Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:20 pm
"Looks like the party's over," Alice said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Charity watched Shaylene leave, leaving her alone. For now, it was obvious that time was going to be the only cure for Shaylene's slight upset in mind. Getting up again, she walked outside, for fresh air.
Charity walked around, finding a dry patch of grass, and laid down on her back. Sometimes, she wished that her sight hadn't been taken away. Viewing the stars used to be her favorite past-time as a child, and now, the sight of a full moon would be much appriciated.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:54 pm
Shaylene wandered away from the Cullen's house, down the road, and into town. What to do, what to do... She pondered. Shaylene was hungery, but she didn't want animal blood and she couldn't have human blood. Maybe I should just leave now? She thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:31 pm
Charity lay on the ground for a while. She closed her eyes, and imagined the stars blooming in her mind's eye. Mars would be high to the east, burning red in the navy sky, Sirious, the dog star, bright and luminecent. She tried to open her mind's eye now, something few people could actually do. She herself could only do it on occasion, when the air around her was calm, though not nescesarilly quiet.
Charity foccused on her suroundings, her senses guiding her. The smell of damp grass and humid air. The breeze slapping her face, stirring the trees' leaves, creating a symphony of rustling and wind. The sight was comming, blurry at first, but sharpenning every second.
The cullens' house was to her right, trees to her left, stars, a twinkle of light from her distant memory.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Alice sighed. "I'm bored. I'm gonna go hunt. Be back tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Charity oppened her eyes, darkness swamping her vision. She got up slowly, ready to make her way home. Drowsily she walked away from the house and towards her appartment. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Shaylene made her way to her house. At least I have school tomorrow. Shaylene said this to comfert herself. Then thinking about the redheaded boy, she decided to go and hunt.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Evey hunted alone in some woods near forks... she enjoyed hunting because it kept her mind off the loneliness she felt...she longed for a clan and for a more fulfilling life. she knew that their were vampires in the town...but she was too afraid to approach them...  

The Eclipsed Heart

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 am
Shaylene sent her mind out ahead of her. She heard two deer, fawn and mother, a few yards off, bunnies sleeping in a hole, and an owl perched i the tree abover her. So, I guess it is deer tonight Shaylene mumbled and rushed silentely forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Charity continued to sleep soundly for most of the night.  

Alayna_blind_angel

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm
medusa56
Belle changed back to normal, getting bored of not being able to talk. "If we're going to figure this out, SOMEONE should explain what the heck is going on here." Belle put emphisis on someone while looking at Nick and Jasper.
I looked at the one wanting an explanation. "Well... I guess, it's a long story though. Ok well back during the vampire wars in Mexico, me and my family just happened to be vacationing on the "battleground". I was out late one night walking around checking out the town. I was almost to my hotel when I heard a muffled scream in a close by alley way. I ran to find where the scream was coming from but it stopped to soon, but I kept looking hoping i could find out what happened. About 20 minutes later, I look down an alleyway to see a man lying on the ground pale as the moon like the blood had been sucked out of him. Just so happens it was. Terrified, I ran. I was slammed to the ground by a rock, or so i thought. It was Jasper. He bit into me, drank my blood, and ran me to base. A couple days later I was a newborn bent on human blood. As you can tell, I was one of the smarter newborns and wasn't killed. When it came time for a new draft of newborns and the old's execution, I got out of there as fast as possible. Here I am now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Alice smiled. She had eaten some tasty squirrels, and she hated those evil creatures, so she felt no guilt. She looked up and gasped.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm
Belle listened intently and when Nick was done she looked around and saw that Charity and Shaylene had left. "That was, well, interesting, but I have some japanese game shows to watch, so why don't I tell you my history tomorrow at school, if you come I mean," Belle said hurried before running to her apartment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:04 pm
Everyone was silent. They all stared at me. I stood up and started walking towards the door. "Well, I think i overstayed my welcome, in fact, i dont think i was welcome in the first place." I said chuckling "Anyways, I'm gonna get going here soooo, bye,thanks for listening" I closed the door behind me, but yet they could still see me due to my breaking of their glass wall.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:16 pm
I was awake in my apartment when I remembered what that girl said 'if i see you at school tomorrow'. I snuck in and enrolled my self.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games