Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 pm
He nods slightly as they walk. "Alright." He said as they walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:52 am
~smiles slightly as they walk~ We should leave as soon as possible. ~looks towards the main gate~ Besides food, what do we need?  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:15 am
"I'm good to go any time. I've got every thing I need." He said adjusting a pack  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:25 am
~looks at Raikou and nods~ Fine, then let's get going. I can eat things I find along the way. ~runs towards the main gate~  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 pm
Nods fallowing after her. "I have plenty for the both of us."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:39 pm
~looks back~ Don't worry about me. I can find lots of things to eat in the woods. ~smiles~ I'll have to cook for you sometime.  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:40 pm
He smiles slightly. "That sounds good to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Seirah: ~walks through the woods with Raikou for about six kilometers~ This is going too easy. Nobody has... ~interupped by flying kunai~
rouge ninja1: It's about time you got here.
Seirah: Get out of our way.
rouge ninja 2: We will once you hand over that scroll you're carrying.
Seirah: That will never happen while we're still alive!
rouge ninja 1: Fine, then you leave us no choice. ~draws some more kunai~  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 am
A smooth ice wall that looked like a half dome forms in front of them. "There is no link to them and my village. Even if there was I would be rewarded for stopping ninja from my village from doing a thing like this." There was a wicked smile on his face as static started to come from his eyes. "Do you mind if I take care of these insects?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 am
Seirah: ~shakes her head~ Just don't kill them. We need to find out why they want this scroll so badly.
rouge ninja 1: ~looks at the ice wall and smiles~ Are you trying to scare us you little brats?
rouge ninja 2: If you are, it won't work.
Seirah: They're all yours, friend.  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:45 am
He kind of gives her a half frown as he hears her say that. "Fine...I'll try. Can't make any promises though." Snapping his fingers the half dome bracks up into ice shards that just hang in the air. Moving his hand tord the ninja, the ice shards go flying at them. Most of them missing anything vital if they make contact.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:38 pm
((mind if I join in?please?!
parents:unknown
name:Khana Mayaki
justus:uses water justus and summoning
Bio:A girl who is a force to be reckoned with.She changes her mood a lot.She is mostly a bit of a loner but will talk to people if she feels like it.She is very strong and clever.She is quiet but is very touchy.
village:Born in leaf,raised in Village of Ice((made up ninja village)) but has came back to the leaf when she was 10
apperance:
User Image
))
Khana instictively blocked the ice shards with an ice wall.Khana glared at the rouge ninja."I'll tell you two once I tell you again.You two have got the wrong scroll!" Khana yelled at the rouge ninja."This is just a messge to the kazekage!And the scroll your looking for is in the village of rain!" Khana said totally ignoring Seriah and Raikou.  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:16 pm
Seirah: ~looks at the new girl~ Who are you and what do you want with us!?
rouge 1: Nice try. We were ordered to get this scroll.
rouge 2: ~winces in pain from the shards~ Retrieve the scroll that will soon be sent to the Kazekage, was our exact orders.
Seirah: ~looks at the rouge ninja~ Oh, shut up will you!?! ~throws several kunai and shuriken their way~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm
"No time to talk" Khana said pulling out two poision crystals."Don't worry this will only hurt alot" Khana said throwing the poision crystals at them and freezing them with their whole body turning black in the poision and killing them.Khana looks at Seriah."I'm sorry.My name is Khana Mayaki.I just got to the leaf village when Tsunade-sama imdeiately sent me to watch you guys on your mission,she said to jump in whenever there was trouble with rouge ninja or anything else...I was hoping my trick with saying the message was in the village of rain was going to work because there is a message going to the kazekage from the village of rain...and I was sent to deliver it" Khana said pulling out a scroll from a bag.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm
Raikou raised an eyebrow. With a smirk he watches the two talk. "I had things under control you know." He said to Khana, almost angry that she took his kill.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff