Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:18 pm

yeah but at lest I got some damn good meds for the pain.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:25 pm

Dooka... domokun I wonder what this month's Donation item will be. The market's been impossible to get a low priced donation letter from lately. I was gunna get 2 for 4k and 3k this morning and the seller cancelled both of them 3 minutes before they were done. stressed

That ticks me off. domokun

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:26 pm

I no can donate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:38 am

Oh well. Dooka. Morning folks.

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:50 am

*peeks in*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:54 am

Sir Miki
*peeks in*

Morning to ya. *works on finishing up a coke and gets out his sketchpad* How goes?

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:58 am

Salen-Stormwing
Sir Miki
*peeks in*

Morning to ya. *works on finishing up a coke and gets out his sketchpad* How goes?
Oh damn, I'm not sure of the answer o.O .... lost would be closest 3nodding
Busy from the early hours I see biggrin ^-^
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:01 am

ninja anyone alive?

Vir-San

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:01 am

Sir Miki

Ah. Lost works I suppose.

And I have to be busy. Its 8am... work time. xp I don't wanna do stuff, but I suppose I should. Need to take care of a few things anyways, like the server's backup tape drive. neutral

In other news... I just saw noticed the View More Emotions link, and realized... HEY, why didn't I notice that sooner, and also that they need a yawning emoticon. So... eh. I'm sleepy. xp
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:06 am

Salen-Stormwing
Sir Miki

Ah. Lost works I suppose.

And I have to be busy. Its 8am... work time. xp I don't wanna do stuff, but I suppose I should. Need to take care of a few things anyways, like the server's backup tape drive. neutral

In other news... I just saw noticed the View More Emotions link, and realized... HEY, why didn't I notice that sooner, and also that they need a yawning emoticon. So... eh. I'm sleepy. xp
V____V Quite sleepy myself, had to get up realy earlly to go to my college classes.... I have to finish some drawings for tomorrow or I'm going to get flamed by my proffessor xp and I feel like my head is going to hit the keyboard any time soon x.x

Sir Miki

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:07 am

Bunny Vir
ninja anyone alive?
Heyo Vir.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:10 am

Sir Miki
V____V Quite sleepy myself, had to get up realy early to go to my college classes.... I have to finish some drawings for tomorrow or I'm going to get flamed by my proffessor xp and I feel like my head is going to hit the keyboard any time soon x.x

Eh, I know the feeling. Good luck getting that stuff taken care of though. What are you drawing though that your professor would get all ticked at you though? That almost reminds me of my Drawing III course, where it was all abstract artwork. stare Oh how I hate abstract artwork, the bane of my existance. Gods I hated that course. ninja

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:13 am

Salen-Stormwing
Sir Miki
V____V Quite sleepy myself, had to get up realy early to go to my college classes.... I have to finish some drawings for tomorrow or I'm going to get flamed by my proffessor xp and I feel like my head is going to hit the keyboard any time soon x.x

Eh, I know the feeling. Good luck getting that stuff taken care of though. What are you drawing though that your professor would get all ticked at you though? That almost reminds me of my Drawing III course, where it was all abstract artwork. stare Oh how I hate abstract artwork, the bane of my existance. Gods I hated that course. ninja
Well, I have to finish some stuff for my fashion label advertising campaign o.O; need to work on some illustrations....
Hmmm, I'm quite fond of abstract art, not all though.... I kinda dislike realism sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:24 am

Anyway, I'm off and back to my duties now.... Later~

Sir Miki

Vir-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:32 am

arggh i always miss everybody >
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games