Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:51 am
He held her and gently rested his chin on her head. He did have a feeling that she was leaving something out, but he decided to just let her tell him if she wanted to. "Come on. I got to see what all has to been done today," he said after a few minutes. He let her go and then grabbed her hand leading her to his office.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am
"Rai..."She looked away. "...do..do you want children ?"She asked as she held his hand> She walked with him and looked up at him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:56 am
He stopped walking once they were in his office. "Um....yes and no," he said nerviously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 am
She nodded and just continued to walk with him until at his office. She kissed his cheekand sat in one of the softer chairs across from his desk.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 am
He sat down behind his desk. He suddenly felt a little uneasy, but he did his best to ignore the unease as he looked somethings over on his desk. "Hmmmm........I think I found something that you can help with that has to be done today," he said picking up a small peice of paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 am
She smiled and raised an eyebrow. " really ? what is it ? "She asked looking at him more interested.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:07 am
"Supply run. Their done once a month and Jim is refusing to go with the guy he went with last month," he said handing the paper to her. "I trust him and I know you'll be fine with him. So do you want to help him with the supply run?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:19 am
She nodded smiling. " sure..i dont mind..though i'm surious what was worng with the other guy ? "She said looking into his eyes.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:23 am
"According to Jim the other guy kept hitting on him," he said seriously. "I guess it really bothered Jim or something." He then pulled out his cell and pressed a button before saying into the walkie talkie part of it, "Jim, get up here. I found someone else who can help you with the supply run."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:38 pm
She nodded understanding and smiled. She waited to see what Jim would saya nd this slightly worried her.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:50 pm
Jim walked in and saw her. He then turned to Rai. "Let me guess. She is the one going on the supply run." "No one else will go with you mainly because you have rejected all past partners." "If I say no?" "You get your last partner back." Jim thought for only second before saying,"Come on, Sasha. Lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:54 pm
Sasha was in seconds at his side and following him. She looked back at Rai and smiled at him. She walked with Jim though and her hair was tied back already.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:10 am
Rai returned her smile. He then turned back to his work and looked over a few paper. After a few minutes though he sat back thinking.
Meanwhile, Jim was leading Sasha out to the van. "Now stay by me. The town we are going to is small, but easy to get lost in so stay close," he explained pulling a sheet of paper. "This is a copy of the list of everything we need. We don't leave the town until we get everything."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:10 am
She nodded to everything he said and got int he van beside him.She looked over the list quicklyher always analytical eyes figuring things out. " alrght..i'll stay right beside you..." She pushed her hair behind her shoulder.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:17 am
"Good to hear," Jim said starting the van. He then driving to a nearby small town. "Also, don't buy anything that people on the streets try to sell you. Usually their stuff are stolen and/or deffective. Hmmmm...think that is all you need to know for right now," he said thinking.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games