Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:13 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((so plains owns both?))

((yep))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:16 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((so plains owns both?))
[[Yes, and technically, Raith and Issui (kinda Raith's apprentice) just left and a short trip, but Iris is still there. And the Tao twins (mine) just got the snot beat out every inch of them by Tao Eiju (also mine) and are in the hospital. But I think that Kenji is still in the Uchiha compound...and other than that, I have no idea)  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:18 pm
((Ok than, well I put shin in the area near the worn down buildings and such. I'll start Shin's....new life in about a minute.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:43 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
The girl that Senji rescued began to cry uncontrolably.
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.

The girl pointed at #37. "Ikiata-chan! Don't leave him! He is so nice to me!" She was beginning to sound histerical.
"Is that so. Well then, he'll have to come with us," Senji said with a warm smile. Ra muttered something under his breath. Something to do with the undead and kages.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:56 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[I always mix the f and k]

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up."

Lin-Mao shook her head. "I'm mostly a trap and ninjutsu fighter. I don't know much-"
She stopped when a cage trap sprung on her and Hiyotoshi and carried them to the ceiling. A Hyuuga stepped out and held out a hand to signal that he was not there to fight. "In the field there are certain situations where you are faced with a choice. Save a comrade, or complete a mission. To deal with this choice is a jounin's duty."
He walked up to Rio and Masayuki. "So now I leave this choice with you. Save your partners, or continue on. Choose incorrectly and you will fail this exam."
Rio's forehead wrinkled for a bit, not actually even thinking about the choice, his father had taught him to never leave a man behind, but how to carry out his choice. "Masayuki.." he said as he looked up at the cage, wieghing how heavy it was in his head. "How good are you at catch?" He said with a grin and then he said to the Hyuuga, "The anwser to that is easy, you never leave a man behind, your teamates and your charges, all of their lives are just as important as yours, even more sometimes."

With that, Rio jumped on the walls, richoschating from wall to wall, avoiding any wall traps as he did and then landed on the cage's top. "Will have you out in a sec, gonna show you guys one of my own jutsu creations" he said as he he made hands seals and then said, "Wood Style! Deconstruct!" Then he slammed his hand into the iron chain holding the cage up. At first nothing happened, then the chain began to turn brown and the outter layers began to flake off as the chain rusted at an extrodernary rate.

"Now stand back," he said to the two in the cage as he then said, "Hey Masayuki! Rememeber what I said about catch?!" The he took up a stance and said, "Raising talon!" and he sweeped his foot upwards and across his body and hit the rock ceiling at a slanted upper kick and then said "Dropping Paw!" and did a drop kick to the cage top right were the chain was welded on. There was an enormous CRACK! as the chain broke away from both the ceiling and cage at the same time and the cage began to fall to the ground, Rio hoping that Masayuki was a strong as Rio thought he was...

Masayuki stepped back and held up his hand. The cage struck with a jarring impact, but he held steady. With the cage held alot by his one arm, he set it down as gently as he could. He set off a pit trap and fell in. Halfway down he struck the wall burying his arm about a foot in the stone. He hung there, unable to climb with his only arm as his anchor.
As the cage was set down and Masayuki fell into the pit trap, Rio's jutsu continued it's work and rust the top of the cage so Rio said, "Hawk Shears!" as he struck the cage with cris-crossed arms and hit the metal with the force to bend it in. Then he griped the weakend metal and yanked, uncrossing his arms. The result was messy, but the cage ripped open, pelling back so fast that Rio fell of the edge and onto the ground, just as the metal fell on his chest. Normally, the vest he was wearing under his cloths would have stopped the sharp metal entirely, but the shear wieght and force of the metal punctured his chest and hit his left lung, going about an inch in.

Rio managed to throw the metal off him but his lung was still punctured. His symbiotes were already fast at work, and the bleeding was minimalk for a wound like that, but Rio was still hurt and it would take longer than usual to heal a complex, vital organ like a lung, longer than just normal muscle. He leaned up agains the cage and said, "Lin, Hytoshi! Get out here guys, we have to get Masayuki out of that pit!"
A tall slender silhouette leaned over to greet Masayuki. "Hi, there, gotten your self in quite a fix, ey?" Asakura said in a mocking voice.
---
Jinn was hiding behind a crate. Right behind Asakura.
"So tell me, is this guy strong," Jinn asked the Hyuuga kid right next to him. "I-I... Yes," The kid replied. "What is your name anyway?" Jinn asked the Hyuuga. "It's um... Benimaru," Benimaru replied. Jinn looked at the kid sideways then snorted. "What a girly name..."

"*Souda ne? (Is that so?)" Benimaru repiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:26 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.

The girl pointed at #37. "Ikiata-chan! Don't leave him! He is so nice to me!" She was beginning to sound histerical.
"Is that so. Well then, he'll have to come with us," Senji said with a warm smile. Ra muttered something under his breath. Something to do with the undead and kages.

"Oh thank you!" the girl shouted. "My name is Yinko." The girl smiled through her tears at Shinji.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:29 pm
Shin turned in his sleep. His breathing slower than normal. He felt his heart beat slow....and for a second fade to a dull sigh. From a silence in his mind, soon came a thunder of beats of what sounded like a drum, slowly gaining speed to the point where it wouldn't slow even if it was to be silent. His mind acheing a thoughts that were growing wildly as if to hurt everything he were to touch. He felt pain and sorrow fade and show no remorse within his heart. He only carried anger in his heart now. Shin woke up and sat up. He looked around seeing nothing. But felt the air grow around him with his dark chakra. The feeling of it in the air around the area gave off a terror of death to anyone, even to a stronger ninja of the village. He stood up, his mind raging with thoughts of people who looked down on him, false lies of words people he knew in his mind. He walked for a bit and found a dark like hooded sweater, he slipped it on slowly and looked up. He felt like he had a goal but did not know what it was. His mind flooded with his dark chakra.

The seal did hold the curse from spreading on the outside.....

But made it grew within him....

Shin now became the curse itself.

The Unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:32 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[I always mix the f and k]

Rio and the rest of the small group had made good time through the trap laden area, and most of them had extended much less energy than others because of their team work. "How much further until that room full of Hyuugas?" Asked Rio. "We need to be prepared for the worst with them, and we need to pull out all the stops to take them out before they can get started. My problem is i don't have many one on one deadly moves, and the ones i do can be dumbed down to be less deadly. Fortunately, this place is made of stone, so my stone jutsus will work well. And do any of you know a gen-jutsu that could take out even the Bakyugan's sight? Cause i have one, and only one, but it can become draining after awhile and I would need you guys to attack the Hyuugas while i kept the genjutsu up."

Lin-Mao shook her head. "I'm mostly a trap and ninjutsu fighter. I don't know much-"
She stopped when a cage trap sprung on her and Hiyotoshi and carried them to the ceiling. A Hyuuga stepped out and held out a hand to signal that he was not there to fight. "In the field there are certain situations where you are faced with a choice. Save a comrade, or complete a mission. To deal with this choice is a jounin's duty."
He walked up to Rio and Masayuki. "So now I leave this choice with you. Save your partners, or continue on. Choose incorrectly and you will fail this exam."
Rio's forehead wrinkled for a bit, not actually even thinking about the choice, his father had taught him to never leave a man behind, but how to carry out his choice. "Masayuki.." he said as he looked up at the cage, wieghing how heavy it was in his head. "How good are you at catch?" He said with a grin and then he said to the Hyuuga, "The anwser to that is easy, you never leave a man behind, your teamates and your charges, all of their lives are just as important as yours, even more sometimes."

With that, Rio jumped on the walls, richoschating from wall to wall, avoiding any wall traps as he did and then landed on the cage's top. "Will have you out in a sec, gonna show you guys one of my own jutsu creations" he said as he he made hands seals and then said, "Wood Style! Deconstruct!" Then he slammed his hand into the iron chain holding the cage up. At first nothing happened, then the chain began to turn brown and the outter layers began to flake off as the chain rusted at an extrodernary rate.

"Now stand back," he said to the two in the cage as he then said, "Hey Masayuki! Rememeber what I said about catch?!" The he took up a stance and said, "Raising talon!" and he sweeped his foot upwards and across his body and hit the rock ceiling at a slanted upper kick and then said "Dropping Paw!" and did a drop kick to the cage top right were the chain was welded on. There was an enormous CRACK! as the chain broke away from both the ceiling and cage at the same time and the cage began to fall to the ground, Rio hoping that Masayuki was a strong as Rio thought he was...

Masayuki stepped back and held up his hand. The cage struck with a jarring impact, but he held steady. With the cage held alot by his one arm, he set it down as gently as he could. He set off a pit trap and fell in. Halfway down he struck the wall burying his arm about a foot in the stone. He hung there, unable to climb with his only arm as his anchor.
As the cage was set down and Masayuki fell into the pit trap, Rio's jutsu continued it's work and rust the top of the cage so Rio said, "Hawk Shears!" as he struck the cage with cris-crossed arms and hit the metal with the force to bend it in. Then he griped the weakend metal and yanked, uncrossing his arms. The result was messy, but the cage ripped open, pelling back so fast that Rio fell of the edge and onto the ground, just as the metal fell on his chest. Normally, the vest he was wearing under his cloths would have stopped the sharp metal entirely, but the shear wieght and force of the metal punctured his chest and hit his left lung, going about an inch in.

Rio managed to throw the metal off him but his lung was still punctured. His symbiotes were already fast at work, and the bleeding was minimalk for a wound like that, but Rio was still hurt and it would take longer than usual to heal a complex, vital organ like a lung, longer than just normal muscle. He leaned up agains the cage and said, "Lin, Hytoshi! Get out here guys, we have to get Masayuki out of that pit!"
A tall slender silhouette leaned over to greet Masayuki. "Hi, there, gotten your self in quite a fix, ey?" Asakura said in a mocking voice.
---
Jinn was hiding behind a crate. Right behind Asakura.
"So tell me, is this guy strong," Jinn asked the Hyuuga kid right next to him. "I-I... Yes," The kid replied. "What is your name anyway?" Jinn asked the Hyuuga. "It's um... Benimaru," Benimaru replied. Jinn looked at the kid sideways then snorted. "What a girly name..."

"*Souda ne? (Is that so?)" Benimaru repiled.

Masayuki hung and stared daggers at Asakura. He was angry that he couldn't do anything to get out of the pit, and his presence there just aggrivated him further.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh thank you!" the girl shouted. "My name is Yinko." The girl smiled through her tears at Shinji.

"Yinko, huh?" Senji said gripping her hand and leading her towards #37. "On your feet, you vermin!" Ra screamed at #37. "Uh. He is Ra, and I'm Sen- no. I'm Shinji," Shinji said to Yinko. With that he slowly walked up to Ra and whispered into his ear.

"I'm afriad you'll have to carry him," Shinji said. Ra looked at Shinji as if he was about to rip his heart out with his bare hands. He said something like 'darn it!' but it was several shades more vulgar. Ra threw a dirty look at Shinji as he loaded #37 up onto his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:45 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Yinko, huh?" Senji said gripping her hand and leading her towards #37. "On your feet, you vermin!" Ra screamed at #37. "Uh. He is Ra, and I'm Sen- no. I'm Shinji," Shinji said to Yinko. With that he slowly walked up to Ra and whispered into his ear.

"I'm afriad you'll have to carry him," Shinji said. Ra looked at Shinji as if he was about to rip his heart out with his bare hands. He said something like 'darn it!' but it was several shades more vulgar. Ra threw a dirty look at Shinji as he loaded #37 up onto his back.

Yinko tried to be stern, but she just sounded comical. "Don't shout at Ikiata-chan! That's not nice you big meany!" She made a lewd gesture at Ra.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki hung and stared daggers at Asakura. He was angry that he couldn't do anything to get out of the pit, and his presence there just aggrivated him further.
"Whats with that look?" Asakura said asked Masayuki. He sat on the edge of the, his legs dangling down. "Do you remember that time you were sent on that mission, and the Glacier nin ripped out your voice box? That was funny. Very funny," Asakura chuckled. "Good times, good times,"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:48 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Whats with that look?" Asakura said asked Masayuki. He sat on the edge of the, his legs dangling down. "Do you remember that time you were sent on that mission, and the Glacier nin ripped out your voice box? That was funny. Very funny," Asakura chuckled. "Good times, good times,"

Masayuki was fuming. He put his feet on the wall and pushed off violently. When he reached the far wall he pushed off it as well. He continued up until he reached the top and lunged at Asakura.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:49 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Yinko tried to be stern, but she just sounded comical. "Don't shout at Ikiata-chan! That's not nice you big meany!" She made a lewd gesture at Ra.
Shinji cracked up, but he didn't want to see Yinko mad. Shinji walked up to Ra (Who had tears streaming down his face, due to his nonstop laughter) and it looked as if he had simply poked. "Next time it will be 2, then 4, then 8, get it?". Ra looked at Shinji. "Scary... Yeah, got it," He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:52 pm
Shin starts to walk out to the public spots of the village. His face concealed byhide his new hood and his glasses. Only a person with excellent sight would see a smirk on his face. But such a person would also feel the presence of his cursed dark chakra that is flowing around him. Such a terrifying feeling. People around him without such a skill to sence such a thing, pass by feeling nothing. But those that can, turn a bit and start to walk away, even near jog away from such a feeling.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:52 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Masayuki was fuming. He put his feet on the wall and pushed off violently. When he reached the far wall he pushed off it as well. He continued up until he reached the top and lunged at Asakura.
"Hoho, Amazing," Asakura said as he leapt back, and tossed a kunai straight for Masayuki's head.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games