Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:25 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
"I don't need your fake pity..." he said as he started to walk away. He fell to his knees, and broke down crying.

She sighed slightly and followed him. She standed next to him as he broke down crying. Tanya kneels beside him and looks at him curiously. ".... it's sad to be alone, isn't it...?"

"You have no idea," he said weakly, wiping his face.

She can't help but to smile softly. "Trust me... I do... more than you think." Tanya sits next to him. "I was born in a forest... I never knew my parents, so I was raised by an old man who had a small cabin in the forest. He was killed when I was six, and from there on I had to live on by myself. Catch my own food... take care of myself... I've never had someone who I could call..... 'friend'. I'm not saying your my life is worse than yours.... i'm just trying to give you an example... that ou aren't the only one..." smiles sligthly.

He looked up, half smiling. "I guess we've all had our hard times..." he said, staring at her. "Sorry....for acting like this..."

Tanya smiles softly at him. "It's... alright. I know it's difficult... so you don't have to apologize."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
"I don't need your fake pity..." he said as he started to walk away. He fell to his knees, and broke down crying.

She sighed slightly and followed him. She standed next to him as he broke down crying. Tanya kneels beside him and looks at him curiously. ".... it's sad to be alone, isn't it...?"

She can't help but to smile softly. "Trust me... I do... more than you think." Tanya sits next to him. "I was born in a forest... I never knew my parents, so I was raised by an old man who had a small cabin in the forest. He was killed when I was six, and from there on I had to live on by myself. Catch my own food... take care of myself... I've never had someone who I could call..... 'friend'. I'm not saying your my life is worse than yours.... i'm just trying to give you an example... that ou aren't the only one..." smiles sligthly.

He looked up, half smiling. "I guess we've all had our hard times..." he said, staring at her. "Sorry....for acting like this..."

Tanya smiles softly at him. "It's... alright. I know it's difficult... so you don't have to apologize."

"Well, I've probably wasted your time, so I guess I'll be off," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:39 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Well, I've probably wasted your time, so I guess I'll be off," he said, smiling at her.

Chuckles a bit. "Don't worry.... you didn't," she smiled at him. "Well... I guess I'll see you around then.... I go nothing better to do anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:43 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Chuckles a bit. "Don't worry.... you didn't," she smiled at him. "Well... I guess I'll see you around then.... I go nothing better to do anyway."

"Wait, um. Do you well...do you...wanna maybe...you know...go see if there's somewhere to eat? I'm kind of hungry," he said, stumbling over his words.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Wait, um. Do you well...do you...wanna maybe...you know...go see if there's somewhere to eat? I'm kind of hungry," he said, stumbling over his words.

Tanya nods at him. "Sure.... I'm starving." she says sincerly. She stands up and looks at him. "Where to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:51 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Tanya nods at him. "Sure.... I'm starving." she says sincerly. She stands up and looks at him. "Where to?"

He looked around. "I don't know...I don't even know where I am," he said with a slight laugh.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:55 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He looked around. "I don't know...I don't even know where I am," he said with a slight laugh.

"I am not... very familiar with this area either... but there's a nearby bar we can go to," she said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I am not... very familiar with this area either... but there's a nearby bar we can go to," she said, smiling a bit.

"Okay. Lead the way," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:02 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She ndos and walks toward a very busy looking street, with all kinds of people until she reaches a small, yet clean looking place. "Here we are," she said as she opened the door. "All the people here are rebels, so we won't be in any trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:04 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She ndos and walks toward a very busy looking street, with all kinds of people until she reaches a small, yet clean looking place. "Here we are," she said as she opened the door. "All the people here are rebels, so we won't be in any trouble."

He walked in, looking a little uneasy when he heard they were all rebels. "You don't think they know me?" he quietly whispered to her, reminding her he was once with the King.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:09 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He walked in, looking a little uneasy when he heard they were all rebels. "You don't think they know me?" he quietly whispered to her, reminding her he was once with the King.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "True.. here come with me," she drags him into the bathroom, gettin a few weird looks from some of the people there. "We have to disguise you a bit.... just in case."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 pm
she walks in the restraunt high fiving everyone "hey my peeps whats up?" she asked smiling
hey Angelita long time no see

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:17 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She looked at him with wide eyes. "True.. here come with me," she drags him into the bathroom, gettin a few weird looks from some of the people there. "We have to disguise you a bit.... just in case."

"Aw, but I love these clothes..." he said, sighing. "Fine," he pouted, taking off his coat, gloves, and visor. As he took off his visor, he reveiled his eyes for the first time. They were a light green, sparkling, kind and caring. "What else should I do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Aw, but I love these clothes..." he said, sighing. "Fine," he pouted, taking off his coat, gloves, and visor. As he took off his visor, he reveiled his eyes for the first time. They were a light green, sparkling, kind and caring. "What else should I do?"

Tanya looks at him bit impressed. "You have nice eyes.... why do you hide them all the time uner that visor?" she said, smling slightly, looking at his eyes. "Hmm... just... one finishing touch..." she said, ripping part of her own clothing off and ties it on his head like a headband. She grabs both of he sleeves and tears them off. "Rebels have knack for dressing with torn clothes.... sorry if I ruined them."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:23 pm
she sat down on a table listening to music and sipping her drink, she saw the two and waved "hey guys whats up?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games