Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:33 pm

"he turned me" Zeek sais with glowing blood red eyes
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:08 pm

"Now the child is one of us. Something to celebrate, no?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:42 pm

"i didnt ask for this, i didnt want this" Zeek sais folowing Vladmir and the girl down the stairs "you have ruined my life master, i mean Vladmir" Zeek makes a confused face "why do i have this urge to call you master?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:56 pm

"Your body has felt power for the first time, and wants more. You aren't a full Whampyri yet, after all. I can grant you that power... for a small price. You already know that price. Your speech gives it away. And you did wish this... somewhat. Why else would your body respond so readily? You turned immediately, instead of resisting. Look at you! A mere hour after the Turning bite and you've already fed! Miraculous progress! Now, come my child! Join our happy little family! Embrace your new power! Merely ask, and I shall grant it."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:08 pm

"yes my master, i will join your family" Zeek continues to walk down the stairs with Vladmir and the girl "i do feel more healthy than i used to"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:19 pm

"And why shouldn't you? I gave you a gift, after all. It's cancelling out the toxins in your system and superchargine your immune system as we speak. Upon the Final Turning, you shall be acquainted with it quite well. You shall be almost as one, and thus you shall know what powers are currently hidden from you. Come! Let us go to the Antechamber."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:36 pm

"yes master, lead the way" Zeek looks at Vladmir as they walk to the Antechamber "but master why did my body sucomb to turning so quickly" he asks looking foward
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:46 pm

"Ah, a fine question to be asking! Either you offered it no resistance, or it was stronger than you. And since 'twas born of my flesh, I can assure you it was the former, and not the latter." They arrived in a chamber below the dungeon. A dark magic circle decorated the floor. "Step forward to the altar. I shall take care of the rest."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:56 pm

he starts sneaking towards the window. "This place it creepy. I'm not gonna be a vampire and its best to leave." he mumbled quietly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:19 pm

"yes master" Zeek steps forward to the alter "ok, now what?"

xeanik

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:33 pm

He walked up to the alter himself, facing opposite Zeek. He placed his right hand over the fellow's mouth, and an opening opened in the palm. Zeek struggled as this orifice forced an egg of some sort down his throat. Once Vladmir was certain the egg had reached the stomach cavity, he released his hand. "Now, my child, grow stronger! Live with this mortal! Grow with him! And may you two find life's ultimate bounty!"

The seal on the floor glowed blood red. A great rumbling was heard as the vampire grew inside Zeek, bonding with his core. You see, vampires of the elder species are actually composites, a symbiote attached to a human shell for sustenance. New thoughts, ideas, instincts, and knowledge surged into Zeek's head as his heart stopped and his vital signs ceased. His fangs grew longer.

(I'll leave the rest of the experience to your descriptive capabilites, Zeek.)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:38 pm

he gets out onto the roof again. "Now, where to go?" He said, looking as far as he can see. All he saw was trees from miles. "Great."

hoplite323

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:47 pm

Zeek steps off the alter and looks at Vladmir "such power, amazing everything feels great, i feel so much stronger, i feel like torchering a human" Zeek sniffs the air "wow, my sense of smell has hightened, i have amazing hearing" Zeek's ear twitches he looks at the window, "i can see in the dark, that cop from earlier is standing outside the window, can i take care of him master? now he is on the roof"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:05 pm

"Well I'll wait up here till the sun comes up." he said as he sat down and waited.

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:44 pm

gets up on the roof and askes"what do you think your doing get inside the suns coming up and you shouldn`t be here let alone me so come on!!!"looks at him and then holds out her hand ???!!! rolleyes
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games