Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:13 pm
"Oh I understand. We should try to trust them first. And by the way, nice motto..." Inoue laughed. "So so far we know that all of us have powers and that Yomi-sensei works for some secret agency that deals with monsters. This sounds like some Men in Black flashback!!! But anyways, I guess the next thing we should do is control our powers and figure out what the rest of that name stands for," Inoue recalled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:21 pm
"See I have an answer for that to." Flame smiled "Today in class I got the headach because I forced my eyes to she her secert but it went to farther than that. I was able to see a memory, and my eyes are predectible as they have been I will be able to do it again with out a head ach." Flame said as closed his eyes  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:33 pm
"A memory?! That's new....and very helpful. You can use it to find out some interesting stuff." Inoue said, her eyes widening. Then she laughed, "And, it's not technically evesdropping or spying since it has already happened. So no bad karma to worry about."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:40 pm
"Yeah the only down side is that I can't hear the memory. I only see what they see." Flame said opening his eyes. He quickly saw the glint turn to a crystal. Then a bow and quiver of arrows quickly appearedl. Then the the memoery started to appear behind Inoue. He saw her shoting at a target getting a bulls-eye everytime. "Damn! You relly are good with a bow. Sorry I was testing the memory thing again." Flame said deactvating his enhanced sight.

((I couldn't think of anything else he could see....disapointing...))  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:45 pm
Inoue smiled and shook her head, "That's ok I don't mind. I have nothing to hide anyways. The more practice you get the better! And thanks for the compliment." she told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:50 pm
"We should probally name our powers. It would be easier than saying 'I used my special eyes' or 'I use the ice in me'.....You know just calling it your ice and my fire is fine but what about my eyes and Fujuki's healing? What would be a good name...." Flame said starting to ponder ofer what he should call his super eyes  

FlameDemerio

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:50 pm
"Awooooo!"Oz roared through the woods. He smelled something or someone down south maybe in a cave.
((LOLZ awooo always wanted to do that in an RP))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:54 pm
((srry im not anymore ill be reading it later))  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:56 pm
((Your not what anymore??))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:13 pm
((sorry I'm not on very much I've been so busy this week and my older brother was on the computer like everyday))
Khana appeared at the cave.She saw Inoue and Flame and smiled at them."Hi, guys.Whats up!" she said waving.Why do I feel different now like I'm more happier.Thats odd.Khana then waited for them to answer.  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:16 pm
"Hey." Flame said still thinking "I got it!!" Flame said excited "Shiryoku" ((Shi-ryo-ku is japanesse for eyshight!!))
"So what do you guys think?" Flame asked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:44 pm
*Kitty got up* wats going on idk wat happened 2 me Flame wat happened 2 me last thing i remember i passed out((thats great))  

ZS Sailor Aries

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:53 pm
"Hey Khana. Oh my god! That's an awesome name! It sounds really cool!, I have to think of one for my ice..." Inoue said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:09 pm
"How aboat 'kori'?" Flame sugessted  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:23 pm
"Ooooo, how about 'Kori Shihai'? (Ice Power) I think it sounds cool, what about your fire one?" Inoue said happily.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games