Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm
zFreakuencyz
hat have you been readin glately? 3nodding

Me? Different series that caught my interest at the library. Right now I'm in the fifth book of one series, trying to get ahold of the fifth in another, and am more than halfway through the first book of yet another series.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

Me? Different series that caught my interest at the library. Right now I'm in the fifth book of one series, trying to get ahold of the fifth in another, and am more than halfway through the first book of yet another series.

ll what arethe names of the series? sweatdrop haha I read too but now that school has started I 've hadn't much time.  

Daearen

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

ll what arethe names of the series? sweatdrop haha I read too but now that school has started I 've hadn't much time.

One's called Immortals After Dark, another's The Otherworld series, and the one that I'm on the first book is called Temeraire series.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

One's called Immortals After Dark, another's The Otherworld series, and the one that I'm on the first book is called Temeraire series.

I've been reading about Wicca here lately ^-^ I find it really interesting for some reason. It's a good religion that teaches about love not hate. and I think thats what I like about it most.  

Daearen

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

I've been reading about Wicca here lately ^-^ I find it really interesting for some reason. It's a good religion that teaches about love not hate. and I think thats what I like about it most.

I'm into romance/supernatural for some reason.....*smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm
And I am back. 3nodding  

Artemis Vulpes

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

my dear boy dont tell me in to that.....cus if ya are my whole fam is devouts x3 we are the other form of wicca x3 were spirutalist x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm
Angelic Muse
yay I'm finally 21!!! rofl

but I'm stuck in training and can't do anything! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH crying
Happy belated! I spent my 21st birthday in Miami.....playing video games. Don't feel bad! blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 am
Manda_Tifa
Angelic Muse

Happy belated! I spent my 21st birthday in Miami.....playing video games. Don't feel bad! blaugh

thats ok im 21 today x3 im in my room wathing anime in my lpatop....and playing video games x3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

my dear boy dont tell me in to that.....cus if ya are my whole fam is devouts x3 we are the other form of wicca x3 were spirutalist x3

haha thats cool. I still don't now much about it though.  

Daearen

Daearen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Promitheus Zek
Manda_Tifa
Angelic Muse

thats ok im 21 today x3 im in my room wathing anime in my lpatop....and playing video games x3

Why aren't you out like.. drinking? haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 pm
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

lol that why i think were so weird x3

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Daearen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Lunaria Canis
zFreakuencyz

I know I'm a weird person ^-^ I actually first got into it because of the witchcraft but i've learned its so much more than that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz

I know I'm a weird person ^-^ I actually first got into it because of the witchcraft but i've learned its so much more than that.

and yet u dont know who r Altair and Vega x3 * curls up to him*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Daearen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz
Promitheus Zek
zFreakuencyz

and yet u dont know who r Altair and Vega x3 * curls up to him*

haha I've only own 1 book about wicca and im not done reading it. The reason why I turned to Wicca is because I was getting into all kind of divination especially runes.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games