Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:58 pm
"Wait, you two know each other? And whats this about your mother missing?", Tatsuya asked as he looked at both of the kunoichi who stood before him.

Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Gai stood at the top of the wall listening intently on what the girl had to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:56 pm
Santinzo leaves and starts to walk around the city and sees Naruto and some girl and Tatsuya. He blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes to make sure he was actually there. It is Tatsuya. Santinzo moved over to them. "Hey Naruto, Tatsuya, and green haired girl." He said leaning on the wall behind them.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 pm
Tatsuya turned to the new arrival, and acknowledged him. But was interested in what the girls had to say. Being away from the village for fifteen years and already getting himself involved in other matters.

"I really need to go, I must inform the new Hokage of our mission, and its obvious failure. I wish I could stay and help but the Hokage must be informed. But you can seek me out if you need assitance. Kakashi, Gai, Jiraiya come with me you might need to hear some of what I have to say," he said to the group of three who stood on the wall. Tatsuya took another quick look at Naruto, then vanished suddenly along with the other three.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:14 am
AS NAruto left trying to look for the meeting place of sasori and his spy they suddenly noticed a shadow following them...

as naruto threw the kunai at where the direction is it vanished and suddenly poped out in front of him using a fire ball jutsu which only the uchiha clan can do perfectly...

trying to escape naruto got burned in the hand and yelled SASUKE stop this foolishness!!!
the figure stoped and laughed
saying: why would you think i am sasuke
because im part of the uchiha clan???
naruto stood silently until a slow but strong flow of chakra suddenly grew into narutos body....  

Zekei098

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 pm
Oh his mission failed that sux. Oh crap I have to go meet the Akatsuki soon. "Sorry got to go so I'll talk to you guys later." Santinzo said as he took off to go get his cloak together and go to the sealing chamber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 am
Naruto quirked her eyebrow, wondering why he looked at her again.

"Do I have something on my face or something? He keeps looking at me for some reason."

She asked herself loudly, putting her finger on her chin and entering a thinking pose.

"Weird guy."

Naruto then grins and follows their chakra signature, leaving a shadow clone behind for Reki-chan.

"Sorry, Reki-chan, my clone'll help yah, I have some business to attend to, 'kay?"

She called behind her and sped up to catch up.  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Tatsuya arrived at the staircase to the Hokage's residence in a speed hard to match. Well it certainly was a new feat to him, considering the state he was in. He had to deliver his report of failure to the New Hokage, and he doesn't even know who it is. He met the person that he knows to carry the nine-tailed fox demon in her, not to mention the fact that that demon cost his bestfriends life.

He sluggishly climbed the stairs. when he reached the top Gai, Jiraiya, and Kakashi stood at the door waiting for him. He walked past them, turned to go down the hall, and found himself in front of the door to the Hokages office. He knocked.

"Enter!", a voice rang out. Strange that voice sounded familiar, He opened the door and stood there, gawking and pointing at the woman behind the desk.

"YOU!! Your the Hokage!?", he said in astonishment.

Tsunade stood up from behind her desk, walked arround and planted herself in front of it. "Yup, I'm the Hokage," she said with a little grin.

"So how have you been Tatsuya? Haven't heard from you in over a six years.", Tsunade said with a smile. " I thought you'd have been back by now."

"Well I've been held up, trying to finish the mission I was on."

"Apparently it didn't go so well, judging by the way you look."

Kakashi and the others entered following Tatsuya into the office. Tatsuya stood in front of Tsunade, while Kakashi and Jiraiya stood against the wall. Gai stood by the door. Tatsuya was about to begin when he felt a peculiar feeling, he turned quickly toward the door. " You can come in now Naruto. You may want to hear this as well, and while listening through a door you might not hear everything."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:49 pm
Naruto came out of hiding, glaring at the newcomer,

"What would I need to hear? Why do you look at me like that?"

She asks harshly, staying close to the door. She doesn't even look at the others, solely focused on the stranger in front of her.  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Tatsuya stood there for a moment, meeting Naruto's glare, but then turned away and faced the hokage.

"Well I must tell you all the story, and this concerns you Naruto.

"Fifteen years ago, I was sent on a mission by the Third to find Orochimaru. I was giving command of small batallion consisting of 100 of the finest shinobi Konoha had to offer, all of them hand picked by the Third himself. Our mission was not only to find Orochimaru but to bring him back, so he could atone for what he had done. Sarutobi-sensei said he wanted to offer Orochimaru this small window so he could redeem himself and restore his status as one of Konoha's greatest shinobi. If he did not comply, we were to finish him off.

"We knew little of his abilities when we went after him, and even less about whose company he was in. We went all over, nothing. No one ever heard of Orochimaru, or if they did they were to scared to tell us. One night we recieved information about his location. I sent in four four-man cells to the location. My first mistake, they went in and didn't return so I took most of what I had to the location. There we finally saw Orochimaru who had with him a small squad of five.

"I surrounded the group with my men, and on my signal they were ready to engage. Suddenly A voice rang out over the small area and then another. My men were nervous they kept glancing around. Then one of my men foolishly revealed himself, although by accident, The voices made him shift his weight, the branch snapped and a loud crash rang out over the field. I gave the order all of the men revealed themselves and then engaged the group surrounding Orochimaru. But they were no ordinary shinobi, they changed. Suddenly six shinobi, including Orochimaru, took on approximately 65 shinobi at once.

"But the battle was in our favor, it seemed that what ever the change did to these shinobi was wearing them down. Success seemed to be in our hands. But as I was about to grab Orochimaru he smiled and disappeared, and laughter could be heard all around us. we looked around and saw about five or six men standing in the tree tops, all of them wearing black cloaks with read clouds. I of course new one of them right away. Itahci stood next two the demon Kisame. On the other side were two others, I'm not sure who they were, but the seemed to of the same organization. Orochimaru came out from behind one of the trees and smiled.

"We fought for a better part of two days, after dispatching with the pleasantries. Then on the afternoon of the second day they retreated. I couldn't follow right away cause I needed to assign orders to help the wounded and bury those who did not survive. That was the hardest part. But after that we pursued them. But they split up somewhere.

"So for over fifteen years I searched for Orochimaru"

Tatsuya stopped and walked over to the window. He then turned around to once again face everyone.

"We went every where, we fought him several times but he always got away. So we decided to fo;;ow the organization he was working with. One day we found a pair of them walking down a path, carrying what looked to be a body of a young girl. She looked somewhat familar, but she was lifeless. We followed the two, who burried the body somewhere in the woods. As soon as they left I went and dug up the body. It was one of the Jinchuruki." Tatsuya paused and looked at Naruto.

" I don't know what they did to her but we took her back to her village to be burried there...", Tatsuya stared out of the window, off into the distance.

"Afterward we started looking for Orochimaru again. This time we were getting leads that lead us back and forth. We finally came to a country that we thought was safe. When we got there we found out we were mistaken, in fact the country had its own hidden village, run by non-other than Orochimaru himself. I lost men here and there. 100 men gone down to 55. We then entered a clearing and found ourselves surrounded by what seemed to be 300 shinobi. At this point we were in dire straits. I could survive the onslaught, but my men were my main concern at the moment.

"Then Orochimaru appeared, laughing once again. He then told us that Konoha was attacked and that we were foolish to be chasing him when our own village was attacked. So we quickly withdrew. far enough away for me to do a massive transformation Jutsu to transform the rest of my men into hawks and we found our way back home.

"But now I see I was too late to stop the attack. And whats worse is that Orochimaru himself told me about his own attack on our village."

Tatsuya looked around the room to see if everyone had followed what he said.

"So what happened with the Akatsuki?" asked Jiraiya.

"Well, we couldn't pick up their trail again." Tatsuya admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:26 am
Santinzo stayed and listened to the Akatsuki and their ideas of how to capture the next few Jinchuruki. Itachi was the one that almost made Santinzo be revealed. "So I say we chop up Naruto and bring him/her here and seal the Kyuubi." Itachi said to the rest. Everyone but Tobi and Pein agreed. "Tobi please explain why that would not work." Pein asked him. "Yes sir. If we chop him up we have the possibility of chopping up the demon fox and if that happens we cannot seal the fox in the statue." Tobi (Santinzo) said to the organization. The members all nodded as they understood. "Well I have to go I thought I saw the five tails and I want to make sure that I did see it and it was not a mirage." Pein excused him. Crap Naruto is in more trouble than I thought possible. I have to go tell Tsunade. When Santinzo got home he took off his mask and washed his face. "I'm going to go talk to Tsunade right away." He said as he ran to the Hokage tower. When he got there he opened the door right away. "Tsunade we have a problem." He said before noticing Tatsuya, Naruto, Jiraiya, Gai, and Kakashi.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:17 pm
Tatsuya was just about to get into the reason why Naruto needed to hear what he had to say, when the door flew open and Santinzo stood there out of breath, but with a look of surprise, most likely by the fact that the room was full. He waited to see what Santinzo wanted before continuing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:16 am
"Well Santinzo why are we in trouble." Tsunade asked him. "We're in trouble because the Akatsuki wants to skip the rest of the tailed beasts and head straight after Naruto." Santinzo said pointing at Naruto. "They are trying to come up with ways as of now to get rid of her and take her to the sealing chamber. That and Jiraiya Pein wants to talk to you." Saninzo finished looking at Jiraiya. "How can we trust him Tsunade he has the Akatsuki cloak on." Jiraiya said. "He has the cloak on because he is spying on them for me Jiraiya." Tsunade finished. "You know Tobi well everyone meet Tobi." "Yeah I'm Tobi. But anyways Pein wants to have a fight with Jiraiya and soon." Santinzo said.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:47 pm
Tatsuya stared blankly at Santinzo. "I thought you looked familar," he said. I saw you at one of their gatherings when we were tailing them, but that's beside the point." Tatsuya said as he turned to Naruto and the others.

"As I was going to say, Naruto is in danger," he said as he turned toward Naruto. "Not only are the Akatsuki after you but so is Orochimaru."

Tsunade looked at Tatsuya in surpprise, "Why would he go after Naruto and how did you learn of this?", she asked.

"He told me himself. He said I heading out to find the Fourth's last accomp;ishment. He's after her most likely for the same reason as the Akatsuki are. He wants the power of the Demon for himself. To what end I do not know. When the fourth sacraficed himself years ago I was at a loss." He walked around the edge of the office, the whole time staring out the window.

"My best friend died for the village, yes, but the demon still lives. I wanted nothing to do with the demon, much less the host in which it was imprisoned. But the fact of the matter is, is that if she is captured then our village will suffer certain doom." He said turning toward Tsunade. " That is why I have returned. I must protect that which can destroy, when in the wrong hands. And in a sense I am protecting my greatest friend's legacy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:37 pm
Naruto instantly paled at the information, while her mind raced through the information. Orochimaru was after her... Akatsuki was now desperate... his best friend sacrificed himself... him protecting his best friends... legacy...

She instantly snapped her head towards the newcomer, and she started to hyperventilate.

"A-are you t-telling me that m-my father is the Yo-yondaime? That can't be! You are lying!"

She shrieked, vapors of red chakra seeping out around her. She was holding her head, shaking it roughly, muttering to herself. Jiraiya tried to come forward to comfort her, but a wave of angry red chakra kept him at bay.

"No! Stay away! Just stay away all of you!"

She shrieked again, angry slitted red eyes scanned the room, before she jumped out the window, and raced away. She ran all the way to her secret apartment, and locked herself in. She threw herself upon her bed, and cried, the chakra disappearing into the seal.

"I had a right to know! They should have told me that he was my father! What else are they hiding from me?!"

She screamed into her pillow. A sinister laugh echoed within the walls of her room, making her spring up from her bed and enter a defensive position.

"Who's there?"

She demanded, looking around with her senses. A hand clamped her mouth shut, and a quick hit to the back of her head cast her into oblivion.  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:03 am
Tatsuya chased after her without hesitation. Jiraiya, Gai and Kakashi followed leaving the surprised Tsunade. As they exited the building Naruto was nowhere to be found.

"You fool!", Jiraiya exclaimed. "She doesn't know who her father was."

"That's what I was counting on", Tatsuya said cooly.

"What!." the three exclaimed.

"All of you let your gaurd down while we were in there. You didn't even sense his chakra did you?"

"Whose?"

"Orochimaru's. He was standing outside the window to the right. I had a feeling Naruto would run off and Orochimaru would follow. Now do you know where she went?"

"No." All three stated in unison still trying to understand what was happening.

"No matter." Tatsuya put his hands together to form the Tiger seal, he closed his eyes. Suddenly a huge surge of chakra could be felt surrounding them.

"What are you doing?", Jiraiya asked.

"Its a technique I developed. Just wait." Tatsuya opened his eyes that were glowing blue. "She went this way." He said going in the direction she went.

"How dou you know?", Gai asked as the three followed.

"This Technique allows me to follow the footprints and chakra residue of someone else and of course my own. When I through that kunai at her earlier I sent some chakra attached to it, When it hit the wall the chakra expanded in the area. Attaching it self to any living object that happened to standing there." He said as he raced along.

"And the footprint?", Jiraiya asked.

"Well I just saw the sandals she was wearing, and calculated her weight. When she runs her sandal comes down lightly and her weight distributes leaving a light print on the ground. Plus there's also dust particles on her footwear, if she were to jump up we could track her even then."

"And the Akasuki got away from you?" Kakashi asked surpprised.

"Well I didn't use this on them because my concern was finding Orochimaru."

Tatsuya stopped suddenly. "You three wait here."

"What why?", Gai asked.

"Kakashi get some of your friends out here." Tatsuya said, "Quickly!"

Kakashi summoned eight dogs. "Have the surround the area?", he asked.

"Right. you two spread out, Jiraiya summon a warrior toad or two. I'll be back." Tatsuya jumped across from where he was and entered a darkened room. There on, the ground, laid Naruto unconcious but with tears flowing down her face. Behind her, sat a figure on her bed.

"Its been a while Tatsuya sensei." said a voice so familar that Tatsuya could not mistake who it was.

"Hello again... Itachi."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces