Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm
(We're in bathroom disguising me hehe)
"...I loved that shirt..." he said, pouting. "Oh well, what do I do with these?" he asked, holding up the items he had taken off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:29 pm
(sorry ^_^) she looked at everyone, and smiled "lets drink up" she said holdilng up her drink
oh yea *chugs drinks*
*laughs* (gtg soon*

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Repressed Memories
"...I loved that shirt..." he said, pouting. "Oh well, what do I do with these?" he asked, holding up the items he had taken off.

"sorry... I'll pay for it, she says as she looks at the rest of the clothing. "... if you don't want to throw it away, put it inside this bag," she hands him a bag that she just found in the bathroom. "You can hold onto them until we leave..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:37 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"sorry... I'll pay for it, she says as she looks at the rest of the clothing. "... if you don't want to throw it away, put it inside this bag," she hands him a bag that she just found in the bathroom. "You can hold onto them until we leave..."

"Alrighty then," he said, putting the clothes in the bag and taking it from her. "Let's go," he said, smiling as he walked outside with her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:39 pm
she saw them and waved "hey guys" she said smiling "about time you showed up"
*looks at them* hey more rebels *smiles and chugs drinks* (idk when ill get back on so ill cya soon)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:40 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Alrighty then," he said, putting the clothes in the bag and taking it from her. "Let's go," he said, smiling as he walked outside with her.

She followed him and walked toward the bartender.

"What are ya two havin'?' the bartender asked them both.

"I'll have just water.... and you?" she asks at Cordire.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
she saw them and waved "hey guys" she said smiling "about time you showed up"
*looks at them* hey more rebels *smiles and chugs drinks* (idk when ill get back on so ill cya soon)

Tanya sees her and waves at her.(kk bye!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh, hey there Angelita," he said, waving at her. "Um, I'll have Coke," he said, nodding slightly.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh, hey there Angelita," he said, waving at her. "Um, I'll have Coke," he said, nodding slightly.

"Alrigh' Coke fer the youn' man, and water fo' the lil' lady," he said going over to the fridge, getting said drinks.

Tanya looks at Cordire curiously. "You don't drink alcohol....?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Alrigh' Coke fer the youn' man, and water fo' the lil' lady," he said going over to the fridge, getting said drinks.

"I don't feel like poisoning my body," he said, taking a sip of Coke.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Tanya smiles a bit. "Ah... me neither.... if I drink beer, I'll probably die... it's like poison to me." she said, drinking her water. "I can only eat natural things.... non-man made."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:55 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Tanya smiles a bit. "Ah... me neither.... if I drink beer, I'll probably die... it's like poison to me." she said, drinking her water. "I can only eat natural things.... non-man made."

"Why's that?" he asked, drinking down have of his Coke, clearly enjoying it.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:57 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Because I'm an elf," Tanya says as she removes the hair a bit, so he can see her pointy ears. "We are like that...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Because I'm an elf," Tanya says as she removes the hair a bit, so he can see her pointy ears. "We are like that...."

"Ah, beautiful," he quietly said. He jerked his head up, "I mean elves...elves are beautiful....the whole race and everything...." he quickly added, turning around and taking another drink of Coke.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:03 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ah, beautiful," he quietly said. He jerked his head up, "I mean elves...elves are beautiful....the whole race and everything...." he quickly added, turning around and taking another drink of Coke.

Tanya smiled slightly. "You think so...? To be honest, I've never seen another elf in my life..... have you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games