Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Nightbane saw Bella's act and yelled in a voice so hollow and threatening the man had stopped and merely thrown her off, "ENOUGH!!...Let her go..and I'll come quietly. Leave these people alone and I will set my weapons down."

The general had gotten to his feet and gotten a hold of Bella and had her picked up by her hair. He smirked and ordered the guards to detain her and carry her back to her father. He adressed Nightbane, "Terms agreed." Nightbane started to walk towards the general when chains came out of every direction and wrapped around his arms and legs. He could barely move but was being led to the general.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:33 pm

"no" she yelled struggling "ill kill you all if you harm him" she growled biting the guys hand and kicking him away, she grabbed a dagger and threw it at the guy

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:34 pm

Valdamt looked at Bella. "Don't ever.. do something like that again..." he said, as his heart rate normalized. He looked at the General. "But... you just can't take him away like this. He might be a wanted criminal, but by you recklessly coming to a private property, with a mob, and attacking viciously the habitants of this Castle, you're breaking the law of this parts as well," he said, crossing his arms.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:34 pm

Juno sees Nightbanes reaction. "You know... that's funny. You once told me you had the same- " he started saying.

He's going to reveal Nightbane's truth!As Esuna read his mind, he quickly told to King Valdamt "Juno is really awful lier, isn't he?" she says, smirking sheepishly.

Suddenly, Juno opens his eyes, closes them, crouches down, holds himself.. and... one loud gasp..

"Aa...CHOO!" he sneezes, rubbing his nose.

Esuna stays in awe floating. "I didn't.. know that worked." she says, wide eyed.

Juno rubs his nose. Maybe someone is saying how good i am... heh.. he thinks to himself. Then he sees when Bella jumps at the leader, and notices Tomoe isn't around. Where is Tomoe? What's going on?

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Tomoe sighed slightly and she looked down. "Okay.... sorry," she said sadly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Nightbane tripped and fell to the ground. He tried to get up but he didn't do it fast enough so the men just dragged him to the general.

The general felt the dagger strike his armor and bounce off. He smirked, "Silly little girl. Mind your manners, especially in front of the superior race." He looked at Nightbane and motioned the guards to carry him away.

Nightbane didn't look back, afraid that they might be disgusted at what he had done.

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:36 pm

(My slow responses are SLOOOwww.. XD)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:39 pm

(Mine are too lol. I end up not answering things.)

The general looked at Valdamt and produced a warrant. "We have a warrant, as by law dictates must be needed. We have committed no crime no if you continue to interfere, than you yourself will be accused of Obstruction of Justice in which you will be held in contempt and put on trial. Now if you do not detain your daughters the same may happen." The general started to order men to go back by units.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:40 pm

she growls and jumps on his back "you, ill kill you" she slashes at his face "give him back"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:41 pm

turns around to see an enemy standing in front of him* oh...crud
soildier: awww so sweet *grabs tomehoe* so cute such a cute hostage
sai:stabs soildeir in head

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:42 pm

Juno looks at Nightbane being taken away, considering options one and two. One involved making a scene by making him have a seizure.. the second involved making the seizure being inflicted to the general. But how to make him have a seizure? he thought, seeing that his stupidom has finnally reached it's mark. But then he stopped thinking such things, and moves through the crowd. "Damnit... they won't get away with this... " he says under his breath, beside Valdamt. "...Should i go after him? I think i won't be missed if i die at least saving a friend... " he says, holding his seathed katana with the urges to just tear them all apart.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:44 pm

The general merely laughed as he threw the girl off of him. Then snapped his fingers and a white portal opened. The men proceeded through as Nightbane disappeared in it, the chains made him unconciouss. The general than followed his men out as the portal closed behind them. Valdamt and company were left standing alone in the forest.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:45 pm

she cries out and changes back, she took one look at everyone before running into the forest far away from them
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:47 pm

(Wow... you even got the Warrants. X3 Impressive literacy skillz yo.) Juno sees Bella enraged. "Bella.. don't. You don't want to endanger more yourself, or Nightbane. " he says, holding her shoulder. "We'll get them.. but not now.. we need to be incospicious.. once they leave in 5 minutes, we get him back easily. Just like in the heroic books. Altough i don't know if they are accurate about how the heroes rescue the hostages.

Esuna holds her staff firmly, wishing that she could've helped him. Suddenly, he hears some loud fighting noises inside the castle, and she looks, seeing Sai and Tomoe with one of the enemy soldiers.

Juno.. sorry to burst your thought bubble, but Tomoe is in trouble, A.S.A.P ! she thinks firmly

Brb.

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:49 pm

Nightbane was dragged along for hours before he woke up, in a dark and dank cell. He looked around to see other cells and a guard outside his cell.

"Wake up, you filthy piece of crap. Your trial is today." The guard went inside and grabbed Nightbane and dragged him as he fell unconciouss again.

Nightbane woke up, oblivious of what was going on and where he was. He heard a banging and someone issuing an order, "William Wither has been charged with first-degree murder and will receive his death by hanging in 6 days time. Court, ajourned." Nightbane felt as his chains were put back on to weaken him and put him unconciouss again. They weakened him and he was dragged back to the prison.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games