Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 pm
Ryou turned his head " You shouldn't be outside, it's to cold for your kind. " He said as he looked back up at the sky, " Darkness has fallen, " he said befor he started walking down the road  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:30 pm
"what do you mean?"asks sakata running beside him  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:06 pm
(( sorry it took me forever to post XD ))
Ryou stoped dead in his tracks " I mean, Darkness has fallen, do you not see the sky? it's in form of a riddle; Darkness has fallen, the hatred and bloodshed will come, if we cannot find it. If we don't we will live with hate and death. Love,life and happyness is the key. Now do you understand? Think about it. " He said as he walked on, then stoped again not looking back at her " My names Ryou Yummui, I could tell you were wondring, " he said cooly as he started to walked on  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 pm
"As you may have of found out my name is Sakata Inuzuka"she said as she thought about what Ryou said  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Sasori looked around, noticing there really was no light anywhere. He shrugged it off, having dealt with it before and walked over to Deidara to help him up and pick up the bag of food. He trotted indoors with Deidara trailing slowly behind him, still shivering a bit. Sasori set the bag on the counter, Deidara sat on the bed. "She means well, ya know? We gotta help her..." Sasori said, sitting next to Deidara and cuddling up to him. Deidara smiled and ruffled Sasori's hair. "I know... But what are we gonna do, un? I'm freezing!" He said, shivering again. "Let's just do our best." Sasori said, hugging Deidara's arm. "Alright, un..." Deidara replied. He ruffled Sasori's hair again and grabbed one of the quilts from behind them and threw it over both of them. "I could feel you shivering too..." He said, laying his head on Sasori's. Sasori smiled and snuggled closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:23 pm
Motako stared up.... " Motako-Chan? " Motako looked behind her " What do you want Ryou? " " You have to change back! It's the only way to save them.. " " B-But... I thought that was er-riverable! And even if it wasn't I-I could never do that! All my friends would hate me for lieing to them! " " That's not true! If they're really your friends they would like you anyway, please?! It's the only way Motako! " " No! I can't! " " Yes, you can! please!
I know it's hard to deal with, but it's the ' real ' you! Do you want to go your entire life missing something?! " " NO! But thats not the point Ryou! I-I don't know how to change back... " " I do, " Motako stared wide eyed at him, she stumbled to her feet. Ryou placed one of his hands on her shoulder, it gave off a bright red glow. Motako fell to the ground again, covering what was now supposed to be on her head. " Here, " Ryou said as he held out a Katana to her " Were did you find this? " " It was under your bed, along with most of your demon things. " She took the Katana and held out her hair with one hand, and took the Katana in the other * riiiiip * when her hair as most of it dissapeared to the ground beside her.Moako stood up again and turned to the river, picked up some water in her hand and smothed back her hair. " Allright, lets get this darkness back to hell, " she said as she shethed her Katana and turned to Ryou.
User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:47 pm
Sasori stopped cuddling with Deidara, no matter how much he enjoyed being that close to him, he got up. He shuffled over to the door, having heard someone outside, and opened it a crack. Immeidatly changing his expression from his normal aloof look to kind of shocked, his eyes wide. "Huh? Who's the girl with the ears?" He said to himself. Deidara stood up and shuffled over to the door behind Sasori. "Motako I think..." Deidara purred. Sasori closed the door and turned around. "W-why are you standing so close to me?" He said, hesitating a bit as Deidara moved closer. What is he doing? I-I have Motako... I-I... His thoughts were broken as Deidara kissed his cheek. He blushed deeply. "N-no... this... this feels all wrong..." He muttered as Deidara backed off a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:13 pm
Motako bit her finger " Resorting back to your old ways I see. " Ryou said as she smirked, " Shut-up, " She spat at him " Come on Ryou, lets go. I want to get this over with, " She said as she touched her old, but so very new ears. Ryou noddeded and led her out of the town. Only once did Motako look back, she knew she would never come back to see him, but she could allways wonder.
~*~*~*~
Motako winced as the blow hit her, " You inferier! You'll never be as good as me! Even with your stupid gaurdian! Your all muts! Worthless as the humans! " Cotoako spat at them " You should know, " Motako said as she smirked, Motako put two fingers in her mouth and wisteled, Kibashiro came running, ( Kibashiro is her pet tri-kitty's name XD pic -> User Image )
Kibashiro grew bigger,ran and bit his arm back behind his body, Cotoako wasn't able to attack. " This time, stay dead! " Motako yelled as she lunged forward and plunged her sword through his heart. " Good-bye father, " Motako wispered as she kissed his cheek and he became dust in the wind. " Good job Kibashiro! " Motako giggled as she became small again and ran up and cuddeled against her leg " I've missed you too, " Motako said as she bent down and picked Kibashiro up.
~*~*~
Motako walked out of her evil father's lair. " Why did you have to hate me? " She wispereed to the red demon sky. Ryou, Motako and Kibashiro walked back to the portal back to the human world. " I have to leave you here Motako, I must go back to the Gods and give them the good news. Have fun, " Ryou said as he stepped back and dissapeared. Motako walked through the portal and looked up at the sky, it as light again.
She sighed and walked into the forest of Kohana, she wanted to visit Sasori and Deirdra, but they might get scared. So she just walked on until she reached a small creek. She put Kibashiro down in the water so she could play, and Motako sat down on the back and dipped her feet it, she sighed again and she closed her eyes day-dreaming.  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:28 pm
Sakata sat up in a tree with her feet hanging over the edge she looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:43 pm
" MEW! " Kibashiro squeled as she saw a fish swim by. She ran after it and as the fish dodged a rock, Kibashiro ran into the rock " mrowow... " she cried " Oh, you silly little thing! " Motako giggled as she picked up Kibashiro, " I can't beleave I left you behind! You're so hard to forget, " She said as she kissed the Tri-Kitty's nose. " * sneezes * mew? * sneezes " " Oh! " Motako laughed again, and setted the kitty back down into the water to chase more fish,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Nothing had really happened between the two. They had eaten and were now laying in bed together. Sasori snuggled close into Deidara's side, sliding back and fourth into sleep. "Go to sleep... I'll wake you up if she comes back..." Deidara mused quietly, seeing how tired Sasori was. He gently kissed his partner's red hair. Sasori let out a little 'mew' noise as he snuggled closer. "No it's alright... I can--" His speach was cut off by deep breathing. Deidara could tell that he had fallen asleep. He smiled contently and stroked Sasori's hair. He pulled one of the blankets over them and eventually, drifted off to sleep himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 pm
Motako had been walking for awhile now, she still had no idea were she was or were she was going, but she was going somwere. Kibashiro was following obediantly behind her, Motako stoped when she realized were she was. Partly because the pink cherry blossoms surrounded her everywere. Motako sighed as sat down on the mossy ground with Kibashiro in her lap.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:38 pm
The next morning, Deidara woke up suprisingly early for him. He carefully dislodged himself from Sasori's side and got out of bed. He walked over to the broken mirror on the wall in the bathroom. He leaned in, pushing the hair out of his face. "Hm... Should I leave it down? Or put it up?" He left it down for a moment and stood back. "Yah... deffinatly putting it up." He said, grabbing the string off his wrist and tieing his hair in a ponytail like usual. He pulled on one of the turtle necks laying on the foot of the bed and slipped on his shoes as Sasori woke up. "Hn? Deidara? You're up before me?" He said, groggy but still somewhat suprised. "Shocker... I know." Deidara smiled at Sasori. "Put this on..." He said, throwing the other turtle neck at Sasori. Sasori caught it and pulled it on over his mesh shirt he had worn to bed. He pulled on his shoes as well. "M-Motako's not back yet... Is she?" He said, hesitantly. A part didn't really want to see her, but another part of him really did. He sighed as he got up and sauntered over to Deidara, who stood as well. He gazed upward into his taller partner's eyes and raised his arms in a kind of 'hug me' sort of way. "Alright... get on." Deidara said, turning around and bending down. Sasori smiled and got on Deidara's back. Deidara walked out the door and started toward the cherry blossom forest, that's where'd they'd start to look.

((AWWW~ Akatsuki Yaoi! How adorable! <3 oh, and BTW they're already wearing pants. . . >.< just incase any of you are as sick minded as myself))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:42 pm
Motako cringed as her sharp ears heard somthing, but she paid no mind to it, she just help Kibashiro tighter and layed there, her eyes closed
(( rofl I didn't even think about that until u said that XD rofl " no pants " XD lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 pm
"There she is?" Sasori yelled over Deidara's shoulder and slid off his back. He ran over to her and knelt down beside her, facinated by her ears. He reached down with both hands and lightly tugged on them, making them twitch. "That's so cool!!!" He exclaimed. Deidara was pre-occupied watching a butterfly fly around his head. "Pretty... pretty... pretty..." He muttered spinning around and watching it. He eventually, from diziness, fell over only to be attacked by that little three tailed cat. "GYAH! What the hell!?" He said, his arms flailing.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff