Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:48 pm
Sureana ran out to the car and started it again. Once kitten got in she chased after Edward. After a few seconds she caught up with the little bat that was hard for normal vampires, but with Sureana's advanced sences it was quite easy to follow Edward. "So...what do you think about Josh?" Sureana asked to break the silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:27 pm
Kitten's eye widened very slightly at surprise. She slowly turned her gaze toward Sureana. She snorted and said, "He's obviously very naive. If I was changed only ten years older, then I would teach that newborn how to behave like real vampire," kitten smiled wickedly,"no, not even that. Josh justs needs to grow up..... I regret changing him....." She stared off into the scenerary. A few minutes later, she saw that Edward had perched on a tree in the parking lot of the mall.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 pm
Josh became confused then. He asked, "If there's a lot of sun, then why are we going? Don't vampires burn in the sun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:37 pm
Hey, I'm new. 3nodding

Name: Ryann Smith
Race: Vampire
Age[Real]: 75
Age[Looks]: 17
Special: Can create anything on paper or a surface [like a drawing] by touch. Useful if you need a map!

Appearance: About 5'7, skinny with a pale complexion with a slight hint of freckles. Long scarlet-red hair that extends to her lower back, complete with bangs to her nose. When fed, her eyes are a tranclucent green-looking, when she hasn't hunted her eyes are a startling neon silver. Is the traditonal 'Irish Beauty'.

When thirsty: Ryann will stay very quiet and cannot stay still, can't control her abnormalities very well, vampire and special.

Personality: Outgoing artist-type, is very funny, intelligent, and lovable. She daydreams alot and can sleep. She doesn't sparkle very much, but enough to be noticed. Very loyal to her friends, and a real bookworm. She is deeply involved with Women's and Human's Rights.

Weakness: Human sweets, especially peppermint.

Vegetarian: Yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she walked through town, Ryann felt exhausted and jet-lagged. Her wristwatch was very far ahead, it was now 12 surprised o am in Ireland. Shaking back her long scarlet hair, she wondered if there were any of her kind here. 75 years of wandering alone was starting to become extremely boring for her.

Her eyes were a shining silvery color that day...  

A R A Z A

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Sureana stopped the car smoothly. "Well I agree with you on needing to let go and grow up. But do you expect him to behave like a real vampire? I'd be more worried if he was. I think he was a spoiled rotten brat though. He needs a reality check." She got out the car and walked into the mall. "I wonder where she is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:52 pm
A cool breeze blew by Ryann, who gazed on as if she felt nothing. But there was something, a smell. Her kind were here, she could smell them. The air was mixed with an unfamiliar scent aswell, it was fresh and unexciting, at her home, it would always smell the same, because vampires were the dominant population.

Not many live in Ireland, so vampires easily made it their homeland, which was how Ryann came to be. So were there others here? This scent made her silver eyes quiver with anticipation, she felt like a newborn again.

"How strange..." she said in a whisper, a thick accent hinted at her flute-like voice.  

A R A Z A

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 am
Sureana breethed in deeply. With her advanced sences she was able to pick up the smell of the vampire with out the wind having to turn. "There you are." Sureana whispered to herself and started walking off toward the vampire. A few minutes later Sureana found her, looking her straight in the face. She walked off to meet Ryann. "Hello there." Sureana said pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:50 am
"That's a myth, along with the whole vampires sleeping in coffins and dying from a silver bullet and getting burned from silver" Elizabeth said, listing off a few myths. "So you gonna come or just sulk here all day? Because I can tell you that Caroline, Emma and Jonathan sure could use some sunshine and fun" Elizabeth stated.  

Arriana_lynn

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:27 am
" 'Lo", said Ryann, her hollow voice was hinted with a highland accent, and her scarlet hair shifted through the breeze. She was used to vampires, they were everywhere back home.

"Do you know where Forks High is?" Ryann asked, smiling shyly. Of course, she would have to start school here, there was so much she could learn about America.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:24 pm
"Ya. Hey we look a lit....attention grabbing follow me." Sureana turned and walked out into the parking lot.  

eragonlover159

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:37 pm
"Alright.." said Ryann perplexedly, but willing to follow anyone who'd help her at this point. She walked in line with the other girl through the parking lot, reminding her of another problem with coming to america, "Do you know where I could find a car? It might not look so suspicious," whispered Ryann, "If there are...normal ones...here."

She could trust this girl, considering she was a vampire, but there could be humans here, Ryann thought. She wondered what they were like. That scent was all through the air here, as the two walked to the building, a smell of the ordinary...like humans...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:16 pm
When Sureana had walked off somewhere, Kitten whistled for her pet bat to come. The little bat flew off the tree branch and perched on Kitten's elbow. She petted the small bat and said, "Good job Edward." She turned and followed Sureana. She walked for a while and was following Sureana's scent. Where did she go? kitten thought. Then she found Sureana, but there was someone with her. Walking over to them, she greeted them, "Oh...hello there." Kitten stared at Ryann curiously, then she faced Sureana and asked, "Do you mind if I go hunting for a bit? There's some tasty humans around here, I won't take long." Kitten smiled sweetly.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:21 pm
Josh brightened, "Okay Elizabeth...let's go then." He started walking out of his room, and ran with inhuman speed to the front door. WHile waiting for Elizabeth to come, he shouted, "Do we need a car, or is it a small walk from here?"

((Oh, this might be confusing Arrokyl. Just so you know, I play two characters. One is 'Josh' in brown font, and 'Kitten' is in black font. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:54 pm
"I think we can walk, it's not that far. Emma, Jonathan, come on mommy's waiting" Elizabeth called to her two other kids. They ran down the stairs as fast as they could and clung to her legs. "We missed you mommy" they both said. "I missed you too, now come on we're going to go into the forerst. Will why don't you go see your family, I know you haven't seen them in a while?" Elizabeth suggested. Will immediatly agreed and left to see his brother. "Alright, let's go" Elizabeth said, swinging Jonathan onto her back and Emma into her free arm. She led them to the clearing only a few moments away. "Here we are. Beautiful isn't it?" Caterina asked, setting all of the children down and then sitting down herself. "Make yourself comfortable" she told Josh who was still standing, looking around.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 pm
"Ya just make sure that you attract attention." Sureana said to kitten indifferently. "I'm Sureana. This is Kitten and her bat Edward. We can help you anyway you need us to. Do you feed on humans? I need to know."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff