Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:34 pm
(I really have to go to bed. It's about 12:30 AM here, which is, on any night besides New Years, a little past bed time for me. Good lord, though, tonight's been exciting. I'll be back tomorrow, more likely than not.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:39 pm
Ars bowed to all. "I'll have to leave for the night, a friend is having a few emotional problems and it kiind of caught me up." She smiled. "But I'll be back tomorrow for the night... Can't come early..." [[Dial-up, but today is national holiday so I could.]] "Please have fun, you all."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:40 pm
((oh come on! you and i have to dance! come back tomorrow.. pwetty pwease!!??!??!?!?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 pm
Magick_Fayt

"I know what you mean," agreed Fayt. "But I have a Gwee, so that's quite close. And your pets are darling," she added, scratching Ruth behind one of his little ears. Then she sighed. "I'm going to have to go in a minute."
Ruth made a pleased noise, both at the compliment and the scratch, and Batty made a noise that meant 'thank you' to him. Lerina laughed as Batty perched on her head. "Thank you. And it's been so nice talking to you." She held out her hand slightly in case Fayt wanted to shake it or something. "I'm always glad to mee a fellow Pern fan."  

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 pm
((It's the same time where I am as it is where he is, so I'll be saying my goodnights, too. This was great, and I'll be back, as well.))

Saying her goodbyes until the next day, Fayt collected Thantos, her bat, from where he was soaring over the dance floor and headed for the for the door. One second, she was there, and the next she had melted into the shadows and was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:43 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars bowed to all. "I'll have to leave for the night, a friend is having a few emotional problems and it kiind of caught me up." She smiled. "But I'll be back tomorrow for the night... Can't come early..." [[Dial-up, but today is national holiday so I could.]] "Please have fun, you all."
Lerina waved at Arcana from her seat, "Goodnight. And thank you again for hosting such a wonderful ball."  

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:46 pm
Eisoji
Magick_Fayt

"I know what you mean," agreed Fayt. "But I have a Gwee, so that's quite close. And your pets are darling," she added, scratching Ruth behind one of his little ears. Then she sighed. "I'm going to have to go in a minute."
Ruth made a pleased noise, both at the compliment and the scratch, and Batty made a noise that meant 'thank you' to him. Lerina laughed as Batty perched on her head. "Thank you. And it's been so nice talking to you." She held out her hand slightly in case Fayt wanted to shake it or something. "I'm always glad to mee a fellow Pern fan."

Fayt accepted the hand, smiling. "Likewise," she said. "It was nice to meet you, too, Ruth, Batty. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow." Letting Ruth return to her mistress, Fayt took her leave, off to get her own bat to stop his antics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:46 pm
Deadly left her place on the dance floor to exclaim, "My congratulations Dulcineo and Kore!" She was slightly flushed and out of breath from the dancing and excitement. Taking a glass of wine, she saluted the room and waved to those taking their leave before finding a chair in a quiet corner to calm down and enjoy the atmosphere.  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 pm
Lerina waved to Deadly from her seat. "It seems the ball is calming down again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:06 am
"It seems such is inevitable at this time of day," Deadly said with a sigh. Then she added, more cheerfully, "It'll pick up again, I'm sure of it. If nothing else, everyone will be back for more refreshments come tomorrow. Darth had better pop some more pizza bites in the oven. And I think we're really getting to know each other. This party has been very good for coven relationships. What better way to start a new year than by forming new friendships?"  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:13 am
"Very true. I've met several nice people at this ball and at the elders ball. And while I would love to stay and enjoy it longer I'm afraid I must rest."

(((It's past midnight and I have work tomorrow. Night.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:31 am
"Well my fellow vampires, i'm here to say good night to all of you."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:48 am
Arc walked around the empty ball room slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:03 am
hey everyone. ill be honest, im only here because eisoji and deadly invited me. sorry ars but i really dont do balls especially in real life, all i do then is sit around, be bored, wishing i had the abillity to dance and to ask a girl out.*sigh* so ill do my best as possible....*walks over to the bar and sneaks a few Dr Peppers inside my jacket*
*looks around for the less attractive girls...giving me more chance of scoring a kiss nevermind sleeping with em....i mean dancing rolleyes hang on why am i correcting myself in my head...to hell with it, im finding someone*
"ooo nachos" biggrin  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:27 am
(((I don't do dances in real life either. But RPing them is fun.)))  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff