Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittannLittle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:28 am
NAME: Kittann
APPEARANCE: 5'7'' average build almost hourglass shape, blue/green/grey eyes, changing hair colour dependant on money and level of boredom.
FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, SOAD, NIN, Tenacious D, Nightwish, DIO, RATM, etc. I have a wide range.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, teaching, reading, learning, photography etc. usual stuff
PERSONALITY: Kind, generous, difficult to piss off but when there steering clear is a good idea.
DISLIKES: People telling me I am wrong based on no evidence when I am right. Closed-mindedness. People stating opinion as fact and not backing up their argument with evidence when someone asks them for evidence.
LIKES: People telling me I am wrong based on evidence when I am wrong. Open-mindedness. People stating opinions/facts and backing up their argument with evidence when someone asks them for evidence.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks cool. Seemed like a good idea at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:43 pm
NAME: Callie but everyone just calls me Clover..
APPEARANCE: See for yourself
FAV. BANDS: Any Rock/Heavy Metal, Trance, Techno, Rave, and Classical
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Partying, Sleeping, just hanging out and having a good time.
RELIGION: Pagan
PERSONALITY: Slightly hyper, easily amused, extremely sarcastic, honest to a fault.
PET PEEVES: Bad hygene, the word 'aint', Homophobes, Bible beaters that try to force religion down the throats of others, oh and 'TXT-TLK'....it's utterly retarded and annoying.
LIKES: Honesty, Entertainment, Intelligence, Sarcasm, Parties, Handcuffs...
DISLIKES: Know-It-Alls, Biggotry, Stupidity, Police, the Sun, Dishonesty, and Arrogance.

If there's anything else you want to know just ask.

[Side Note: I've been a member for a long time, I've just never really had the time to post this or be very active.]

Liquid Lollipop

Evil kade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:18 pm
NAME:Kaden
APPEARANCE:5'5 125lbs
FAV. BANDS:Ozzy, fly leaf, nirvana, and that's all I can remember for now.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Web design, acting, stuffs.
PERSONALITY: I am a nice person. I don't take s**t from others. 3nodding
PET PEEVES razz eople who tend to IM me, and have emotional break downs. (Not referring to Emo's).
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:Guys (I'm gay) Dislikes razz unky guys.
REASON FOR JOINING: 'Cause I felt like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 pm
NAME: Damian
AGE: Old enough to know better; still too young to care.
APPEARANCE: I have dark brown hair that's always falling in my eyes (which are green); everything else about me is pretty average.
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, In Flames, System of a Down, Manson, E Nomine, Nine Inch Nails, Dope, Mudvayne
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Does screwing around on the internet count as a hobby?
PET PEEVES: people who are disrespectful
LIKES: music, classic cars, snakes, bats, vampires, bad horror movies, D&D
DISLIKES: sunlight, noise, people
REASON FOR JOINING: The guild seemed pretty cool.  

Zombie Keiya

Opium Hooker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 am
NAME:Its very long.
APPEARANCE:in my sig ^^
FAV. BANDS:Marilyn Manson,T00l,Rammstein,Killswitch Engage,t.A.T.u,The Donnas
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:art,dance,observing,culture,fun stuff,God,The Bible,Heaven.
PERSONALITY:nice,funny,sarcastic
PET PEEVES:when my cats step on my laptop,and when my sisters follow me around asking if we can play dress up.
LIKES:animals,God,Africa,my family,learning,singing,reading ect
DISLIKES:racism,problems,oranges,the news,baseball,stupid people, and all that good stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:53 am
NAME: Briar
APPEARANCE: "Classic-length" (butt-length) brown hair with a teal streak at the nape, brown eyes, Italian skin tone. Boobs (i.e. I'm a girl). Camoflauged Goth - usually seen in black sweaters and blue jeans, but with The Cruxshadows being piped into ears by iPod.
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows (as mentioned), VNV Nation, Covenant, Voltaire, Rasputina, Dead Can Dance, Collide, Corvus Corax, Qntal - and a host of non-Goth bands I won't admit to in public, because I have very wide tastes.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Silversmithing, sewing, hiking, playing WoW, reading far too much.
PERSONALITY: ISFJ? wink I'm very quiet and tend to keep to myself, but if I speak, there's probably an attempt at humor in there somewhere.
PET PEEVES: "txt-tlk," close-mindedness from within a subculture.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Steampunk genre, rustic jewelry, fantasy novels. / Vegetables, authors who write just to see themselves published, modern art.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm pretty new to Gaia Online and figured it wouldn't hurt to join a few guilds. This one looked like one that I'd fit in alright with.  

SeraphBriar

AgeOfRockets

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:10 pm
NAME: Anna
APPEARANCE:5'7" brown hair and eyes
FAV. BANDS:The Age of Rockets, The Robot Explosion, Suburban Legends, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Hmmm . . . I like to read . . . I guess
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty quiet, if i don't know you. But if i do . . . . watch out.
PET PEEVES:People who don't use proper grammer
LIKES/DISLIKES:Likes: Music, Books, Friends Dislikes: Stupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be fun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:19 pm
NAME: Peter
APPEARANCE: I am tall-ish, wear a striped coat all the time along with a top-hat and loose fitting pants. My hair is long and maroon and I'm starting to get dreads.
FAV. BANDS: Beirut, The Cure, Skinny Puppy, Switchblade Symphony, London After Midnight, Siouxie And The Banshee's, Bauhaus, Christian Death, and alot of music from the 60's and 70's.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art/drawing, Killing time on the internet, Philosophy, MMORPG's, video games, doing stupid stuff with my friends, and music.
PERSONALITY: I am very laid back and easy going, I like to make friends and I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me. I can be very random and strange. I can be really smart and witty but sometimes I can be really stupid. I like nature and I respect her, you could call me a hippie I guess.
PET PEEVES: People who chew with their mouth open, and people who are mean to animals.
LIKES: ArtRage, Rice pudding, open minded people, sheep, non-judgmental people, Adam West, and many other things.
DISLIKES:Ignorance, Country music, Hannah Montana, fake people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought this would be a nice guild to join and make friends.  

Gorganoth

kehneshrae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 am
NAME: Malandra
APPEARANCE: you can see pics at www.myspace.com/malandravaleenik.com
FAV. BANDS: Skillet, bullet for my valentine, rammstien, tatu, dissection, korn, atreyu, disturbed, 69 eyes, pink, killswitch engage, demon hunter,manson, evanesce and some others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to learn about ancient cultures and death
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty laid back although I've always been a social reject
PET PEEVES: stupidity and misspelled words
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like starbucks coffee and I dislike baby killers
REASON FOR JOINING: this just seems like a place where I could get to know a few people like myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 pm
NAME: Mouse or Sarah
APPEARANCE: Short, pale skin, short brown hair (either backcombed or flat), blue eyes with gold center
FAV. BANDS: The Cure, The Horrors, Silversun Pickups, etc. (Not very knowing of goth music D smile
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sewing, drawing, writing songs, singing, books, talking to people
PERSONALITY: usually shy, open-minded, sarcasticly funny, nice to generally everyone, easily moved (emotion-wise)
PET PEEVES: When people talk to people on the phone at a party, when people are over-sarcastic about things, when people try to be "random"
LIKES/DISLIKES: LIKES-dressing up, music of most kinds, people who love you no matter what, vintage fashions, playing with a band onstage, telling ghost stories
DISLIKES-annoying people who think you're cool, predjudiced people, sexists, people who don't believe your point even if you're right, losta things
REASON FOR JOINING: to find new music, to talk to people who won't judge me

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Enviousfairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:04 am
im trudie
im 14
i have dark brown hair with red in it and black eyes.
i love all heavy metal
i like to draw and read...the list would take too long.lol.
creative,mad and a good friend.
i like people who tell the truth and good convasations.
i don't like people who use you or your friends and pink eeewwww
i wanted to join because this guild looked iteresting and fun and it was the only goth one that looked good.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:28 pm
NAME:Jessica
APPEARANCE:>> who wants to know XD
FAV. BANDS:there to many rock bands to lest
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:I love to read write (mostly short story's and poems)
PERSONALITY: No one well ever really know me
PET PEEVES:I hate it when people chew loudly and when blond girls say omg and like every few words
LIKES/DISLIKES:I love books and music hate the heat
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to get to know people that like the same things I do

Milaya Hime

Romantic Bloodsucker

Biites

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Hi Everyone

NAME: Dane
APPEARANCE: Skinny white boy, shortish black hair. (I'm gonna get an undershave soon)
FAV. BANDS: Skinny Puppy! and 3 Inches of Blood
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Snowboarding, Skating, Martial Arts
PERSONALITY: I would say that I'm a psychotic risk-taking type, but people say that I scare them when they first meet me and then they realize that I'm just a big fluffy bunny on the inside. I don't know about that tho..
PET PEEVES: Every human being in the state of Alaska!! Conservative bitches...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Smoking! Dislike: People who are afraid of dying.
REASON FOR JOINING: By my experience Goths are a hell of a lot more fun to hang out with then the average person.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:27 pm
Name: Kitty
Appearance:Lolita goth
Fav. Bands: Killswitch, Stone Sour, S.O.A.D, and countless others!
Hobbies/interests: Manga, Anime, Final Fantasy, looking at junk on the web!, computer games and just generally having a laugh!!!
Personality: Usually Fun, happy, Sometimes a little weird, A bit of a nerd girl, can have a bit of an oogie temper when i get mad but all in all I'd say I'm pretty Cool! lol!!!
Pet Peeves: People who lie, People who judge by apperence, Crumbs on my carpet and Eggs! Urk!!
Likes: KITTIES!!! Cute but also creepy things, Lolita goth clothes! YAY! Being silly
Dislikes: Dumb people, being to hot when it's sunny and more eggs!!!
Reason for joining: Cause I Want some friends to giggle with 4laugh  

Kittykibblez

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:15 pm
NAME: Rai
APPEARANCE: ...not telling
FAV. BANDS: Orange Range, Demonhunter, Millencolin, X-Japan, Diru, back-on
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading writing drawing.
PERSONALITY: nice, kind, weird, hyper.
PET PEEVES: ignorant people, bible bangers, stupid people
LIKES: my bf, anime, manga, music, gothic lolita, Jigoku Shoujo.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to make new friends.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games