Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:07 pm

"err sure" she said smiling softly and looking around
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:08 pm

(Off rp record) april baby make a demon attack you ill take it from there

Zander goldenrod

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:11 pm

smileing walking after her putting his pack down in the shade as well as his hat and masks running to catch up with her he reached out for her hand "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:13 pm

(lolz alright) she looks at him before pushing him down as a fire ball was shot "what the heck?" (hey gtg going to see rush hour 3 XDD)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:15 pm

falling back he flicked his hand a knife flying out of his shirt he caught it in his hand "ok what the heck."

(have fun bye)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm

"theres no way there gonna beat that alone but I cant help them * starts glowing blue* what the... *thunder srikes afret wardsi appere in the smoke* Im alive?? I cant believe it whoohooo!!"

Zander goldenrod

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:22 pm

"uhhh" he mumbled watching them walk away into the forest. "ok then" he said frowning and shoving his hands in his pockets as he started to walk around mumbling.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:23 pm

(just thought i'd say bards have fun in a fight confuseing their foes and then killing them slowly so oit doesn't matter about how big and mean a creature is ory could have killed it in time)

shruggeing he peged the knife at the demon getting its atention with a hit to the eye or well one of its eyes

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:32 pm

(woot me back XDD) she looked at the demon "great" she said pulling up her sleeves
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:47 pm

he walks around until he noiced a very large demon attacking the two he met a second later fighting a demon....he yelled at it and threw a grenade at it.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 pm

she jumped back seeing the grenade, she throws a dagger at the demon before jumping up, spinning around and throwing daggers at the demon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 pm

*conjures firestar and cloud* "Okay ou two know what to do *to his wepons* I wounder if..... *fires atthe demon combineing the bullets* Yes it is the legendary flaming frost, now its on!!!"

Zander goldenrod

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 pm

she rubbs her head "not to self, being drunk and fighting a demon does not go together" she shot ice at the demon, trying get rid of her headache
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:40 pm

"Here *throws her a blue bottle and a white glove w/ transmutation circle on it* Wear the glove and drink the potion itll give ou instant alchemedich powers and cure any ailment. You need alchemy to use the gloveyou need to pick an elemant."

Zander goldenrod

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:42 pm

"err okay then" she puts the glove on "i choose....ice" she smiles and drinks the potion
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games