Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 am
I sent the gold 1.5 mil for uni plus 50k for what I assume is moderate editing by your guidelines! ^^

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see him!

And if it's possible, I'd love if he could be on the male base with both front legs down.

EDITED RARE

~~ Form~~

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Amitabha
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (I'd just like it to be Roniel on the cert)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pure
Breed: Bodhisattva
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
For the horn, I'd like it to be edited to look as if it was made of crystal. I'd like it to be shaped half-moon style and fairly long, perhaps longer than my reference picture implies. For the hair, I'd like it to be black and tied back in a series of buns. I think that the reference images show best the idea. The tail is the lion-style tail and the tip has the same inky black hair, but flowing outwards instead of being constrained.

The eyes are a deep violet... or anything really that you think would be more pretty.

There are a variety of markings on his body. On his neck in red there is the mantra "om mani padme hum." The symbols for it can be found in the references! I'd like the main bulk of his body to be gold with a lighter gold for the belly and bottom of the neck. His hooves are blue and upon his legs are a lighter shade of blue and rippled as water. Growing up around his legs are lotus blossoms, like can be seen on Misaki and Vara. On his rump is a Buddhist mandala. Beneath his horn is a red chakra dot and around his eyes are some red swirlies, like what Misaki has. Coloration-wise, he should look a bit like a combination between Misaki and Vara, since he is related to them!

Note that while I'm specifying things, I'm open to interpretation on them as long as the basic design is followed.

Reference Image(s):
Concept
Vara
Misaki

Om mani padme hum
Mandala
Another Mandala
Bodhisattva
Another Bodhisattva
Yet another Bodhisattva!
Fourth Bodhisattva!
In case you need another Bodhisattva! XD
Last Bodhisattva!

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose!
Tag frame color: You choose! Note that for the background of the tag, I'd either like one of the reference images or something pretty with lotuses.
Tag feather color: You choose!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'd pretty much like him decked out like a Bodhisattva. You can see in my concept image my basic idea for jewelry and placement... The basic notion is the flowing red cloth (with some gold designs), reminiscent of Misaki... and then lots and lots of gold jewelry inspired off of Bodhisattva imagery. The exact placement and nature of the jewelry I'll leave up to you, as I've included a bunch of reference images with the sort of stuff I'd like. I'd really like some sort of big headdress, though.

Oh, and the hair should be in a series of buns, like mentioned in the hair section. You can also see this sort of hairstyle in the reference section!

And,

Dixie

I, Dixie, Give Ron permission to use Misaki as a reference. Duh. *laugh*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am
I sent my trade and PM 8D

Also have an image for the background now <3
User Image

Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Name of horse: Tulgey Cat
Colorist: Mer
Breed: Regular Soquili
Owner: Mindsend
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mischievious
"Breed": OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s): Big refrence
Tulgey Cat in his usual Form
SS plushie I made myself

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: See the greens of the vine in the refrences, and the Hoove colors
Tag frame color: Vine green
Tag feather color:
Small feather:
Fading between the two golds of his eyes,
Long feather:His stripes on white, as if the feather is transparent
Tag Background: I was going to make a unique one for him, but I suppose something foresty
Hair/clothing edits: Some vine wraps (Not actually part of his body but a decoration) on his shoulders like ribbons. Thick strands of hair look kinda done up to look simular to vines. Mane has cat like ear shape to them, and a few go over the cheeks . I dont know if there is a slew of premade expressions, but the default seems to be a cocky smile which is what I want anyway XD.

Backstory: (if interested, outline.)Tulgey is a Spritely and savvy fellow with a near constant smile, living out in the wooded, wild areas, feeling as if he is king of the territory he prowls. He thinks of himself as a ladies man, and can be rather charming when he so desires.

However, those who spend a long time with him start to realize something is.. Off.

The Jokester has a twisted, whicked side to him, and when things dont go his way, while the smile remains, he gets 'twitchy' and often times violent. Which often leads to him going off on his own, no longer welcome. Though, contrary creature that he is, he'll simply claim he was bored.

Price: 525k

_________
450k Adult stage only

+25k for minimal edits such as basic jewelery only
+50 for complicated colors. I never could find an example of what non-complex colors would be, so I'm just adding it just to be safe.

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 am
.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Lucid
Owner: moonlit-raven
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pelt is a greenish yellow, with a darker green blended in around the edges. Both the ears and the end of the nose should be the darker green, along with the legs. There should be a bubble like markings scattered around the pelt. The hooves and fins should be black. His eyes are gold.
Reference image(s): Ref. 1
Default accessory color(s)?: black
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: gold  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 am
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nikki
Owner: Yumitoko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sweet
Breed: Northern Cerynei
Base coat colour: white
Stripes: Lilac
Hair: short default hair style in white with navy blue tip.
Tail: Brided, white with a navy blue tip.
eyes: turquoise and black around the rim of the eyes as if eyelined in black.
Hooves: white
also i'd like similar face marking to Akuba (refed soquili).
Reference image(s):
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Yumitoko/Akubauncertfirst.png
he's my soquili so i can ref off him.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?:
Default Accessories:
grey 3 hoop earring.
beaded bracelets, thread black and beads navy blue
tail feather and feather both navy blue with white tips
Tag frame color: Navy Blue
Tag feather color: Navy Blue and white  

Yumitoko

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:28 am
.:Regular Editted Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name of horse: Saeran
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Withdrawn
Breed: Shire
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Appearance wise, best to look at the reference image to see exactly what I want. I'd like it if he was on the bulkier lines (draft lines-the wider legs ones). For his mane and tail, I'd like it if they were editted, in any style that you think would suit him. Eye colour, maybe gray? I'd also like some feathering around the bottom of his legs/hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Horse design: [X1]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane+tail+feathering  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 am
.:Edited Uncommon (Cerynei):.
Name of horse: Syon
Owner: Golanth
Temper: Cold-hearted
Breed: Cerynei
Description: Light grey coat, brushed with a darker grey down the back, nose, and legs. Emerald green eyes, bottom rimmed with red. Red lace-patterened "stocking" markings, and red horns. Black hair, pinned back three times with red pins, the pins having little clumps of beads hanging from them. Two strands of beads on his flank and at the bottom of his front legs. His front hooves are black while his back are grey. Back guard armor on both his back and front legs, with red detailing and a red gem in the middle of each. The armor has black frill material under it, and the front armor the frills trail down long. He has two small fangs. (I asked in the custom question thread if these would be considered a mutant trait and was answered with a 'no' so long as they're for show only and he cannot eat meat/etc. If you consider them a mutant trait than just leave them off~ ). Tail looks like it has been dipped in black ink, and two chinks are missing from his ears.
Reference image(s): Quick soq sketch
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Long hair, beads, armor, chinks missing from his ears, and mouth in a frown rather than a grin. (described in more detail in the 'description' part.)  

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

Tech-no-Smexual

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:42 pm
Edited Uncommon Slot

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Helberd
Owner: Tech-no-Smexual
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Noble
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Helberd is really simple. His base is a pure white and his only markings are gold spots on his hind and his tail is gold on the top. Helberd's hooves and antlers are gold. His Mane/Hair is loong and flows into moderate curls (gold). Besides that Helberd's eyes are a crystalline light blue. He has pearls of various shades of blue strung across his antlers and simple a pendent of blue handing around his neck.
Reference image(s): Helberd Hair Antler Type Like his Pendent
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gold and Blue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Editted Regular
Name of horse: *still thinkin*
Owner: Lonewolf_eyes
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distant
Body style: First off..I don't do well with describing XD;;
Thicker/wider body, like a gypsy vanner/workhorse with heavy feathered legs
Mane style: Mane falls in front of face, covering eyes. Neck part is cropped short and interuppted by a collar that sits high. 2 short braids with gold clasps. Blue with black tips
Tail style: Between medium/long length, blue with black tips. Braids with gold clasp, same as mane.
Wears a impala mask over his head, mostly covered by his mane. The tip of the nose and parts of the teeth can be seen. Skull has horns that stick up through his mane.
Wears a fancy halter, black with golden celtic designs. This fits over the skull. Reins connect from halter to saddle. Saddle is black, english style. Foot loops are golden, as are all clasps. Saddle..blanket? is blue. Another fancy part goes from the back of the saddle to under his tail.
Btw..im terrible at describing things..so onward to the ref. images!
Reference image(s):
User Image
Mane/collar style
Saddle design/ref

Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: blue/black
Tag feather color: blue/black
Hair/clothing edits: See References and Description
Bgrnd: Skyview at night, cloudy but opened to reveal a nice full moon?  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Colorist wanted :: Mer
Name of horse :: Beelzebub
Owner :: Kailey Koreco
Temper :: Corrupting
Breed :: Lord of the Flies

Description ::
Body - Base is a lighter brown (purple-ish?), with "grimy," "dirty," coloring along his legs and flank. A pattern of skull and crossbones on his flank would look to be "melting" or dripping, with what looks to be blood coming from one (or both) of the skull's eye(s).
Hooves - Pale, bit darker than a "bone" color, with what looks like dried blood and dirt along the bottoms, smudged slightly.
Eyes - A sickly yellow (almost glowing if able), the surrounding "whites" should be a sort of gray-ish color with a bloodshot effect. Around them is dark, a sort of "sunken eye" effect.
Mane - Custom: long, straight, and all darker shades of orange. Bits of brown can also be seen.
Tail - Same as the mane, though a bit more "shaggy" and long enough to pool behind him, maybe with bits of gore and/or debris caught in the ends from dragging so much
Jewelry - Anything that follows the "Lord of the Flies," "rot/decay" or "sickness" theme so long as it doesn't cover his face or the skull and crossbones marking. Another noted point of the demon's lore is that he "temps men with pride" if that can at all be incorporated as well.

Reference image(s) :: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Starting Stage :: Adult
Default accessory color(s) :: N/A
Tag frame color :: Whatever looks best
Tag feather color :: Same as above~
Background :: Basically still the same as above two, but maybe something creepy/sicky/LotF-ish~?
Hair/clothing edits :: See reference art and description :3 <3

Other :: His whole theme is, as mentioned above "Lord of the Flies" (more towards the demon, the devil's "right hand man" rather than the book, though I did include two different cover arts due to possible inspiration for accessories) without being a Flutter or mutant, but he also follows with the themes of "rot and decay" and "disease." I'd like for him to have little flies around him (maybe not as many as I've got in his reference image, but still), maybe even larger animals to represent the same rot/decay/disease concept - some rats perhaps, maybe climbing over/munching on rotting fruit/flesh, a crow hopping across a piece of a plague victim~? Dried and smeared blood on his hooves could be repeated over bones or somewhere over his body, as if he came into other forms of contact with... well, something obviously dying.

For Beelzebub himself, while I want him to seem "ill," I don't want him to appear weak. Sunken eyes (or at least heavy eye makeup) is one thing, but I'm unsure about things like sunken cheeks, his ribs showing, or other such signs of sickness. If those things can be done without making him appear frail, then I leave such decisions up to the colorist.

Price :: 600k

-------------
450k base
+ 100k for possible edits
+ 50k complicated coloring

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Bad Horse (The Thoroughbred of Sin)
Owner: elvyralani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Evil
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See reference for colors! Fur is a chocolate brown lighter than the picture. Mane and tail a darker brown like reg, so are eyes. Medium length for both mane and tail. White marking down the nose, all the way past mouth. Right back lower leg is white.
Reference image(s): Ref
ELE
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: Something to do with the ELE ref
Tag feather color: Same, ELE ref  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Edited Regular Soquili

Name of horse: Shilo Wallace
Owner: Syrie
Temper: Infected
Breed: Caged Bird
Eyes: Brown; pensive looking
Hair: Black, long and straight; thick and heavy - no bangs.
Reference image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
Should have black "stockings" on leg "fur" - The rest is up to Ende~ <33
Starting Stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Zydrate glowy & ivory/black
Tag frame/feather colors: up to Ende
Hair/clothing edits: Must have the Cameo-brooch & jabot <3.
I'd like to have her outfit from the provided references there in some form, but not as "full" clothing -- more like pieces that give the over-all appearance/feel of the outfit. <3

Would absolutely looove to have her little bug-friend from the graveyard with her >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 pm
:Uni Soquili:.(if not Reg will do too)
Colorist wanted:Lil
Name of horse:Morigi
Owner:mew-neko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cunning
Breed:not sure, spirited?
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
horn, silver
long black tail
eyes clear, slightly shining blue
long straight messy hair covering parts of the face
base color black
patterns like on kimono but not all over the place, just on back and chest
anything else is up to you!

Reference Image(s):kimono
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):basket?
Default accessory color(s)?: blues
Tag frame color: red?
Tag feather color: yellow green
Hair/clothing edits (if any): hair covering face, light edit

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: LilWolfpard
Name of horse: Reba
Owner: White Neko Chan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Strong
Breed: Uni
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): All I ask for is sapphire blue eyes which almost like Ice blue. ... But for the hair and other details.. .GO CRAZY!!!!
Reference Image(s): baby snow leopard if you need the cuteness in it. 8D snow leopard 8D baby clouded leopard clouded leopard Even though I am providing pictures.. I would like Lil to use her creavtivity with the details and markings. Surprise me, Lil! ^.^
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Surprise me. *wasn't sure what was allowed.* XD!!
Default accessory color(s)?: up to you
Tag frame color: up to you!
Tag feather color: Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits (if any): if you want to put any edits or anything, Go ahead. This is your masterpiece, Lil!

GO CRAZY AND HAVE FUN ON IT!!! All I ask is for her to be a mixer of a snow leopard and a white clouded leopard [like a white tiger would be.. Black and white. XD]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm
..: Rare Soquili :..

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: MERMAN
Name of horse: Lolita Bat
Owner: Lilwolfpard
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Secretive
Breed: Unicorn (on the cert can you put Pin Soq? )
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Color scheme wise, black white, silver, and a purply blue. I was thinking black base, with silver/white 'stockings' with lacey ends on the legs and tail as it nears the feet/tail tip. Ide love for her to have a bat or something batty on her body somewhere XDD In general, look at the pin i have as a ref and have fun o_o anything you think looks good <3 Her eyes though ide like to have black eyewhites, and White eye color with a glow or something >3 INVERTED EYES FTW.
Hair/clothing edits: Deff go for a loli theme (her pin brand is Lapin angelique afterall XD ) . Lace and bat accessories XD and ide love it if she had beads or soemthing on her that glowed, i really love glowy things >_>;. Hair wise, something messy and stringy probably. It would be a black in color as well, Can she have purply blue bat accessories in there somewhere? XD or beads or or SOMETHING *FLAILS* Imma be paying more then the price for a rare so feel free to edit as you wish XD have fun with her.
Reference image(s): http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy/images/f/f3/Pin_166.png
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: Ur choice
Tag feather color: Ur choice

..might be good if i remembered to post this XD  

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 am
REG UNEDITED

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Houka
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description: See ref for over all
eye color: bright blue ( 0e68ee )
hair color: Creme ( fffbed ) and Honey ( cc7900 )
hair style: Braided for mane and tail like the body color
random colored pastel bead of your choice
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Yumas/Houka.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory's please
Tag frame color: 9cff9c
Tag feather color: White and Creme with Honey tips

Price: 450k

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games