Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:41 am
Kaya picked up on something fairly quickly. "We have a new hybrid?" He questioned the empty air in his room. The sudden appearance of a new chi signature in HQ was enough to tip him off. "I get the feeling I shouldn't bother them...." Whoever the new hybrid was, he wouldn't bother them. Sub, however? He was about to engage a certain fairy hybrid in a small meeting.

Or he would if Kaya ever found him. How is it he could pick up a new chi signature but not be able to sense Sub's when he wanted to?

"He's in the lab." Odd called from the lobby, sitting on the couch and watching TV with Lykas.

"How?"

"We sensed it too. New girl new she wanted to be a hybrid before she ever walked through the door. Sounded like that was the main reason she found us." Lykas replied, waving a tentacle dismissively. "I think Trish said something about introducing herself later but who knows where that nudist is at the moment?"

"She's still not wearing clothes?" Kaya asked.

"Nope. She just keeps saying she doesn't have anything that fits anymore. If only we could find Dante and get him to make her a new outfit. At least then she'd have clothes and could go out in public to buy more."

"We'll figure out what to do about her later." Kaya replied before walking off in search of Sub.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:56 am
misfortuneGB
Kate nodded and watched him go off. Sighing contently, it wasn't long before she dozed off. She would be out for a bit, but would be better in no time.

Jezebel felt a surge threw the air, "Oh?" Turning from her cooking, she speaks to Gray "Gray, Anything of interest in the last few minutes?" After some humming, "Yes miss, Currently there is a battle going on in one of the chambers between Arkelos and one of recent recruits Arwen." Gray continued with an automated cough. "There is also another recruit named Kate. Sub helped her with her hybridization path. She is currently asleep in her room due to the process of method she took to be a hybrid. Might i also add she now a Roselia, i would like to assume you're gonna make her something to eat for when she wakes up." Jezebel smiled, "Wow, you're smart. What would you recommended for a light yet decent meal for her?" Gray remains silent for a moment. "I would suggest, an Oran berry pie possible, or a berry blend of Occa, Payapa, Yache, Coba. Keep in mind it would be very bitter with a spicy sweet take. But a highly trained individual as yourself should be able to figure it out."

"Hmmmm, maybe she likes cookie?" Thinking to herself, "I could make her some chewy berry blend cookies, i would have to just add some extra sugar to the batch to sweeten it up a bit," Jezebel jumps right to work. She sends her vulpix companion to their room for some berries they brought with them.

Upon the Vulpix return Jezebel has just finished making the main part. Taking the berries she take a handful of each and mashes them separately. Slowly folding them into the dough she makes a marble like design. After cutting them out and lining them alone the two pans she places the cookies trays in the oven.

While waiting she cleans up, nibbling some of the remaining berries.

After 20 minutes the timer goes off, taking the cookies out leaves a sweet bitter smell in the air. "Oh dear, i hope these cookies don't draw any unwanted cookies thieves." She laughed after placing the cookies on a cooling tray.

A little bit later she finishes the cookies and places them on a tray with a pitcher of water and a glass. "I hope these will do the trick, I can't imagine what a shock to her system that could of had." Placing the tray on the table she sends a message to Kate.

"Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Jezebel. I heard you must be exhausted from such an ordeal. I made some cookies that might help you regain your strength. They're here with me in the Kitchen, or if you feel as tough you can not walk yet, i can bring them to you. Wish you a speedy recovery."

"Well Cayanne, what might you say that we start lunch for everyone tomorrow. It would be our treat." The Vulpix yelp with joy. The two started to work collecting the ingredients.  

Arkelos

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:58 am
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Grr..."Arwan said as he furrowed his brow, at least the Poochyena wouldn't survive another hit from a strong attack. The Lunatone, on the other hand, needed to recharge.
"Branwen, use moonlight!" the Lunatone floated up just 3 inches from the ceiling of the room, and the field went dark, as the Lunatone started to glow with a white light. It was absorbing the power of the moon, gaining its strength back.

"Furfrou, now take out the Poochyena! Take down!" The Furfrou, still encased in its steel-like fur ran full speed towards the weakened poochyena.
After a while, the Lunatone was at full energy again. "Now, Branwen, we haven't done this yet, but I want you to trust me. I want you to use earth power."

The Lunatone hadn't used that move in a while, the fist time it did was to protect Arwan one day when a group of bandits tried to mug him. The Lunatone warped the ground and then passed out, as did Arwan. He woke up the next day in a Pokemon centre, he was brought there by a passer-by who saw him and the Lunatone passed out on the warped ground.

"Okay Branwen, let's do this. Full strength Earth power now!" The Lunatones eyes flashed a deep blue, let out a deep cry and the ground around it started to tremble, not as powerfully as an earthquake, but in a different way, it seemed to turn into a liquid. The Lunatone floated there, channeling its power into altering the ground they were on. Suddenly, towers of earth flew into the air, changing the terrain, and making it impossible to navigate.

"Let's see you out maneuver this," Arwan said, holding a hand to his forehead, a strong headache starting to grow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:26 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Emensmansera

Tesei Utakata

Isaac Hawking

The machines would begin to beep wildly as the Lunatone executed its Earth Power attack. While some were alarms alerting the man that some of his precious devices were at risk of becoming damaged he didn't care, instead he was focused on the monitor beeping in front of Reno. "Isaac can kill me later. Move it!" Sub said as he proceeded to 'Spartan' kick Reno out of the way, sending him rolling with the chair.

"Ha ha! Get a load of this, Reno! The kid's a natural!" Sub declared with a big smile as he watched two different colored lines on the monitor bounce up and down like crazy and eventually come together in sync. "No artifact yet either, this is unadulterated Channeling. Feel threatened yet?" He smiled at Reno. "He's a Psychic."

Kaya would find Sub in the lab, giddy as ever. Seriously though, Isaac was going to give Sub help over the repairs he was going to have to do to some these instruments, why didn't he just have them battle in the STR?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:32 am
Arkelos
The Vulpix yelp with joy. The two started to work collecting the ingredients.

Kate's messenger buzzed upon receiving new mail, waking her up from her slumber with a start. She gave a snort, sitting up and moving her thumbs over the buttons of the pager.

"Oh, thank you! I'll be down in a few."

And by a few, Kate meant right away. She was starving. Not even bothing to get dressed, Kate made her way out right away. Food sounded great right now. That being said, getting to said food was proving to be a challange. Right, walking was still hard. It seemed like she was managing, though.

Stumbling towards the kitchen, Kate flashed a smile. "Jezebel, right?" She chimed, hobbling over to the other, "This is wonderfully nice of you. Thank you~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 am
misfortuneGB
Arkelos
The Vulpix yelp with joy. The two started to work collecting the ingredients.

Kate's messenger buzzed upon receiving new mail, waking her up from her slumber with a start. She gave a snort, sitting up and moving her thumbs over the buttons of the pager.

"Oh, thank you! I'll be down in a few."

And by a few, Kate meant right away. She was starving. Not even bothing to get dressed, Kate made her way out right away. Food sounded great right now. That being said, getting to said food was proving to be a challange. Right, walking was still hard. It seemed like she was managing, though.

Stumbling towards the kitchen, Kate flashed a smile. "Jezebel, right?" She chimed, hobbling over to the other, "This is wonderfully nice of you. Thank you~"

Jezebel turned around to see Kate walking through the door, "Oh dear, Here let me help you." Walking over and placing her arm around her neck, they make for the table.

"Here are the cookies, is there anything else i can make for you? Being a new hybrid and all i can only imagine the amount of energy you have at the moment. Also, what kind of foods do you like?" She said with a smile.

Jezebel jumps back over to the pots, "I have back Potato soup, some chicken soup, there is a five bean casserole in the works, gonna make some pies later." Jezebel takes a bowl out of potato soup for herself, than processed to set down at the table.

"Have you met any others yet? Well besides sub of course." She asked the young hybrid.  

Arkelos

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:10 am
The cocktail grin that had been plastered on Reno's face would hold for a minute before his chair was booted to the side and he found himself stating into the sky. "Not threatened. Just surprised the one I brought in from Saffron is the psychic Channeler here." Reno grumbled, staring up at his sandwich before continuing to eat it abd watch the fight with a joyful look in his eye. Today was a good day to have his own personal little lab. Looking to his side and finding Harlem and Mister J standing there, Reno would turn back to Sub. "Question. I have my defenses here and you seem to avoid the damage, but why are we doing this fight right next to less well protected equipment?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:13 am
Arkelos

"Have you met any others yet? Well besides sub of course." She asked the young hybrid.

Kate sat down, making herself comfortable at the table before starting to munch on the cookies. Dang, they were really good. It didn't Kate very long to plow through all of them. "You cooked these? These are really good."

She looked up at Jezebel, flushing slightly once she realized how quickly she was eating. Where were her manners? "Oh, uh, no actually." Explained Kate, regaining her composure, "Just you so far. I, uh, haven't been here for very long. How long have you been here?"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:16 am
Tesei Utakata
The cocktail grin that had been plastered on Reno's face would hold for a minute before his chair was booted to the side and he found himself stating into the sky. "Not threatened. Just surprised the one I brought in from Saffron is the psychic Channeler here." Reno grumbled, staring up at his sandwich before continuing to eat it abd watch the fight with a joyful look in his eye. Today was a good day to have his own personal little lab. Looking to his side and finding Harlem and Mister J standing there, Reno would turn back to Sub. "Question. I have my defenses here and you seem to avoid the damage, but why are we doing this fight right next to less well protected equipment?"

And this was when it all finally clicked for Sub. The man would finally realize the mistake he made as he slowly turned his head towards Reno, the color in his face decreasing slightly. "Uh well...I wanted to run a few tests. I mean, I could have used the STR and just had GRAY do the work...that would have been the smart thing to do..." He admits. "Crap. I got a lot that is gonna to need to be fixed or replaced." He realizes as he glances around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:33 am
Sighing as he continued eating his sandwich and watching the fight, Reno spoke again. "Too caught in science cause science again? Most people would be worried about that. Not us, apparently." Putting down the sandwich and cracking open a book that was in his bag, Reno would begin redding to himself from what appeared to be a short story collection. "Nyarlathotep. Hell of a name, ain't it?" The Psychic muttered to himself as he grew engrossed in the story. "So what work are we doing to pay off this bill then?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 am
misfortuneGB
Arkelos

Kate sat down, making herself comfortable at the table before starting to munch on the cookies. Dang, they were really good. It didn't Kate very long to plow through all of them. "You cooked these? These are really good."

She looked up at Jezebel, flushing slightly once she realized how quickly she was eating. Where were her manners? "Oh, uh, no actually." Explained Kate, regaining her composure, "Just you so far. I, uh, haven't been here for very long. How long have you been here?"

Jezebel chuckled, "Don't worry about your manners right now, you need to regain your strength. As for being here, i would say; Oh- about 3 to 4 month" Said with a question in her voice, "I think that's right, i have spend most of my time in here."

Taking a bite of her soup, "You'll meet everyone in time, right now focus on recovering." She said with a smile. "Is there anything else i can make for you? It seemed as you were thirsty, the pitcher is nearly empty."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 am
Arkelos
"Is there anything else i can make for you? It seemed as you were thirsty, the pitcher is nearly empty."

She relaxed, giving a nod at the suggestion of water. "Oh, ah, yes please." Kate laughed, "That was something Sub had mentioned earlier. He said I'll probably end up drinking a lot of water. Which makes sense, since, y'know, Roselia stuff." Kate looked over Jezebel, flashing the other a smile. They seemed nice.

"So, uh, what sort of stuff goes on here?" She asked, cocking her head.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 am
Emensmansera
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Grr..."Arwan said as he furrowed his brow, at least the Poochyena wouldn't survive another hit from a strong attack. The Lunatone, on the other hand, needed to recharge.
"Branwen, use moonlight!" the Lunatone floated up just 3 inches from the ceiling of the room, and the field went dark, as the Lunatone started to glow with a white light. It was absorbing the power of the moon, gaining its strength back.

"Furfrou, now take out the Poochyena! Take down!" The Furfrou, still encased in its steel-like fur ran full speed towards the weakened poochyena.
After a while, the Lunatone was at full energy again. "Now, Branwen, we haven't done this yet, but I want you to trust me. I want you to use earth power."

The Lunatone hadn't used that move in a while, the fist time it did was to protect Arwan one day when a group of bandits tried to mug him. The Lunatone warped the ground and then passed out, as did Arwan. He woke up the next day in a Pokemon centre, he was brought there by a passer-by who saw him and the Lunatone passed out on the warped ground.

"Okay Branwen, let's do this. Full strength Earth power now!" The Lunatones eyes flashed a deep blue, let out a deep cry and the ground around it started to tremble, not as powerfully as an earthquake, but in a different way, it seemed to turn into a liquid. The Lunatone floated there, channeling its power into altering the ground they were on. Suddenly, towers of earth flew into the air, changing the terrain, and making it impossible to navigate.

"Let's see you out maneuver this," Arwan said, holding a hand to his forehead, a strong headache starting to grow.

Arkelos turns to sub, "Hey Sub, can we take a break? I'm getting hungry and i smell Jezebel making food."

Arkelos returns to the battle field Arwen, You're quite the trainer, you have done extremely well to train your partner and Furfrou. I must admit i'm impressed. Than again, there is something you must know. One more hit to Midnight and it will be all over. I've been trainer with her very hard. I believe it's my move." A sharp glare crosses over Arkelos' face. "Cinders Outrage again, Midnight get close to Cinders. Protect it from any attack! Now GO!"

The two canines leap forward in their pursuit of the target. Cinders lets out a burst of rage. Midnight closely follows, they struggle at the unstable and shifty ground. "Keep it up, Midnight wait for my signal." Arkelos stares blankly at the field in hope his efforts are not in vain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 am
Hearing noises from the kitchen, Kaya decided he would investigate. It sounded like Jezebel was cooking, too. Maybe he'd get lucky and score something good to eat from her before anyone else beat him to it?

He made to enter the kitchen when he heard a second voice. One he wasn't familiar with. "I wonder if that's the new hybrid I sensed?" He asked himself quietly before entering. "I smell something delicious and I hear Jezebel. Does that mean lunch is on it's way?" He joked as he appeared through the doorway. The Klefki hybrid froze when he looked around, though. Jezebel was sitting at the table with someone else who looked decidedly green. Definitely not someone he'd seen around before. He'd introduce himself properly once they'd had a moment to register his presence.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:56 am
Arkelos

Emensmansera

Tesei Utakata

"Hm? Oh, yeah. You guys can actually stop battling, I got all I need." Sub said as he snapped back around to answer Arkelos, his mind was in a million different places right. "I do want to speak to you, Arwan, once the two of you are done." He said to the man across from Arkelos.

"That's a uh...good question." He said to Reno. "I'm not sure yet. Some of this equipment was very expensive, stuff I had stolen from Silph Co. a long time ago. I don't think I can do that again." The man admitted, he really screwed up this time. "The fact that GRAY hasn't chimed in yet should tell you how bad this is. He must be really peeved."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games