Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:50 am
Salem Delgado
I looked at Diva worriedly for a moment "Uhm, o-okay... I should try to find the others and see what I can find out..." with that I began to slowely walk away.
thats a good idea if you find some tell he that would make her feel better  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:58 am
"I shall do so, I truelly hate to see her so upset..." Saying that I sprouted my wings and flew off to search for Kayle.

OOC: Is it just me or does everyone here have wings? ^_^'

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 am
Salem Delgado
"I shall do so, I truelly hate to see her so upset..." Saying that I sprouted my wings and flew off to search for Kayle.

OOC:well not everybody Diva doesnt have wings or Rina for that matter  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am
fate_the_ice_princess
Salem Delgado

OOC:well not everybody Diva doesnt have wings or Rina for that matter

OOC: I DO AND IT ROX MY FRIGGIN SOX XD (im hyper, deal with it XP)
IC:
Kayle:
"Diva really is heartless" i said, mostly to myself.

Kai:
"do you want to pursue her?" i asked.

Kayle:
"no.......not now.......it'll take her coming to her senses first right now she's just being like a snooty little kid over-protective of a playtoy....i need her more serious" i said. I walked the other direction.
I jumped atop a building and made it snow over the whole city.
(ill be better off i nmy element) i thought to myself.

Kai:
It was amazing, very..........extrordiary.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:31 am
Diva came back despondent that no one knew anything she just sat down on thr ground and cried  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 pm
IC: I was shaking in Sano's arms as he carried me. The nightmares I was having were absolutely horrible... they were about the past I didn't have much memory about.. and since they were coming into my mind again.. I wish I had always forgotten them... I kept shaking and suddenly opened my eyes and lurched forward; falling from Sano's arms I screamed so loud that it would place fear into anyone's mind.

OOC: Yea, well, my charie only has one, but I guess so. lol

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm
"s**t!!!" I yelled as Kaoru plumeted before darting down and catching her "Kaoru calm down!" I said trying to calm her as I landed beside Kayle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 am
Cutegirlo0o
IC: I was shaking in Sano's arms as he carried me. The nightmares I was having were absolutely horrible... they were about the past I didn't have much memory about.. and since they were coming into my mind again.. I wish I had always forgotten them... I kept shaking and suddenly opened my eyes and lurched forward; falling from Sano's arms I screamed so loud that it would place fear into anyone's mind.

OOC: Yea, well, my charie only has one, but I guess so. lol
She looked at Kaoru adn snapped, then the nightmares stopped" Happy?" I asked glaring at them my eyes red from crying  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am
Kayle:
i looked at karuo and just seemed to stare.
(its amazing how she's an elemental like me, forgotten her past like me, and is having the exact same reaction to her memories as me.....hm......yet were pola opposites.) i thought to myself.
I didnt noticed that my arm had a small cut on it from scrapping my hand against the bark of a tree by accident.
I noticed it and cleane dit up right away.
"Well, welcome back one and all........" i said, looking at one person to the other.

Kai:
I remained silent but looked at the girl, and the way KAyle had looked at the girl, is there something in common between them thats she so interested in a human?.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 am
Rina came back and looked sad when she saw me crying" Diva it's going to be ok alright we will find something" i hope so  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 am
I tried to calm down, gasping for air as the memories started to fade in my mind. I sat down with an expression that seemed blank, yet had fear written all over it. I put my hand on my forehead and the green healing power started glowing around my hand... but I finally calmed down to a point where I could control my movements again. I looked at everyone staring at me, and slightly hid my face with my hair, because I was so shy.. then I looked at Sano... wanting to say something, but couldn't because my voice was still lost in the nightmares...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:51 pm
"Thank you Diva!" I sighed worried as I saw how sad she was "Yes it is good to see you Kayle, who ius your frined?" I asked as I took out a cell phone and dialed a few numbers "Hello, JIm? Hey man listen I need to call in that favor you owe me..uh huh..yeah..alright I need six tickets to Okinawa the best you can get."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:19 pm
Salem Delgado
"Thank you Diva!" I sighed worried as I saw how sad she was "Yes it is good to see you Kayle, who ius your frined?" I asked as I took out a cell phone and dialed a few numbers "Hello, JIm? Hey man listen I need to call in that favor you owe me..uh huh..yeah..alright I need six tickets to Okinawa the best you can get."
She narrowed her eyes at him then rolled them" whatever not like i care"then she said" shes all he cares about look how he holds her so lovingly" to Rina" I know it'll we all right ok"yeah ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:07 pm
I looked at Sano, then at Kayle and Kai. I then closed my eyes and tried to forget the nightmares I had. 'Truely, I must stop acting like someone who can't take care of herself... I'm not weak...' I looked at Sano through my hair. 'I wouldn't want him to think that either... I don't want to embarrass myself with him knowing my feelings.. so I won't show them that much.. at least until I think he feels the same way...' I blushed at the thought and looked down for thinking of such things; when now was clearly not the moment.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:09 pm
"Very well then, thank you," I said flipping the phone shut and poketing it "Alright Diva, since we can not find anything here the best thing to do is to look where they were last know to live and see what we find." I smiled standing Kaoru up "But I want my friends to come with us...if they wish to come that is."  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games