Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:09 pm
"I've been better," Ewan replied to Brigitte's initial question. He took a deep breath and stretched on the bed, his strong muscles tightened, and one could see that he took very good care of his body. After his stretch, Ewan just smiled that charming smile and propped himself up on the headboard. "Hey, is there any food here? I'm famished."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 pm
Brigitte smiled warmly. "I know there's some somewhere," she rose from the bed, "Let me go check for you." She whispered to herself as she walked out of the room, "I don't think Lily or Robin would mind. I can always pay extra if they do." She rummaged around in the kitchen and returned a short while later with vegetables ranging from plumbershoots to rodinneds. "I'm sure something here should strike your fancy," she said cheerfully as she set down the plate of food infront of him.

((More fictional vegetation! Yay!))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Rock shoved his hood on again, back off against the wall and disappeared in the shadows. He reappeared in his home. ''The sword... Right...'' Rock opened a door and took out a plate of metal the exact thickness needed. He pointed with a finger the shape needed for the blade while holding the heavy plate with the other. A fine laser-like flame cut through the metal with ease. ''Now, the guard.'' Rock put his hands together where the guard should be, brilliant light came from them and he fetched tissue for the hilt. The guard was in the exact shape as on the plan. Rock arranged the hilt in about 15 minutes. ''There... Just left to sharpen.'' Rock took the un-sharpened sword to the wettingstone and in a hour, it was sharpened. In all, it took Rock an hour and a half to complete and sharpen the custom sword. Rock then put it in a corner. ''Just left for the customer to pass by and pay the arrowheads and sword...'' Rock sat back down on his bench and started working on other orders he had recieved.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:20 pm
Fenrick appeared in the doorway.

"Hows our little killer?"

Fenrick waltzed in and took a bite of an apple he had in his hand.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:57 pm
(Ooh! Yummy! Rodinneds are my favorite! No, really, they are! Deja Vu? Just steam them up and add a little paprika - *mwah!* - magnifique!)
"I'm sure I can find something here," said Ewan, eying the food dangerously. He was hungry, and the poor, innocent vegetables were easy, unmoving prey. His right hand came in for the grab, and lifted a veggie from the platter, bringing it closer to Ewan's mouth, the maw of doom and ruin. His teeth were heard crunching((I hope one of the 'pretend produce' is crunchy...)) loudly on the decapitated vegetable's head. He swallowed.

"Delicious," said Ewan, emphasizing the 's' sound with a hiss.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 pm
((O.O))  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm
((I had to. Suppressed feeling of anger, hatred, rage, wrath, retribution, etc. You get the point. And I love to do that myself. At least with broccoli. whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:17 pm
((It was still disturbing to read. So... morbid.))  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:26 pm
((PS: If anybody wants to join the Public School RP with Hoboduck and I, you're welcome to it. Don't hesitate, now. No really, don't. Seriously. And someone needs to put an actual post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 pm
Brigitte laughed and ruffled his hair as if he were a child. "Good to hear." She turned to Fenrick. "Our ill titled 'little killer' seems to be doing just fine. He may be young," she said with a laugh, "but he's no killer... unless you count veggies as victems." Her own stomach grumbled and she chuckled. "I'll be back in a second," she said before running down to the kitchen again. She returned not even a minute later with a goblet of blood, taking a small sip.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:19 pm
"I loved that Veggie."

*Fake cry.*

"So, when do you suppose we leave?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm
Ewan eyed Fenrick with a raised eyebrow. "Leaving? Leaving for what?"  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:16 pm
Brigitte chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand. "Well you see, we were planning on going to Ver Curatio for you. Fenrick here has his own little agenda. Lutia was going to go there to help you out. I told her I would help." She took another sip of her blood before smiling. "So really, you're the center of attention for all this."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 pm
"I like the sound of that," he said, smiling coyly at Brigitte.  

jadecougar

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games