Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 pm
Ben shrugged. "Either place." he said, wrapping an arm around her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:28 pm
she gasped slightly, not used to such gestures and tried to focus on breathing for a moment. "well perhaps you guys should visit here for once." she tilted her head. "i'll have to check and see what there is to do here but i'm sure i can find somthing." she replied and with them there it would be impossible to be bored.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm
Billy pulled a deck of cards out of the back pocket of his jeans. "Two words, ladies. Strip poker." he joked. Erin grabbed him by the front of his t-shirt and walloped him over the back of his head. "Ow! KIDDING!"
"Yeah, you better be."
Ben laughed. "Down, girl!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 pm
teresia'a eyes widened, pulled away from ben momentarily and looked like she might just beat him to death. "i don't effing think so." she growled and thn looked over to erin with a smile. "just what i was thinking." she laughed and gestured to head inside. "well theres a fire pit out back and i got music." she sudgested.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:51 pm
"Sounds good." Billy said.
"Totally." Erin agreed. When Billy's back was turned, she kicked him in the butt.
"NOT NECESSARY!" he shouted.
"Quite."
Ben laughed and grabbed Teresia's hand. "I swear to God, if they don't stop arguing soon, I'll kill them. It's really amazing, though. Erin's the only one that can actually piss Billy off that much. Iggy comes close, but still..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:00 pm
she laughed a moment looking the two arguing. "i don't know, it's kind of amusing." she smiled and looked up at Ben. "piss Billy off? what do you mean?" she asked curiously not really paying attention to the fact that she had just snapped at him only moment's ago. it was somthing she didn't think about, it was just her being defencive.

she looked at erin kicking him in the butt. "give one for me too will you?" she laughed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm
Ben shrugged his large shoulders. "It's jsut that Billy's such a kind person, and wouldn't hurt a fly, but Erin's the only one that can get under his skin and make him go crazy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm
she shook her head. "well who knows but them huh?" she leaned in closer. "ask him sometime and see what he says." she shrugged as she opened the front door. "so what do you want to see first?" she asked offering a tour.

((g2g ttyl))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Billy shrugged. "Whatever, I guess."
Erin nodded. "Yeah."
"You guys are surprisingly calm today." Ben said. "What's the occasion? You're normally fighting."They both shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:12 am
teresia raised an eyebrow curiously before shrugging it off herself and moving ot the right. "this is the living room, over there is the kitchen." she walked tword the door and up the stairs. "there's my uncle's room." she pointed to a rather plain room on her left. "the bathroom." she pointed to the right and walked to the far end. "and as Erin already knows this is my room." she opened the door to her room that had evidence of her personality everywhere. books galore and artwork scattered even in the few days she's been there but it wasn't messy, just lived in. she picked up her nightwish cd case and put it by her cd player. it had dropped on the floor.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 pm
Billy banged his head on the door. "Son of a-!" he began. Erin kicked him behind the knee, making his leg buckle.
"No swearing, Bill."
Ben laughed. "He's fine." he picked up a piece of paper that was drawn on. "This is really good!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm
She shrugged. "just a dootle but i'll admit that my work is rather good. not pro or anything but good." she smiled, a little pride seeping into her expression. she looked at the other two with a slight laugh. "i think they act more like brother and sister than you two do. bickering so much." she laughed slightly. as long as it didn't end up serious it was rather funny. after all she didn't like the idea of two angry wolves phasing in her bedroom.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:21 pm
"It's not so funny when it gets serious." Ben whispered. "Those two argue like an old married couple, but when they actually fight, they have the potential to kill each other. It rarely comes down to that, though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:03 am
teresia nodded, "I sure hope it never comes to that. i mean it would be horrible if anything happened to either of them." she replied easily. she sat on her bed with a sigh. "but seriously now, whats the plan?" she asked tilting her head looking about the room.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:21 pm
Billy shrugged. "I dunno."
"Ditto."
"It's your house, Teresia. You pick."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games