Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:43 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
drifter_Xwolf
ed keep it in your pants man your embaracing yourself lol J/K

Eddily's outta his pants??? Where? eek
No looking! My man candy!

Can I at least get a photo? They last longer. wink
No, you have a man. razz Go look at him. razz *has lovely mental image of gay coupleing.* Mmmmm....

What, now I can't multi-task? xd
Be nice or I'll kiss you.

I've been threatened to be unneccesarily raped by a woman, I don't think a kiss is all that scary. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:45 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
I've been threatened to be unneccesarily raped by a woman, I don't think a kiss is all that scary. blaugh
razz

Spotty-Chan

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:48 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
razz

What? I get those kinds of threats from all the girls that hate me at school. They only threaten that and not to hurt me cause i'm gay, so they think i'll cower in fear of them. xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:52 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
razz

What? I get those kinds of threats from all the girls that hate me at school. They only threaten that and not to hurt me cause i'm gay, so they think i'll cower in fear of them. xd
I threaten that even to straight guys. Mostly becasue they have no interest in being kissed by someone as odd as me.

Spotty-Chan

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:53 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
razz

I threaten that even to straight guys. Mostly becasue they have no interest in being kissed by someone as odd as me.

I threaten that to strait guys to............but then they kick my a**. xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:58 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
razz

Carful, you may theaten someone who's actually secure in their sexuality.

Spotty-Chan

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:58 pm

I hope our Christmas present is finished soon. domokun
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:05 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit
razz

Carful, you may theaten someone who's actually secure in their sexuality.

Already have........many a times. ^^

You'd be shocked at how many people there are insecure about their sexuality in my school. Over 2800 students, and more than 1000 of them are almost damn sure they're gay, even though they claim to be strait. 3nodding

Naskatan

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:13 pm

Wolfen_Spirit

You'd be shocked at how many people there are insecure about their sexuality in my school. Over 2800 students, and more than 1000 of them are almost damn sure they're gay, even though they claim to be strait. 3nodding
People are funny.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:17 pm

*dances around Eddily all sexy like*

Spotty-Chan

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Spotty-Chan

*watches intently and purrs* mmm.....
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:21 pm

Spotty-Chan
Wolfen_Spirit

People are funny.

Damn right. They are so amusing, and they don't even know it. blaugh

Naskatan

Spotty-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:21 pm

Eddily
Spotty-Chan

*shakes her tail and other assets*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:23 pm

Spotty-Chan
Eddily
Spotty-Chan

*shakes her tail and other assets*

*gets mesmerized by tail swishing* Somebody's in a good mood. smile

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:24 pm

Ooookay. xd
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games