Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 pm
[The garlic is cocaine? I am confused...]
[To which "she" were you referring?]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:38 pm
(*sighs impatiently* Who spoke to T.J. (me) last? Honestly, I thought you'd have a better grasp on false reality.

...Awwww! I can't stay disappointed at you! heart )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He was now sleeping in an empty grave, as if nothing in the world could bother him... Ironically, everything in the world bothered him...

[Is this it?

Thank you, but I fear you ought to. First I read your posts, then I interrupt, and then I join in with no clue of the situation...
sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:39 pm
(And I've done that HOW many times? 13. Then I became literate in the world of RP. Relax! You're still getting the hang of things!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm
[Hee hee... "dorkfishette"
Thank you, friend. Pray tell, was that, indeed, your latest post?]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:04 pm
hm....? so what are we suppose to do here?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:20 pm
(Don't worry your pretty little head, Lenalee. This RP's long dead.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:24 pm
[No resurrection, sir, can there be? Is it worth the energy?]  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:40 pm
(Alas, Toekiyo's return would be the only hope. Otherwise, this is now an OOC thread.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:27 pm
[Hee hee.

Someone ought to go through every so often and clear out the graveyard. There are many dead threads.]  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm
(You took the words right out of my mouth. This is more of a graveyard than a guild, in my opinion.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:27 pm
[I wish I could be a moderator, sometimes...
(dev) :shakefist: (/dev)
b]  

Bellabie

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:02 am
Mobius Nightshade
His voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, GOODY! Tinkerbell's preparing her magic pixie dust to make it all better and George Bush is having a three-way with Saddam and Osama! And I'm the Candyman, from Candyland, and I live in a gumdrop house on Lollipop LAAAAANE! Feh, as if. It could be crack, for all I know." He turned his back to her.

she looked at him frustratedly and then smiled and said with a sarcastic voise, "your welcome!!!!!!" and walked to her first class,

(mobius....in the kiss the girl kiss the boy RP,........did i ofend you?????? sweatdrop you didn't respond and i feal like crap that i may have hurt you crying whats up????)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:10 pm
((*Angels sang out an imaculate chorus as down from the heavens decended everyones favorite russian vampire*))

(im back -he said in a chlling voice)

(toekiyo was back to bring the thread new life again!!!)

(umo gway gway fi di sow umo gway gway fi di sow)

((AAARRIIISSEEEEE))

(ok im back and still grounded but im here with a message for you all)

(...this was orignally supposed to be a comedy highschool rp....)

(go ahead laugh if you want you will all rue the day... RUE IT BECAUSE NO ONE SAID HAPPYBIRTHDAY AND I NEEDED A HUG)

(me myself i have to tell you that i read it ALL and i thought that was halarious...not as funny as the rp with og the apeman... but funny nonetheless)

Kaine walked down the street with Ian at his side watching two homeless men down on their luck battling for a wedge of cheese

"Hey broski that guys tripping balls, he scooped on some mad mission homey" Ian said to kaine carefully stepping over a smudge of pink gum that appeared to have caught someone else in its sticky clutches previously.

"How much longer till your contact tells us where to find you know what" Answered Kaine.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:56 pm
Kechero
Mobius Nightshade
His voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, GOODY! Tinkerbell's preparing her magic pixie dust to make it all better and George Bush is having a three-way with Saddam and Osama! And I'm the Candyman, from Candyland, and I live in a gumdrop house on Lollipop LAAAAANE! Feh, as if. It could be crack, for all I know." He turned his back to her.

she looked at him frustratedly and then smiled and said with a sarcastic voise, "your welcome!!!!!!" and walked to her first class,

(mobius....in the kiss the girl kiss the boy RP,........did i ofend you?????? sweatdrop you didn't respond and i feal like crap that i may have hurt you crying whats up????)

(I ACTUALLY JOINED THAT RP??? Oops... Me mind slips sometimes, being a part of so many RP's at once... I sometimes forget which ones I'm a part of... Is my character pretty much dead or should I go back?)

(Oh, and one more thing, Jackieee! ...Uncle kicks a**.)

He made the 'feh' noise again and continued drearily on to his next class.

(Oh, and Og thanks you for your support.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games