Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:16 pm
throws flaming knifes at the bullets stoping them in their tracks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:18 pm
Kratos sighed, "Here we go again." he debated whether to use the sacred flame but guessed that it was no use. He looked at Malius, "I have no doubt that it was hard...even with the sheer numbers we have there will be few who can live long enough to get the chance." he said looking away, knowing that his brother had also tried sealing the gate off and fell to its luring temptations.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:18 pm
she moved around till her head poked out "what do you mean?" she asked a little irritated that he put her in a pocket, she released some of her power on purpose  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:21 pm
Kaine smiled and leaped into a tree and tossed a few grenades at the running joe first came the smoke grenade and then the flash bang and then the flame grenade "well i mean can you use some of that magic to help me out with him i wanna chill, pet, and talk still."  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:23 pm
"Well *cough* I still can get you." he said walking around blinded but the flames having no effect on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:23 pm
Kratos leaned back a bit. What was the incantation for shield? Eh...Terestio? Toronio...trekolimino? Eh...saying random words in my head isn't gonna help... He thought as he watched them fight, rolling his eyes.  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm
Kaine put away his guns and landed on joes shoulders standing on him before driving his katana Lust into his chest "well say your sorry and that your a plug and ill stop this nice sword from sucking out all of your blood"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm
she rolls her eyes "fine fine" she sends water everywhere before hard wind, she sneezed falling back into the pocket, she shakes her head  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 pm
"ahhh you lames fight like a bunch of girls"
sitting back on a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:30 pm
Kratos shook his head a bit as he went outside, sitting down next to the inn and looking up at the sky. I suppose those who await us in Thulric will not be a welcoming party? If they knew we were gathering at the castle...on the eve of tonight...than they would know more...at least we must presume... he sighed as he knew that the party that had left for Thulric would be diminished a bit once they regrouped. He looked over to the feuding people, "Ey...stop fighting. You're making me nervous." he said slowly and quietly.  

irishdawg69

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:34 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine put away his guns and landed on joes shoulders standing on him before driving his katana Lust into his chest "well say your sorry and that your a plug and ill stop this nice sword from sucking out all of your blood"

"How about you get this thing out of me and start running or suck my blood than start running. I need no blood." start walking backwards so the katana starts looseing out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:35 pm
Kaine dug his katana deeper into joe to suck out all of his blood "sorry but this guy has been pissing me off since i got here he thought he was so much better than me" kaine twisted the sword "well whos bad now?" Kaine after leaving him barely alive hoped off and jumped up to a tall branch on a tree and held out the kitten to let it have some fresh air  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 pm
((sorry computer slow XD))
she stretched taking in deep breaths "sheesh you sure know how to start a fight" she said hopping off of his hand and turning back to her half form, sitting on the branch  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games