Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 am
"And how are we supposed to play if you can't get up when I pin you down~" Tails sang. He watched Tristen intently. He might not have had the ability to use chi to temper his muscles, but his muscles have already been worked in far more grueling ways than any kid should experience.

Tristen, he thought, would be fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am
Trigramatic
"And how are we supposed to play if you can't get up when I pin you down~" Tails sang. He watched Tristen intently. He might not have had the ability to use chi to temper his muscles, but his muscles have already been worked in far more grueling ways than any kid should experience.

Tristen, he thought, would be fine.

Tristen tossed a bit, trying to get himself turned around. He acted like a Squirtle on its back until he managed to get on his stomach. He already looked a bit on the tired side. After a very short breather, he pushed as hard as he can to push his self upwards and upright.

As he finally done so, he seemed a bit out of breath already. I simply checked my watch and then looked at Tails. "Well that only took five minutes. Well on his way already." I said, walking off with a bit of a laugh.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am
"He'll get used to it," Tails said, and he went back to Muk to sit. "If you think seventy pounds distributed across your whole body his hard, try carrying seventy pounds. -That's- a killer."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 am
Trigramatic
"He'll get used to it," Tails said, and he went back to Muk to sit. "If you think seventy pounds distributed across your whole body his hard, try carrying seventy pounds. -That's- a killer."

"It feels like I already am." He said. He then had a realization. "Doooohhh, I was gonna ask him!" He then said. He gave a heavy sigh then started to walk...slowly...to the door.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 am
Tails grinned, and followed Tristen at his leisurely pace. It was too soon to tease him yet but already his foxish mind thought of ways to get his goat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Trigramatic
Tails grinned, and followed Tristen at his leisurely pace. It was too soon to tease him yet but already his foxish mind thought of ways to get his goat.

He eventually made it out of the room and then looked around. "Uh. Where did he go?" he asked. "Do I really have to walk everywhere to try to find him?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm
"Yup," said Tails, and he crossed his arms. "Unless you want Muk to carry you around~"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm
Trigramatic
"Yup," said Tails, and he crossed his arms. "Unless you want Muk to carry you around~"

"No no." Tristen shook his head. "Blizz said I had to get used to it, but I didn't think this would be so hard." Tristen said. Boy how little the kid knew.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm
The air about Tails began to warm. It was quite sudden, much like his grin as he passed Tristen. "Want me to blow your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm
Trigramatic
The air about Tails began to warm. It was quite sudden, much like his grin as he passed Tristen. "Want me to blow your mind?"

"Blow my mind? And why did it get warm in here?" He then asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 pm
With one swift movement, Tails grabbed Tristen about the middle and hefted him over his shoulder. There he carried him, one armed, and he continued to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm
Trigramatic
With one swift movement, Tails grabbed Tristen about the middle and hefted him over his shoulder. There he carried him, one armed, and he continued to the kitchen.

"Ack! What the!?" Mind? Officially blown. "Is THIS from Blizz's training!?" He could only assume that. Made sense to him, since Tails had to wear stuff like he is at the moment.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:14 am
Tails set Tristen down on his feet just outside the kitchen doorway. As he did, the heat in the air died. "Yup. And at one point he made me wear my clothes -without- using chi like this," he said. "That was hard."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 am
Trigramatic
Tails set Tristen down on his feet just outside the kitchen doorway. As he did, the heat in the air died. "Yup. And at one point he made me wear my clothes -without- using chi like this," he said. "That was hard."

"That is why Blizz wants me to get used to it. He's strong because he does the same thing with his clothes, right? Though he's got a lot heavier clothes..." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am
Tails nodded. "His vest weighs more than you do," he said. "So imagine one time he took a wrong step around Ecruteak and fell in one of my mud puddles."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games