Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tilting his head at the response he got, Tony’s lips quirked a little. “We don’t have to.’ He said slowly. “I always have time and energy to spare for my beautiful mate.” He said gently, brushing his lips over Loki’s mark again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked slightly embarrassed when he saw the slight up turn of Tony's lips. However he smiled when the man said that they didn't have to go sleep and he always had time for him. "I am pleased." Loki hummed shivering as Tony ran his lips over his mark again. He preened at Tony's words of him being the mans beautiful mate and could only agree about the man before him. It was why he feared so many would try to take the most incredible man he had ever known away from him. He didn't think anyone else would love him as he was now and in his Jotun form.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Grinning as Loki shivered in his arms, Tony slowly moved his hands over Loki’s back before running up the god’s sides, slipping the man’s shirt off. Smiling when he had Loki’s pale skin stretched out before him, he let his hands trail over his muscles. “Change for me babe. Please.” He said softly, wanting Loki in his actual form.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft moan as Tony's hands moved over his back before going up his sides. He helped the man remove his shirt and watched as Tony's eyes and hands trailed over his skin. Hearing the request Loki nodded smiling softly as he allowed his skin to slowly bleed into his Jotun form. After a few moments red eyes instead of green were staring affectionately at the man whose lap he still occupied.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled, watching in amazement as Loki slowly changed before his eyes. He would always love watching the slow retreat of one color to the other, of lines that he had nearly memorized now slowly appearing or fading on his lover’s skin. Meeting Loki’s eyes, he shook his head slightly. “It’s unfair, you get to have the craziest green eyes ever, and the most beautiful red ones.” He said, hand coming up to cup Loki’s cheek, thumb rubbing his cheek bone for a moment before he went on to trace his fingers over the marks on Loki’s forehead, rubbing the base of his horns. Tilting his head, he gave Loki a curious look. “Do you mind it? When I ask you to be in one form or the other? Does it bother you at all?”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki kept his eyes on Tony not because of fear of the mans reaction of his change but because he wanted to watch the amazement on Tony's face. Looking confused when the man finally met his eyes and shook his head he gave a slight blush at the mans words about sis eyes. He leaned into the hand against his cheek as he closed his eyes smiling. He gave another soft moan as the man rubbed at the base of his horns. For a long time loki hadn't really like the man touching them but Tony had been persistent and loki had relented. Together they had discovered that the base of them seemed as sensitive as everything else, if not a slight bit more than some of his markings. "I used to, but not anymore not now that I know it bothers you none. I know that you love me in either form and that takes away everything." Loki responded smiling gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled warmly at Loki’s response. It was what he’d hoped to hear. He knew Loki would say no if he didn’t want to change, and he had refused a few times, but it still had been a concern for Tony. “Good.” He said, pecking Loki’s lips. He wanted to tease that Loki was learning, but he didn’t Loki was still too sensitive about his Jotun form for Tony to risk upsetting him. Hands skimming over Loki’s torso, he finally wrapped him in his arms, pulling him flush against him, a pleasant chill going down his spine at the cold skin of his lover. Finding Loki’s pulse point, Tony kissed it softly a few times before he began to suck and bite at it, determined to leave a mark there, keeping Loki trapped close to him. ‘My beautiful mate.’ He murmured over the bond, letting his possessiveness come with the words, eager to remind the god of his claim.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's own warm smile. He returned the quick kiss shivering when Tony ran his hands down the god's sides. He gave a slight squeak of surprise when Tony pulled him firmly against him. He could feeling the shiver go through Tony and smiled only to give another cry of surprise when Tony attacked his pulse point. As Tony continued to attack the spot loki squirmed in Tony's lap despite being trapped against tony. He shivered when Tony murmured the possessive words through the bond. He shifted allowing Tony more access to the spot he was attacking still squirming a bit on Tony's lap as he nuzzled at Tony's mark. 'Yours....' Loki preened. 'my mate, my love.' he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony drifted off fairly quickly after he’d settled. For a while he slept soundly, but in the early morning hours, his dreams began to change, becoming troubled. The anxiousness from the day before, the stress of moving into a house that still had so many bad memories, and the nerves that came with finally agreeing to eat one of the apples combined into the perfect mix to form nightmares. Memories of his father yelling at him, even hitting him, childhood fears of being alone and vulnerable mixed with memories of not being smart enough, fast enough, of not being able to create the machines he needed to save himself or save someone else. Muttering and shivering, he curled up into himself in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:30 am
MDaylus

Loki fell asleep a bit after Tony, he didn't dream while he slept. He was however woken by the nightmare Tony was having. He could sense the fear across the bond and it drove him to wakefulness. Sitting up he gently placed a hand on Tony shoulder. "Tony... Tony wake up. It is just a dream I am here." Loki spoke softly as he gently shook Tony shoulder. He also projected love, warmth and acceptance through the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just got more stressed as he continued to sleep, memories flooding his mind faster and faster. When Loki woke and tried to wake him, it took a moment for Tony to respond. Hand quickly coming up to grip Loki's wrist, he held it tightly as his eyes shot open, trying to remember where he was. Locking eyes with his mate, he let himself breathe again. "Lo....." He mumbled, moving forward to seek comfort from the god, arms wrapping around him and face hidden against his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't flinch as Tony grasped his wrist tightly he just waited for the man to realize where he was. "Yes my love I am here." Loki promised giving a gentle smile. He held Tony as the man climbed into his lap, he rubbed the man back murmuring words of comfort. He continued to send love and comfort through the bond as well.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shivered as he stayed there, needing the comfort. A few tears came, but he fought back the urge to cry, just trying to process everything. "I'm sorry." He said softly after a few moments. "I woke you up..." He was still miserable and scared, but now he was embarrassed as well, knowing Loki might have seen his nightmares.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't mention the tears Tony had but he did hum in confusion when the man apologized. "That is nothing to be sorry about. I am glad you woke me up. I do not wish you to deal with nightmares alone. I will always be here to help you tony." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t look up as Loki spoke, just trying to hide himself more. He was glad to have the comfort, but he couldn’t get passed the embarrassment. “It’ll be better this time right? Living in that house?” he asked quietly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games