Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 am
(err then rewind lolz never mind)
She was still on earth sitting in the tree and rubbing her neck, she huffs angrily
(my bad XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:16 am
(sorry i couldn't get on the comp)
Kitty was stood still for so long she had forgotten to breath and collapsed.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 am
"Wow. That sucks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 am
(stupid computer actin up so might have to go soon)
She utters some curse words before hopping out of the tree and walking around the city  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:56 am
He goes down to check on her. "You alright on your own? I have to go to New Jersey."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 am
"New Jersey? well yea, ill be fine, if im in trouble ill just find my way to you" she smiles "oh hey, wait never mind ill jus show you when you get back, have fun" she smiles and starts walking off  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 am
"Wait. What's going on?""  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:10 am
"nothing" she said turning and walking backwards so that she could look at him "i was just going to ask you about something" her hair that was hiding the black mark was pushed by the wind "anyways go do what your suppose to before you get in trouble" she smiles and turns back around, fire surrounded her and she disapears  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am
"Great. Well, TO NEW JERSEY!"

(I have never been to Jersey.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 am
(neither have i lolz)
She appears somewhere downtown, wandering the streets, she yawns and lays down near a fountain and falls asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:30 am
In about ten minutes, he was next to her all of a sudden. "Not my case anymore. More important things going on with the same church. They've got the 13th apostle and the last scion on it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am
She jumps her eyes shooting open "dont do that" she said sitting up, she rubbs her head "so, what was that about anyways?" she asked leaning against the fountain and rubs her neck  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 am
"Oh, a couple of angels got kicked out of Heaven and they're trying to get back in due to a loophole in a New Jersey church. Because that would be undoing God's word, thus undoing all of existence."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:58 am
"oh wow thats gotta suck" she said "so how are they going to stop them?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 am
"I don't know. Not my shtick."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games