was." Raith said, his serious eyes the only things seeable through his head wrapings. "Yes," said Anko, "I'm aware of this, what about it?" "I know who the second one was, it was Yeng Tao Eiju, the S-class missing nin from the hidden shadow village, he is with the group Bafuku (right?) now appearantly, I don't know why, he is usually a loner, he doesn't trust anyone, or he at least only one person other than himself." Anko looked shocked at this, "That SOB is still alive? I thought you put him down over 4 years ago!" "I guess he was more resilinet than I first thought," said Raith, "I though having six holes in his lungs would be enough to kill Eiju, but next time I suppose i need to put those hole in his head instead. But the point is that you, like me, know first hand what he's like to fight, no offense to Hokage-dono, but she hasn't actually fought him, so she only knows what other people tell her, so she couldn't analysis the situation quite so good as you or me, and since I have something I need to take care of outside Kohona for a few days, I'd like you to send in a report on this and set up what yu think would be the most effective defenses against Eiju."

"Very well Raith-kun, but you owe me on this," Anko said with a wink as Raith got up. "Yes, I believe I will," said Raith as he went to the door. When he opened it, there was man in Anbu like armor, only it was leather-like instead of plated, and etched and marked in the way that let everyone know that he was an Adept nin. the colors of his suit were grey, blue and darker blue. He mask looked like that of a hunter nin and had one close eye and one open eye on painted one it and a mountain with streaks across it on the top, the symbol of the hidden Glaciar village.

The adept took off the mask to reveal Issui who smiled and said, "We all set?" "Yeah, why are you wearing that suit?" Raith said as they walked away from thye room Anko was in the Anbu filed out. "Just wanted to look official for this guys, and for when we get to our destination." Issui said as he threw his cloak over himself and folded it shut, the wave/swirl pattern the same colors as his adept armor. When they reached the shore, Issui bit his tumb and summoned a large Manta ray, large enough to carry 5 people on it's back with ease. Raith and Issui got on it and began their journy......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:04 pm
((Writing a book are we? ^^ And it's BAKUFU. ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:08 pm
Sabu landed quietly on the other side of a pit trap and mopped his brow with a cloth. "Well, I havn't seen traps like this since I raided Gajimiro's place." he said to himself. He checked his leg where a spaer had nicked it and tightened the bandage. He could finally see the end of the hall. Time was running out, this trap laden passage was draining his time. He only had a day and a half before the deadline. "Me and my pride." he murmured to himself as he continued on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:30 pm
Kai landed in a clearing not far from the fire countries borders. Kai approached a large pile of rocks and moved them out of the way. Kai uncovered a small box containing a scroll which he packed away. Kai headed back towards Ifuuki's place.  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:32 pm
[I always mix the f and k]

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:54 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up.

Lin-Mao shook her head. "I'm mostly a trap and ninjutsu fighter. I don't know much-"
She stopped when a cage trap sprung on her and Hiyotoshi and carried them to the ceiling. A Hyuuga stepped out and held out a hand to signal that he was not there to fight. "In the field there are certain situations where you are faced with a choice. Save a comrade, or complete a mission. To deal with this choice is a jounin's duty."
He walked up to Rio and Masayuki. "So now I leave this choice with you. Save your partners, or continue on. Choose incorrectly and you will fail this exam."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:54 pm
Kai arrived at the the Uchiha Gate and entered it. Kai appeared standing over the sea of blood. Soon this power will be mine. The power of my ancestors.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:41 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up."

Lin-Mao shook her head. "I'm mostly a trap and ninjutsu fighter. I don't know much-"
She stopped when a cage trap sprung on her and Hiyotoshi and carried them to the ceiling. A Hyuuga stepped out and held out a hand to signal that he was not there to fight. "In the field there are certain situations where you are faced with a choice. Save a comrade, or complete a mission. To deal with this choice is a jounin's duty."
He walked up to Rio and Masayuki. "So now I leave this choice with you. Save your partners, or continue on. Choose incorrectly and you will fail this exam."
Rio's forehead wrinkled for a bit, not actually even thinking about the choice, his father had taught him to never leave a man behind, but how to carry out his choice. "Masayuki.." he said as he looked up at the cage, wieghing how heavy it was in his head. "How good are you at catch?" He said with a grin and then he said to the Hyuuga, "The anwser to that is easy, you never leave a man behind, your teamates and your charges, all of their lives are just as important as yours, even more sometimes."

With that, Rio jumped on the walls, richoschating from wall to wall, avoiding any wall traps as he did and then landed on the cage's top. "Will have you out in a sec, gonna show you guys one of my own jutsu creations" he said as he he made hands seals and then said, "Wood Style! Deconstruct!" Then he slammed his hand into the iron chain holding the cage up. At first nothing happened, then the chain began to turn brown and the outter layers began to flake off as the chain rusted at an extrodernary rate.

"Now stand back," he said to the two in the cage as he then said, "Hey Masayuki! Rememeber what I said about catch?!" The he took up a stance and said, "Raising talon!" and he sweeped his foot upwards and across his body and hit the rock ceiling at a slanted upper kick and then said "Dropping Paw!" and did a drop kick to the cage top right were the chain was welded on. There was an enormous CRACK! as the chain broke away from both the ceiling and cage at the same time and the cage began to fall to the ground, Rio hoping that Masayuki was a strong as Rio thought he was...  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:48 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up."

Rio's forehead wrinkled for a bit, not actually even thinking about the choice, his father had taught him to never leave a man behind, but how to carry out his choice. "Masayuki.." he said as he looked up at the cage, wieghing how heavy it was in his head. "How good are you at catch?" He said with a grin and then he said to the Hyuuga, "The anwser to that is easy, you never leave a man behind, your teamates and your charges, all of their lives are just as important as yours, even more sometimes."

With that, Rio jumped on the walls, richoschating from wall to wall, avoiding any wall traps as he did and then landed on the cage's top. "Will have you out in a sec, gonna show you guys one of my own jutsu creations" he said as he he made hands seals and then said, "Wood Style! Deconstruct!" Then he slammed his hand into the iron chain holding the cage up. At first nothing happened, then the chain began to turn brown and the outter layers began to flake off as the chain rusted at an extrodernary rate.

"Now stand back," he said to the two in the cage as he then said, "Hey Masayuki! Rememeber what I said about catch?!" The he took up a stance and said, "Raising talon!" and he sweeped his foot upwards and across his body and hit the rock ceiling at a slanted upper kick and then said "Dropping Paw!" and did a drop kick to the cage top right were the chain was welded on. There was an enormous CRACK! as the chain broke away from both the ceiling and cage at the same time and the cage began to fall to the ground, Rio hoping that Masayuki was a strong as Rio thought he was...

Masayuki stepped back and held up his hand. The cage struck with a jarring impact, but he held steady. With the cage held alot by his one arm, he set it down as gently as he could. He set off a pit trap and fell in. Halfway down he struck the wall burying his arm about a foot in the stone. He hung there, unable to climb with his only arm as his anchor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:52 pm
((well, this is a change. dragon I'm going to start what we talked about. So I have no clue who is in the village so I like to know, who is back in konoha?))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:53 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((well, this is a change. dragon I'm going to start what we talked about. So I have no clue who is in the village so I like to know, who is back in konoha?))

((lets see... um...uh... Raith and Iris are there I think... but I think that's it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:57 pm
((Raith belongs to Plains, who's is Iris?))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:03 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Raith belongs to Plains, who's is Iris?))

((Raith's wife))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 pm
((so plains owns both?))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Masayuki stepped back and held up his hand. The cage struck with a jarring impact, but he held steady. With the cage held alot by his one arm, he set it down as gently as he could. He set off a pit trap and fell in. Halfway down he struck the wall burying his arm about a foot in the stone. He hung there, unable to climb with his only arm as his anchor.
As the cage was set down and Masayuki fell into the pit trap, Rio's jutsu continued it's work and rust the top of the cage so Rio said, "Hawk Shears!" as he struck the cage with cris-crossed arms and hit the metal with the force to bend it in. Then he griped the weakend metal and yanked, uncrossing his arms. The result was messy, but the cage ripped open, pelling back so fast that Rio fell of the edge and onto the ground, just as the metal fell on his chest. Normally, the vest he was wearing under his cloths would have stopped the sharp metal entirely, but the shear wieght and force of the metal punctured his chest and hit his left lung, going about an inch in.

Rio managed to throw the metal off him but his lung was still punctured. His symbiotes were already fast at work, and the bleeding was minimalk for a wound like that, but Rio was still hurt and it would take longer than usual to heal a complex, vital organ like a lung, longer than just normal muscle. He leaned up agains the cage and said, "Lin, Hytoshi! Get out here guys, we have to get Masayuki out of that pit!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games