Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:36 am

Wounderful I'm stuck.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:40 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Wounderful I'm stuck.

Maybe if vir comes around he can help, I'm sure he's been in one of those before. blaugh

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:41 am

Eddily
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

Ah, one of those things. Heh. Yeah, its sad that I miss most of the folks around though. Things seem a lot slower around here too. sweatdrop Maybe its just me though.

No, you're right. It has been slower lately. sad

I thought it wasn't just me. sweatdrop Its sad too. I mean, I've only seen Doomie post in one thread, a few days ago, and not many others have been posting either. crying

Yeah, it's getting a little sad. Hopefully it will pick up when summer rolls around.

yeah, one can only hope. Other than that, how are you? I'm working on getting some more fishie hats.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:42 am

Salen-Stormwing
Yeah, one can only hope. Other than that, how are you? I'm working on getting some more fishie hats.

Well, Spotty and I are engaged on gaia as of last night, and right now I'm working on some c++ stuff before going to lunch.

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:47 am

Eddily
Salen-Stormwing
Yeah, one can only hope. Other than that, how are you? I'm working on getting some more fishie hats.

Well, Spotty and I are engaged on gaia as of last night, and right now I'm working on some c++ stuff before going to lunch.

Congrats, Eddily! And lunch? Oh dook! Lunch! Gotta go. Gotta get food, go to the EB games, and then the bank! Dook to you later!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:50 am

Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

Congrats, Eddily! And lunch? Oh dook! Lunch! Gotta go. Gotta get food, go to the EB games, and then the bank! Dook to you later!

Thanks. whee
Time for lunch for me too.

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:08 am

Well, I'm back. Dooka.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:22 am

welcome back... hey what you get at eb games?

Wittetijger

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:38 pm

Wittetijger

Oh, I got Lego Star Wars for X-box. Mmm. Lego + Star Wars. heart Should be fun. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:50 pm

I may be getting an X-Box soon. We'll see how things go 3nodding

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:33 pm

Salen-Stormwing
Wittetijger

Oh, I got Lego Star Wars for X-box. Mmm. Lego + Star Wars. heart Should be fun. biggrin

lol. I heard about that.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:54 am

Lego Star Wars is pretty fun. Its got a good sense of humor too. I've just gone through Episode 1, and started on 2, and some of the things they do are just hilarious, like how the jedi's transport gets blown up by the droids and the pilots just sort of hang in midair before falling down and breaking up into little parts. xd

Its silly but good. And there are a lot of hidden secret stuff too. Like these little power capsules on each level let you build different Lego Star Wars vehicles, to look at when you're not on missions. Its spiffy. ^_^

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:09 am

i'm an rpg'er, so that game doesnt really interest me... but it does look rediculously silly... which is something i find almost essential to a good game... you have to have some kind of comedy... like some of the books and situations in Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind... you learn of a play called "The Lusty Argonian" starring "Lifts-Her-Tail" oh fox gods.. its not right.. i was laughing for hours whee
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:22 am

Somebody get me out of this thing *still waring a Srightjacket*

Gabriel Fawkes

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:36 pm

*dislocates his shoulder* Ok now how did Mel Gibson do this.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games