Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

I am still waiting for the list of the items. So far no one has made one, that I can find at least. Not even TekTek.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 pm

I have no idea I managed to get some perty nice stuff out of it the starbabies Was the most insane i got

Singe Dragon

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Singe Dragon
I have no idea I managed to get some perty nice stuff out of it the starbabies Was the most insane i got

I laughed when I came across the starbabies. Mostly because someone had just said "The more you know" in a thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Selene Aries
Singe Dragon

I laughed when I came across the starbabies. Mostly because someone had just said "The more you know" in a thread.

*laughs* Yea i kinda have that going on. i also have the telescope on i have other stuff i can wear but i dident want to change my current look to much

Singe Dragon

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

*lays in a corner*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 pm

I dunno you guys, but Gaia is becoming a girly site.

Just take a look at the items :l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Singe Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

WeissVicious
*lays in a corner*

*wonders over and hugs Weiss* rawr

@erik: eh some of the stuff is leaning a bit in that drection But maybe it will change agen
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 pm

[-Erik-]

I think Gaia crossed that line when they finally allowed male avatars to wear female clothing.

Selene Aries

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

[-Erik-]

Girly.... Bwhaahahahaaaaaa it is a site where you dress up little chibi dolls.... it doesn't get any girlier than that. rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

merrr

WeissVicious

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

I actually noticed awhile ago that the majority of items that have been coming out in this last year do seem to be a bit more effeminate.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Selene Aries
I am still waiting for the list of the items. So far no one has made one, that I can find at least. Not even TekTek.
GCD is your friend. There is always a list of new rig items within moments of them being released- The List

Null Chamber

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Null Chamber
Selene Aries
GCD is your friend. There is always a list of new rig items within moments of them being released- The List

Ah, thank you. I just had not come across one.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Selene Aries
I actually noticed awhile ago that the majority of items that have been coming out in this last year do seem to be a bit more effeminate.
Gaia has had more items for the girls than the boys since 03 and have always leaned toward the effeminate side when it comes to items. Guess I haven't really noticed much of an increase. <_<

Null Chamber

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm

My god, that Star Kitten is cute as sin.

*eyes go wide, hand shaking as she points*

They... they have a Galaxy Express 999 item. The Mysterious Passenger Luggage, that is Maetel's outfit!

*has old-school anime nerdgasm*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games