Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:10 pm
She saw him and shot a sleeping dart that hit his leg perfect shot he`ll be sleeping like a baby!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:20 pm
he started swaying a bit. He quickly took out the dart and grabbed a shot out his pocket. He than injected himself and went walking, still swaying.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 pm
Wolves fang laught aty this then she saw the wolf they call Sai she ran to his side and shout a sleeping dart into him it hit him he went down she picked him up an dran at full speed and she went to her under ground hid out and lied him on the bed of rabbit furs!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:34 pm
The darts' effects were waring down, slowly. He looked around, everything almost spinning. "I hate this." he mumbles.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:39 pm
She went over to see how Sai was she looked at him she took the dart out and threw it on the floor she looked at him carefully not to wake him !!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:42 pm
He bumped into a few trees as he walks. He than fell and started rolling down a hill.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm
Wolves Fang went out side she saw him rolling down a hil she ran over stoped him picked him up and took him to her other underground hid out!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:50 pm
"I need no help." he said, sluggishly. He had a couple cuts and bruises, but nothing major.  

hoplite323

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:30 am
*turns human again*hm? where?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Wolves Fang said in a quickened voice fine she left some of her thread and needles and walked away then thought she heard something but nothing she ran back to where she had left Sai she entered her hideout she looked at him and said"are you, alright Sai she looked at the blood that was coming from where the dart had been??"  

SweetKeiks

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:11 am
*looks up* hey your thet girl that i was tryin to help earlier.....why did you shoot me?*passes out from blood loss*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:30 pm
Wolves fang went to her own littel cabinet and got some blood then got a needle and sowed up the cut and then she got the blood got a ingecter and put it in his arm she said in his ear to save your life as well as my own!! She finished putting the two bags of blood into Sai then she wrote a note just in case he didn`t hear her It said to save your life like you tryed to save mine she went out to watch to see if anyone was coming like as if she was a watch dog trying to protect her owner!!  

SweetKeiks

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm
(this rp is garbage now since keiks is... well i dont need to say... regaurdless im dropping out of here until it isnt as bad)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:52 pm
(ahh crap, wat i miss now?)  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:41 am
*wakes up* ugh, where? *rips the ac packs off* what the hell is this *picks up the note* dammit why the hell did she...... *runs out of the cave* (not much ppl are like tryin to kill each other)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff