Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:24 am
he lifted an eyebrow "really... well thats fine i shouldnt have any this early in the day"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 am
"hmph fine ill eat them all by myslef, nd Mai will have some that i save for her ad her only..." she said koking around tryign to lighten up the mood since it seemed to depressing in the house. she sat on the other side of the couch from him and slowly ate a choclole making him want one. eating one by one "man i cant have all these by myself......but there is o one here to share them with me...o well" take another bit and holds back a laugh  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 am
laughs a bit "well i can see how bad u want me to have one" "so how long till Mai gets back"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:41 am
laughs a bi "Just trying to make it more happy in here....seems so....depressing in here....and people do say chocolate will put a smile on someones face no matter what eh situation" she said with a smile "she wont be bac till......" looks at her watch "......about 5 more hours......they have 6 hours a day liek a regular school and it took e an hour to get bac.....i got stuck a the sweats store >.<"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:46 am
takes a chocolate "well that isnt always true but i was wonder if ud like to see my house?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:48 am
she looked at him confused when he said it wasn true and then heard he wanted me to go to his house mumbles under breath "they do for me >.>......" and hen anwrse his question "sure....why not?" she puts the chocolates to the side  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:51 am
eats his chocolate "well were gonna have to take the long way... i kinda over worked him yesterday"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 am
O.O -.- "...dont remind me.....you did that same to me......" she said rubing the wraped wouds on her arms and wrist  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:57 am
"im talking about the circling light not Max" O_o he then thinks to himself "what the hell did i do"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:59 am
"heh....srry...still tinking about it sweatdrop " she said resting her hands on her lap  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 am
he gets up and walks to the door and opens it for her and jokingly says "this way my lady"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:14 am
smiled a little and does a short bow as if saying thank you in a rich kinda way. when she go out she laughed lowly so no one heard her, she sun blinded her at first but her eyes adguted to it and she culd see the sky as brigth as ever  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:41 am
he walks out behind her and closes the door "well it is bright out today"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:17 pm
"Yeah...it is weird concidering it was thundering last night......"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:28 pm
*breakes threw house* grrr i am pien the leader of the akatsuki clan and i am lookin for itachi and my other friends.*eyes turns red* if u do anything ill kill you.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff