Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm
OberFeldwebel
Wark_Ento
Aash Al Maleek
ok so in every gun there is a ammo
and the bullet is in the ammo

so when the ammo hits something like a human does it c** off and then the bullet goes into them??

or when the ammo is shot first it comes off and then it hits the person

stare

My brain... it's... melting. Grammar fading, sentence coherency failing.

YOU AR NOT CAN HAS GUD GAMMR & SENTISES!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel
Wark_Ento
Aash Al Maleek
ok so in every gun there is a ammo
and the bullet is in the ammo

so when the ammo hits something like a human does it c** off and then the bullet goes into them??

or when the ammo is shot first it comes off and then it hits the person

stare

My brain... it's... melting. Grammar fading, sentence coherency failing.

YOU AR NOT CAN HAS GUD GAMMR & SENTISES!

Me had good grammar. crying  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Fresnel
Tropic Thunder. The entire cast and crew. It was epic gunfail. I literally facepalmed no less than three times in the theater.
If what I have said offended you...

Don't watch pineapple express. It's pretty fail too.

... then it was probably intentional.
See, that's what I thought too, but all my friends are telling me it's great. I shall stand firm, and only see it when my buddy buys it on DVD.

Also, I'm not sure if I want to nominate Death Race or not. I mean, they ******** up all the calibers, but they did it consistently. The M1919s were .50 cals, the miniguns and the M2s were 20mm, and the dual-.50's in the towers were "bigger than anything we've got". I don't know if it was mistakes or "my p***s is bigger" syndrome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:35 pm
I could figure Pineapple Express would be gunfail. Since they smelled the guns with no regard for safety and said it smelled like 'tapioca', I'm guessing they're referring to the pudding since actual tapioca has no odor or taste. If not they're full of foodfail as well.

... that and Mr. Neckinjuryguy said, "thug life!"  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Fresnel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Fresnel
Tropic Thunder. The entire cast and crew. It was epic gunfail. I literally facepalmed no less than three times in the theater.

See, that's what I thought too, but all my friends are telling me it's great. I shall stand firm, and only see it when my buddy buys it on DVD.

Also, I'm not sure if I want to nominate Death Race or not. I mean, they ******** up all the calibers, but they did it consistently. The M1919s were .50 cals, the miniguns and the M2s were 20mm, and the dual-.50's in the towers were "bigger than anything we've got". I don't know if it was mistakes or "my p***s is bigger" syndrome.

That's ok, this book I am reading for school ("Falen Angels") constantly reffers to the M60 as a ".60 caliber machine gun." And supposedly they had .50 caliber machine guns in Hueys.... oh, and did I mention about how big the exit wound is from an M16?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Fresnel

That's ok, this book I am reading for school ("Falen Angels") constantly reffers to the M60 as a ".60 caliber machine gun." And supposedly they had .50 caliber machine guns in Hueys.... oh, and did I mention about how big the exit wound is from an M16?

Who's this author so that I know who to kick in the balls for being such a dumbass and apparently making money off it?  

OberFeldwebel

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm
OberFeldwebel
I could figure Pineapple Express would be gunfail. Since they smelled the guns with no regard for safety and said it smelled like 'tapioca', I'm guessing they're referring to the pudding since actual tapioca has no odor or taste. If not they're full of foodfail as well.

Actually the fight scene where he got the neck injury was pretty good. xd One of the drug dealers was chicken winging with an AK! gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel

Actually the fight scene where he got the neck injury was pretty good. xd One of the drug dealers was chicken winging with an AK! gonk

... well at least he wasn't holding it sideways or above his head or something.  

OberFeldwebel

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 pm
OberFeldwebel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel

He was chicken winging while holding it sideways. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel

Overlooking the sideways bit, I've been told by competitive shooters that chicken-winging is acceptable with any rifle .30 or bigger, as it helps absorb recoil.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 am
Fresnel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel

Overlooking the sideways bit, I've been told by competitive shooters that chicken-winging is acceptable with any rifle .30 or bigger, as it helps absorb recoil.

I wouldn't risk it with a .50 rifle. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel

He was chicken winging while holding it sideways. gonk

That...
Wow.  

OberFeldwebel

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:08 pm

How can someone chicken wing with an AK and NOT hold it sideways?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I probably could. But I'm epic like that. rofl  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I've been known to accidentally chicken wing my AR on occasion, and I wouldn't think the two aren't too different in that respect.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games